Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: External Message Relay to [LN] Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am a member of the 82nd Red Hessian Fleet. you may not know us but we have fought along side some of your ships in hamburg against the RM. We have a common enemy and goal. As a high ranking official in the 82nd I am asking to meet with the liberty high command in a summit with our chancellor to discuss terms of peace and diplomacy. I have spoke with the 5thLNS, LPI, and some LNS and I have been told to speak with the LN. LNS ANCORASH has spoke with us and fought in battle with us against the RHEINLAND MILITARY. Our intentions with liberty are not that of war but to form a new rheinland which will make new trade lines with liberty. And also aid and support liberty in times of conflict. The liberty officials that have spoke with us wish to see where this leads and they said they would like to be part of this. Please let me know what you all think of this and what is to be done. thank you for your time Brigadier Hans Erich Voss Commander of the [RH]-Prince-Roygen
// if you wish to read about us look up the 82nd Red Hessian Fleet//
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Normal
TARGET ID: "Hans Erich Voss"
SUBJECT: Negotiation.
SENDER ID:Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker.

-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --
NO VISUAL AVAILABLE
-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --

Mister Voss, was it?

I am Rachel Baker, Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy's First Fleet. I'm quite unsure as to how you managed to access secure Naval Communications channels, however I'll forget that for the moment.

The Hessians have a long standing history of violence against Naval Forces operating within Rheinland, against the Rheinswehr. That is something I cannot and will not, look past. Nor will I commit members of my High Command to walk into what could very likely be some sort of trap.

Simply put, I am unwilling to accept your words at face value, If however your intentions are genuine, and you really do wish to enter into negotiations with Representatives of The First Fleet and/or The Republic Of Liberty, I invite you to do so over standard communications channels, and not by breaching secure Naval communication lines.

Fleet Admiral Baker, Signing Off.

TRANSMISSION: End
I have met and fought in battle with a few of your ships at our side. we don't mean harm to liberty. if you wish I will meet with you personally by myself to show you I am true to my word and you can bring your fleet if you wish. I only ask for a chance to speak with you. Will you give me this chance Admiral. yes I agree our history is long and unpleasant but the mission of the 82nd is to form a new Rheinland and put an end to all the war we are at. I await your reply. Brigadier Hans Erich Voss Signing off [RH]-Prince-Roygen
//INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: High Commander of the Primary Fleet:
Subject: Royal Navy ship detected in Kepler.
Encryption: Medium.
Priority: High

[Image: NZx6EQF.jpg]

Good morning / afternoon / evening ( Depending on the time you look at this report ) :

According to intelligence data , the day yesterday a meeting between senior military commanders of the Naval Forces of the Houses of Kusari ( KNF ) and Gallia ( KNF ) would be held .

Due to friction between the Houses of Liberty and Kusari , was ordered to the LNS as top priority care Zones Influences in my case was assigned Kepler.

In the afternoon the crew of LNS - Santisima Trinidad , sailed from West Point to establish a checkpoint in Zoner Ames Research Base Station.

The crew arrived at Kepler uneventful and after parking the LABC , the long range scanners lit.

There will not last 2 minutes, when reporting the presence of a red pin on the radar screen.

Name of the ship : " Jean De Rosseau ".

I appeared before us VHF Royal Navy , quietly leaving the lane belonging to Kusari Naval Forces.

It was like sizing home.

My crew is sizing to arms and immediately contact the enemy ship to warn that it was not welcome and immediately returned to Kusari Territory.

But like all arrogant Gallo, refused and I even named the now defunct treaty with the former Faccion Council, amparadoze the " NFZ ".

I immediately contact an Official of the KNF to report the situation and to try to deter the intruder , but immediately desentendieron ship and left me free to do whatever action necessary.

After a few warning shots (killing his shield with " Razors " ) the enemy try to find the hole Jump to Galileo , but after a little persecution , desisted and returned to Kusari territory.

Thank God , I do not step over.

Separate paragraph , I want to highlight the excellent attitude of Captain Shimotsuki Kusari Naval Forces . He was always attentive only to contact you, besides approaching the place of conflict .

After this incident , more military activity in the Royal Navy Kepler is no registration.

My greetings and leave attached images of the moment of stress experienced.

The LNS - Santisima Trinidad always at the service of the Government of Liberty!.

