Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: External Message Relay to [LN] Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
RECIPIENT ID: Liberty Navy High Command
ID: Hanako Ayuka
SUBJECT: Plea for illegal vessel exception.
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

[Image: Hanako.jpg]

Konnichiwa, Liberty Navy High Command,

I am Hanako Ayuka, a Kusari civilian that deals in all sorts of legal freights. The rise of tensions within Kusari space has caused me to look for a sturdier freighter than the Drone for extra security, security that I have found in the form of a derelict M18 "Correo" Corsair Freighter that I restored and retrofitted with modern, cutting edge Kishiro equipment. While the Kusari codex tolerates the "Correo" within its space, it is forbidden in Liberty space under section Section 3.II (Small Ships), which is why I come to you to request an exception for this vessel, identified and registered as Hanako.Ayuka

Here you can see my identifications and my ship's equipment to see that I am otherwise legitimate:

[Image: 8TbD454.png]
[Image: AginELQ.png]
[Image: O7Ja6F6.png]

Of course, I promise to abide to the Liberty law, to not cause disturbances of any kind, as well as to pay a security deposit as stated by the law. Please, do discuss any concerns you may have with my presence within your space or if we need to negotiate any further terms.

-Hanako Ayuka.

::END OF TRANSMISSION::
*****Incoming Transmission*****
[Image: np9r.png]
COMM ID: Admiral Remus Sius
TARGET ID: Hanako Ayuka
SUBJECT: Plea for Liberty Law Exemption
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: HIGH

Greetings Miss Ayuka,

I must first apologize for the late response. Matters concerning an exception to the Laws of the Republic of Liberty entail careful consideration and deliberation by the members of the Liberty Navy High Command.

You are correct in asking for an exception with regards to our policies in illegal ships; however, these exceptions were granted on the basis of "providing utmost extraordinary benefit to the Republic".

Most of the individuals that were given exemption to our laws were Freelancers. They have served the Republic of Liberty and have earned our complete trust.

I'm afraid until such status is reached with regards to your relations with us, your request is summarily -DENIED-.

For Freedom and Justice,
Admiral Remus Sius, Liberty Naval High Command

*****Transmission Terminated*****
Pages: 1 2 3 4