Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Intelligence Service Encrypted Communication Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: O31ukkR.png]
..:: Encryption: High ::..
..:: Transponder: N-205-Redoer ::..
..:: Target ID: Agent Iota ::..

Agent Eta reporting in to Overseer Iota,

Following your latest transmission and our short ,somewhat unofficial, mission-briefing on Sabah I have started to make way towards the Roussillon-System to condunct reconnaissance due to the increasing threat that is posed by the Gallic Navy there. Knowing how urgent this matter is, I wasted no time and immediantely headed out, without further delay. Of course I would have liked to meet the other agents on Sabah, but these pressing matters require swift action.
By the time this transmission is send,
I'm currently setting up a hideout on Minato in Tau-44, from which I will conduct the flights.

Setting up the listening-post on Minato as well as the pure flight
time, you should expect the results somewhat by next week, and my return the following most likely.
Until then, Eta out. η

>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Overseer Agent Iota
>>Receiver:To all CIS Agents
>>Location:Unknown
>>Encryption:High

>>Securing Channel:
18%...36%...50%...72%...83%...100%.
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
15%...44%...50%...69%...87%...100%.
Package loaded.

Attention agents,
At the moment, as most of you know, the Republic has signed a treaty with Auxesia, but not too long ago, I got word from a third party, of some very severe accusations against the Coveant, therefore the CIS will be starting an immediate investigation on those accusations.
All Auxesian vessels entering our systems must be carefully traced and monitorized and all suspicious movements must be reported ASAP.
I'd like to remind you Agents that the Republic counts on our ability to keep ourselves in the shadows, and this time is very much needed.
Good luck Agents.

Agent Iota, out.

[Image: 2nv40lh.png]

Blood Asp reporting in. Nyx fully checked and ready for sortie.

What's my assignment, Iota?

Blood Asp, Out
>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Agent Iota
>>Receiver:Agent Blood Asp

>>Securing Channel:
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
Package loaded.

Agent Blood Asp,
Good to hear from you.
At the moment the situation is stable, however there is a small assignment I'd need you to do.
The FV-Aquatica has been assigned to a recon mission in Tau-31 requested by Admiral Townley, however I'm not on board of the vessel so your assignment is to go on board of the Aquatica and write a full report of the recon mission.

Agent Iota, out.

That was uneventful.

I cut through Baffin and Tau-29 to reach my operational area. Powering down all nonessential systems to minimize my footprint, I began to scout out Tau-31 in earnest. The system is lightly defended, is basically what this report will tell you.

Upon entering, I did my best to avoid the lanes and stay close to the sun, using the intense heat to further mask my Nyx. I made for Planet Harris, taking a turn around the planet as close as I dared. Unlike with most other planets that Gallia has subjugated, Harris is currently undefended by any Valor-class battleship. As such, patrols were exceedingly light. I theorize that the movement of the Guillestre has taken a majority of the patrol wings from Tau 31, leaving most of it up to whatever Garrison is on Planet Harris, and whatever New Tours Watch Station is able to deploy. It is worrisome to me, with how close New Tours is to Holman Station, to be frank. It is the clear center of the Gallic Patrols in the system, as Planet Harris has no direct trade lane to it yet. Makes me wonder if Gallia has no interest in the planet - we know that they utterly ignored Planet Borneo, leaving our settlements on the surface in massive disrepair and squalor. I would not suggest taking that as gospel - god only knows what they've been planning.

Most of the convoys I was able to spot were as lightly defended as the system, mostly fighters, A few gunboats near New Tours would be the bulk of it all. I would not be surprised if a few capital assets were closer to Orkney, or in Tau-23, but I cannot confirm that. I suggest we labor under the assumption half a fleet is waiting on the other side of the Tau - 23 jump gate.

In conclusion: There is no better time. If we can start cutting off their shipping lanes into Bretonia, we can starve them out and give Bretonia a fighting chance. This may backfire if they get desperate and full speed into New London with whatever they have left.