[Image: 16c1pey.jpg]

[Image: IIINDV4.jpg]

[Image: nmSKedw.jpg]

[Image: CDhXkq4.jpg]

[Image: AOJBsmZ.jpg]

[Image: FaoE8vm.jpg]

[Image: UCqyP33.jpg]

[Image: HIlFszt.jpg]

[Image: MAQS3z4.jpg]

//END OF TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Captain Roman Scott, Commanding Officer LNS-Amadaeus
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy High Command
SUBJECT: Rogue Naval Vessels
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: URGENT

ALCON:

At approximately 0800 SMT I undocked from Planet Manhattan to ready my ship for a patrol of the systems bordering Liberty. Upon undocking I encountered the Liberty Dreadnaught "Mittens" who was carrying Artifacts and was surrounded by a debris field that scanners determined were the remains of civilian transports.

Minutes later while my ships systems were still coming online the Liberty Dreadnaught "Crazy_Crab" exited the Manhattan->West Point trade lane and immediately began firing its weapons on my ship. Before I could return fire the DN "Mittens" also opened fire on my ship.

The LNS-Amadaeus suffered significant casualties and many systems aboard the ship were destroyed. In addition the significant loss of life suffered by my crew, a total of 1069 Gallic Prisoners of War were also lost when the main cargo bay suffered a catastrophic hull breach.

I recommend that all Naval vessels be placed on heightened alert and that Long Island Station add these two ships to its targeting computers as hostile.

//SIGNED\\

CAPT ROMAN SCOTT
Commanding Officer:
Battleship LNS-Amadaeus
Your excelencies,

Admiral Hagar, of the Zoner Colony Ship NRP-Lusitania, kindly asks the following:

Prior of the founding of a new colony the Zoner settlers living on my ship would very much like to study the Liberty way of life, mainly the use od military, naval and police forces against terrorism, criminals and enemys.

The aim of this study is to determine de border between police state and anarchy, and to determine where the balance lies in persue of a better society for the future colony.

In return we compromise not to harm anyone in Liberty space, with the exception of cases where your Naval forces may require my assistance against mutual foes.

This may be beneficial for both our peoples.

I humbly hope you accept this.

Best regards,

Adm. Hagar
NRP-Lusitania
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Adm. Hagar, NRP-Lusitania
SUBJECT: Observing Liberty Personnel
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings.

The request to bring your "colony" vessel, or any other capital vessel(Corvo included), into Liberty for any reason is denied. If you wish to observe, you may do so from the cockpit of a personal snub craft or the bridge of a gunboat or cargo bearing craft. Any observations you do perform will be subject to the approval of the pilot in question, and you will not interfere or intervene with their duties in any fashion.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Thank you Admiral for the time you spent considering the request, it was in the interest of the colony, so a smaller vessel is not sufficient.

Thank for your time

Adm. Hagar

(03-10-2014, 02:02 AM)GrnRaptor Wrote: [ -> ]

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Adm. Hagar, NRP-Lusitania
SUBJECT: Observing Liberty Personnel
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Greetings.

The request to bring your "colony" vessel, or any other capital vessel(Corvo included), into Liberty for any reason is denied. If you wish to observe, you may do so from the cockpit of a personal snub craft or the bridge of a gunboat or cargo bearing craft. Any observations you do perform will be subject to the approval of the pilot in question, and you will not interfere or intervene with their duties in any fashion.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

Konnichiwa sans of the Libertonian law enforcers

Today one of our pilots his eyes have seen (again) 2 zoner colony ships who for a treat to the community. The zoner vessels were named like this: FlyingFinn and Stealthtyper.

As those zoners were also seen in Kusari space we've already offered our coorporation. in this thread you can see our previously transmission that we offered our help.

In here and here you can see those flying treats to our communities.

We hope that your eyes will now go open and make sure that they will be fought.

Arigatõ

Yashida Holding

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Ohvq2FvTaS8RyMv8VO7...mZoxglgJOy]

COMM ID: Captain James Garfield
TARGET ID: Yashida Holding
SUBJECT: Something Interesting
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Greetings, sirs.

We have caught one of the colony ships. After repeated attempts at persuasion, the Captain refused.

Well, he ain't comin' back now.

[Image: sTHkvgT.jpg]

Trusting the above is sufficient.
Captain James Garfield

Pages: 1 2 3 4