- This is an NPC faction. For the affiliated player faction, see Ageira Technologies (player faction). For the rules for this particular faction, see Ageira Technologies ID.
|Origin||Republic of Liberty|
|Date of founding||44 A.S.|
|Base of operations||Planet Los Angeles, California|
Ageira Technologies is one of the "Big Three" corporations of Liberty's business world, specialising in Faster-Than-Light transportation research and development. They are the only manufacturers of Jump Gate and Trade Lane Parts. Other key Ageira products include armaments from Detroit Munitions; and industrial products such as super alloys and superconductors.
Ageira prides itself on developing cutting-edge products in a wide range of fields across Sirius.
44 A.S. - Valhalla research is formed, with backing from the Government and Military.
44 A.S. - Valhalla Research makes a break through in engine technology that will allow ships to travel between star systems in months, not years.
120 A.S. - Valhalla Research invents the orbital Docking Ring, making it easy to lift Men and Materials out of a Planets Gravity well.
126 A.S. - Valhalla Research announces they are building a major research facility in the Texas system.
130 A.S. - Valhalla Research's first successful test of a Jump Gate.
155 A.S. - Valhalla Research changes names to Ageira Technologies.
180 A.S. - Ageira Technology completes first full scale test of a jump gate.
181 A.S. - Universal Shipping signs contract with Ageira for handling Jump Gate parts.
185 A.S. - Liberty President unveils the Jump Gate project to all of Sirius.
202 A.S. - Jump Gate between Texas and New York is opened.
207 A.S. - Jump Gate from New York to California is opened.
215 A.S. - Ageira builds a mass production facility for Jump gate parts in Colorado.
280 A.S. - Ageira introduces the Trade Lane.
500 A.S. - The Texas Incident.
614 A.S. - Detroit Munitions begins operations.
700 A.S. - Ageira and Interspace team together to develop a real-time tracking scanning of cargo through Trade Lanes and Jump Gates.
- Pueblo Station, Colorado
- Detroit Munitions, New York
- Hamilton Station, Ontario
- Leduc Station, Alberta
Other bases populated
- Planet Manhattan, New York
- Planet Denver, Colorado
- Planet Los Angeles, California
- Planet Houston, Texas
Recent Jump Gate Projects
- Chugoku Gate Construction Site, Hokkaido - Gate Completed, but redirected to the Rishiri system. Trade Lanes completed.
- Tau-31 Gate Construction Site, Tau-23 - Gate Completed, but Trade Lane incomplete. Base abandoned, then taken by the GRN.
- Sigma-19 Gate Construction Site, Okinawa - Gate Completed. Trade Lanes completed.
|Liberty Police Incorporated||
|Liberty Security Force||
|Deep Space Engineering||
|Synth Foods Inc.||
|Bounty Hunters Guild||