I have returned to the Aquatica. So far no other CIS scouts have failed check ins - the system is quiet.

Let's make some noise.

Blood Asp, Out
>>Incoming transmission

>>Receiver:To All Agents

>>Securing Channel:
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
Package loaded.

Agent Blood Asp,
Thank you for the good work. I'll be forwarding this to Admiral Townley to proceed with First Fleet's operation.

On the side note for Agents Blood Asp, Agent Eta and Agent Bravo, you all three have to come with me in Kusari to start a black ops operation.
Blood Dragons has requested help with a small uprising rebellion and they need some assistance with this problem.
The small rebellion is made by 1 Cruiser Capital Ship Class and 2 Bomber Ship Class. So gear up and be ready for the departue as soon as the Damiyo contacts me.
Please reply to this communication to confirm that you've read it.

[x]

Today I met Dr.Nerva Regis, the Damiyo's middleman in Baffin, and told me and explained me the situation more or less.

Agent Iota, out.

[Image: O31ukkR.png]
..:: Encryption: High ::..
..:: Transponder: N-205-Redoer ::..
..:: Target ID: Agent Iota ::..

Agent Eta reporting in to Overseer Iota,

although this reply comes a little delayed, since i've been busy on some personal affairs - I will be able to join up with you in this operation, i'll ready the Redoer immediately and should be ready to go around 1830 SMT
Eta out. η

Read and confirmed.

Let's slay some dragons then.

Blood Asp, Out
>>Incoming transmission

>>Receiver:All Agents

>>Securing Channel:
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
Package loaded.

Agent Blood Asp,
Let's do this by the book, please.

Also, today I've met one of the Daimyo and we've got some nice intel.

Agent Iota, out.

[Image: NlY6UFE.png]

Sender: Agent K
Subject: Royalist Gauls sure wish we'd attack Outcasts

After ferrying refugees from Leeds to London for two days straight, I returned to Tau 44 for repairs and a thorough cargo hold scrub. It smelled like burnt bacon. Yuck! At Minato, ship sensors registered emissions matching a cloaked vessel somewhere close. Soon enough radio transmissions that were emitted from the direct vicinity hit my receiver:

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Bonjour, my friend.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Go back to where you came from and adieu, gallic vermine.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Your "friends" say welcome for Outcasts. Are you agree with that?

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: I don't have any friends.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Are you sure in your words?

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: If I wasn't, why would I tell you?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Bretonians? Councils?

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: The only person I would refer to as a friend would be my cat.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: You have choice in this war. We could be frendly for you, if your forces will not help your friends, who want to be friend with your enemy.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Is this an official offer for an armistice?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: This is official words from me.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: And who are you exactly?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: I'm one of Les Revelateurs.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: And I presume your main "revelations" are things that will get your enemies fighting amongst each other?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Outcasts wants to destory you all time.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Yeah tell me something I didn't know. They hate us as much as we hate cardamine. It's been like that for ever.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: We hate that too.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: The only thing we hate more than cardamine is... well... royalist gauls.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Together we could destroy their laboratories.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Together? Why don't you do that on your own?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: We can't believe to Royal Navy Fleet in this operation. They are always busy to destroy their enemies.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Like on Leeds? Yeah that's a lot of work, what they're doing there.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: I saw that. That is their mistake. They will pay for it.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: And you will make them pay?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Sure no.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: Figures.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Council will do it I guess.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: With your help?

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: But council are not against cardamine.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: And you expect me to take your word for it.

\*/~Alsace: Emeline: Royal Navy can fall without our help, so you can think we can do something for all sizes. I'm here for your think about that situation. You can always contact with me. Will wait for your answer.

=CR=Carlotta.Rakete: My think about the situation is that you should give proof of your sincerity somehow. Like... I dunno... something that will help us defeat your navy. Are you still there?

Turned out Alsace had left. To me it sounded like the Gauls are pretty desperate, and they want us to shoot anyone but them. Anyway. After that I had my Celestrial Rocket cleaned, and now it smells like new again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6