Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: External Message Relay to [LN] Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
6/27/819 A.S.

Good afternoon, applicant. Those who wear the uniform are not permitted to provide direct questionnaire answers for enlistees.

I will however tell you this, all of the information you require is easily accessible through the homepage of the Liberty Navy Recruitment Channel, which you would need to access in order to fill out your application, anyway.

~Hoping you find what you need, Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker.
>>>>Incoming transmission<<<<
>>>>Type: an Idea I had recently<<<<

Hello, i'm the Commander of the LNS-Deathstalker, a Liberty siege cruiser

I come here today to tell/inform you of a thought that went through my head some time ago, but please hear me out...

The idea is: If we hold "war games", say we schedule a "war game" everyone that turns up is then divided into 2 "teams" (with the same ship composition Dreads, LABC's, LSC's and snubs) one "team" defending an objective the other "team" attacking to claim that objective, its a simple attack and defend really

It would effectively simulate the chaos of real battle, and thus we all learn to better control ourselves, to be better at what we do

Just a thought really, but with the right incentive and push it will work

"Death", out
*****Incoming Transmission*****
[Image: Texas1.png]
COMM ID: Captain Remus Sius
TARGET ID: "Death"
SUBJECT: Mock Battles
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: HIGH

Captain;

Let me first express my apology as I have, just now, received your 'idea' regarding the plans on staging "mock battles". This is due to the ever-so numerous growing pile of paperwork on my desk.

The idea is shared by a number of our Captains and you are free to spread word about it. I myself, have been planning such "war games" so to speak of, but due to circumstance which I am unable to take control of, the plans are on hold.

Until these circumstances have been taken care of, I suggest that you share this idea with other Naval Captains and see if they see interest in it.

You may also sign up in the Liberty Naval Warship Coordination Office to better coordinate with the others.

For Freedom and Justice,
Captain Remus Sius
Liberty Naval Warships Coordinator

*****Transmission Terminated*****
---Acquiring Comm link---
---Sending Transmission---

To LN Command,

I have an issue i wish to bring up with the primary fleet and am unsure whom best to speak with or where to send transmission, any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Regards
Brian
LNS-Sahrotaar

---Comm Link Lost---
---Transmission Ended---
TARGET ID: Brian, LNS-Sahrotaar
SUBJECT: Concern

Captain Brian,

Any concern from the Secondary Naval Captains is very important in the strengthening of the unity of the whole Liberty Naval Fleet....

From now on, Captain, please forward any concerns to me. We can already use this channel for your current needs.

*leans forward*

I'm all ears, Captain.

For Freedom and Justice,
Captain Remus Sius

---Incoming Transmission---
---Uplink Established---

Captain Remus Sius,

I am approaching the primary fleet as there was an incident earlier today that was of particular concern to me, now normally i wouldn't bother with something like this but it's more who did it and how they acted that has me concerned.

I was sent a request by Captain John Farrow of Secondary Fleet Carrier LNS-Illustrious to intercept and cruise disrupt a ship, so i did this. It was then made obvious to myself that the reason why this request was made for me to intervene with CD equipment was due to the fact Captain of the Illustrious had made repeated requests for said ship to hold for scanning.

The ship in question of course ignored said requests so i continued to CD the ship as Illustrious's Captain spoke.The ship in question was AT)Transport-946-S which i believe is an Ageira ship, This particular captain had numerous requests to stop put to him and all we seem to have got in return was threats and utter ignorance.

Now we come to the crux of why I'm speaking with you as opposed to carrying on with duties, the captain of said ship claimed to be "I am the CEO of Ageira Technologies, Michael Edridge", Now it is my understanding that if a naval officer requests a civilian lawful to stop for scanning you stop, not throw threats and carry on and try to use your position within a lawful civilian company to get away with it.

As i have already stated i was asked to intervene for cruise disruption purposes so was not around when incident started but this is what i have witnessed and frankly i am appalled at how this Ageira treated the captain of the Illustrious and myself over a simple request, As "Head" of a Liberty Corp he should know better in my opinion.

Now i really think this needs looking at but obviously not my call to make, i guess it's up to you to decide now sir, I'm off for the time being but you can contact me through this channel if need be sir.

Safe skies

Regards
Captain Brian
LNS-Sahrotaar

---Connection fading---
---Transmission Ended---
TARGET ID: Brian, LNS-Sahrotaar

Captain,

I must say... even a CEO of an majorly important company isn't excused from being scanned. However, this matter won't go unoticed.

If you have any major details about the incident, send them to me right away. And I'll see what I can piece together. Seeing as you are a third party, I would believe that Captain John Farrow was... *coughs* more involved here. See if you can patch him in the channel. I'd like to get his side of things... sort of to speak.

In any case, Captain, worry not about any provocations from the person in question. I will forward this to High Command to see if there's anything that can be done.

For Freedom and Justice,
Captain Remus Sius

Source: LNS-Illustrious
ID: Capt. John Farrow
RE: mad ageira

Greetings Capt. Remus Sius,

I can confirm the story of LNS-Sahrotaar, there was an incident in NY a few days ago involving a megalomaniac Ageira CEO. Before the above incident occurred said Michael Eldridge was blabbing all kind of incomprehensible things over local chat. So I decided to intercept him to ensure he was not in possession of any illicit materials that may explain his intoxication!

Upon interception of his vessel between Planet Manhattan and West Point, I hailed the ageira vessel and demanded that he cut his engines so that I may perform a full cargo and identity scan.

The ageira employee Michael Eldridge piloting this ship claiming to be the CEO refused to comply with my demands and insisted on trying to engage his cruise engines upon which I asked LNS Sahrotaar to keep his engines disrupted. Throughout the whole time this was going on Michael Eldridge was not very compliant, he was rude and intended to make my life as difficult as possible by refusing to stop and demanding that I complete the scan with our ships in motion rather than stopped as I had requested him to. So I left off some warning shots but eventually he managed to escape!

Being a loyal servant of the repubilic I am ready to give for my life and that of my crew for Liberty's survival as such I expect all Libertonian civilians to show upmost respect to serving Naval officers and comply with all their requests of which this Ageira idiot who acted as though he was above the law failed to do.

I hope this helps the Navy remedy the situation and bring said rebel under control, the faction he is affiliated with carry the AT) tag.

Farrow out...
TARGET ID: Farrow, LNS-Illustrious

Captain Farrow,

First, I thank you for the quick response. This would help us swiftly in our investigation.

Now your story seems to be credible... but I am curious as to the... "blabbing all kinds of incomprehensible things over the local chat" side of the story.

I will need the conversation logs to 'clearly' justify your reason for stopping a civilian vessel because as you may know, standard procedures does not call for an interception of a vessel unless the said vessel is acting suspiciously. In order to clear out any "unorthodox" actions, I will -need- these logs.

Aside from that little requirement, your actions seem to be fine.

*he almost shuts the video feed off but then remembers something*

Oh and uh... Captain, don't expect all Libertonian civilians to act accordingly to what you expect..

.*he smiles*

Being around Liberty for so long, I've come to realize that you have to expect the unexpected.

For Freedom and Justice,
Captain Remus Sius

-----Signal Detected----
-----Transmission Sending-----

To Remus Sius,

As i myself was only third party to this and was not present when the incident started i was not recording the incident, My report to you contained only what i saw with my own eyes and i was not entirely involved here and only submitted said report to yourself upon request from the captain of the LNS-Illustrious, I apologise for any inconvenience with this matter but I'm afraid as a third party that wasn't entirely involved I'm not really able to assist much further with this matter it will have to be worked out between main participants and yourself.

Regards
Captain Brian
LNS-Sahrotaar

-----Transmission Ended-----
-----Signal Lost-----
Pages: 1 2 3 4