Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
deleted
[Image: mo9Gy.png]

ID: Bruno Gehard, Chief of Security

Hi Mr Janus, one of my colleagues contacted me about you earlier and he seemed quite impressed. Having read your resume, it would be a pleasure to have you aboard Gateway|, someone with previous hauling experience like that for DSE is invaluable.

So in that case welcome to the team! All I need to know now is do you need a new ship (a firefly-class transport can be provided for you free-of-charge) and what are your S.K.Y.P.E protocols? So we may add you to our Neural Network.

Bruno out.
(04-20-2013, 03:49 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

[Image: test%20foto.png]

♦ Our short-term goals:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

To ship goods and provide commercial security throughout Bretonia and bordering systems.

♦ Our long term goals:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

We want to crush Bowex, while rising to become the largest shipper in Sirius in the process. Assist Bretonia in supplying the armed forces fighting on the front line against the Gallic onslaught.

We are competitors of ALL other large domestic companies, so members be cordial to them but don't let them forget we are rivals. Smaller companies are our very business, so grant them every courtesy and be lenient when funds or goods are owed. Pirates are our enemies and should be avoided or engaged on sight. We seek to cooperate with Police and Armed Forces however possible.

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Logistics Division
- Security Division

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]SKYP3 contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here
[/indent]

I became a Freelancer in 2003 after retiring as a Privateer. I just about lived in Omega 11 spent my time as a Bounty Hunter and fed on Red Hessians for over 5 years. My ship was fully equipped to protect any faction. Now in 4.87, for the past few weeks, I am trying to find my way....but I have the ambition, time and willingness to help grow a successful business. I am serious about security and have a Equalizer Ethos. Can't stand bullies!! My knowledge about Gateway Shipping is base on available information. Wasn't much info on the rumor mills in the bars!
(04-20-2013, 03:49 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

[Image: test%20foto.png]

♦ Our short-term goals:

To ship goods and provide commercial security throughout Bretonia and bordering systems.

♦ Our long term goals:

We want to crush Bowex, while rising to become the largest shipper in Sirius in the process. Assist Bretonia in supplying the armed forces fighting on the front line against the Gallic onslaught.

We are competitors of ALL other large domestic companies, so members be cordial to them but don't let them forget we are rivals. Smaller companies are our very business, so grant them every courtesy and be lenient when funds or goods are owed. Pirates are our enemies and should be avoided or engaged on sight. We seek to cooperate with Police and Armed Forces however possible.

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Logistics Division
- Security Division

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Harbinger X aka Captain Carrot

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[32

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
I was brought up on a mining colony on planet Pratchett. My clone father was the head of the mine. He decided I needed to move into a bigger colony as I was too big for the mines. I moved to Pratchetts capital, Ankh, where I joined the local police force. After making enough to buy a Stargazer, I have now flow off to make my fortune. I am new to space in general, although I have handled myself adequately in the few battles I have had.

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]
[hr]
In my previous role as an officer of the law, I spent most of my time informing miscreants of their transgressions of the law. When this didn't work, I used my great bulk and strength to physically subdue them. I am keen to continue this line of work if possible. Alternately, I am in need of funds, and so am also willing to haul goods from one side of the sector to the other if needed. Which ever position, you can be assured I will continue to work diligently on your behalf to the very utmost of my abilities.  

[color=#FFD700][b]SKYP3 contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
mlwalter01
[/indent]
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Kensington Shipping Platform, New London System
Encryption:
Low

[Image: AoToCUa.jpg]

Greetings Captain Carrot....and Captain......Incognito, is it? (Lifesaver6141)

My apologies for the late reply. Executive business has me away and occupied much these days.

Now...both of your CVs seem....in order, more or less, we'll say. Mr. Incognito...if you have any fine details you wish to share on your privateer experience, I'd love to hear some of it. We may have room for you in our special wing operating in the Taus trying to interdict and attack Gallic shipping in the area, but I need some more contact information as well to properly vet you. A name and a SKYP3 contact channel would suffice at the least.

Captain Carrot, your SKYP3 protocols are in order and you may report to Kensington for a ship refit and we can get you operational at best speed. These goods aren't gonna ship themselves, ya know?

-Stuart out.

::End Transmission::
Name:

Will.Funk

Character background:

Born on Planet New Berlin, I grew up in Rhineland until the age of 10. Then my parents moved to Leeds. At the age of 18 I joined a special pilot program for young students organized by several large bretonian companies. After my succesful graduation the Rhineland Military remembered my existence and I had to serve in their ground forces for 23 months as a conscript. Finishing my duty, the Bretonian Forces offered an interesting life as a fighter pilot, so I started my training. Unfortunately I wasn't too lucky and hat an accident while on a training mission, which made it impossible for me to remain on full operational readyness. So I flew supporting missions such as transports and supplies for remote outposts. But some Pooh Bah decided to boot me out. So they gave me some dismissal wage and a nice and shiny medal for my brave duty. The wage was enough to buy a Sunburst and I started a career as a trader.

Motivation for joining Gateway:

It seems that trading is less effective when not knowing good routes. Also it is much safer to travel in groups. Gateway seems to be a solution for that problem, since its one of the few companies traveling not only to Rhineland and Liberty but also to the Border Worlds.

SKYP3 contact protocols:

Rover214
Greetings Mr Funk. Miles Stuart here. Pilots with military training are always beneficial to our transport and security divisions, and we can help build up your personal finances as well. We can surely find much better value in you than some bloated government entity.

Please have your ship report to Kensington Shipping Platform for maintenance inspection and refit. I shall add you to our S.K.Y.P.3 communication protocols shortly.

Welcome to Gateway, sir! We'll help you find more than just good trade routes!
OPENING TRANSMISSION
ENCRYPTING>>>>DONE...CHANNEL SECURE

Name:

Shadow Walker

Character background:

I was born on Freeport 14 My mom and dad were both Zoners. I was raised that all house laws were nuts but i was rebellious an not once but twice i snuck aboard a docked traders ship my thoughts were to see the worlds but unfortunately all those traders were either DSE or Ageira so they only went further in to the system and so i was caught and sent home till one day i slipped aboard a gate way vessel (my apology's) but i made it all the way to his next stop on Planet Manhattan now i was 16 so just old enough to get a piolets license under false papers at first so i joined the first corp i could find ironically it was DSE Flying parts to NL and back DSE did not hire me on but payed me under the table so i bought my first ship it was a dinky sunburst but it came with no strings and no ID Check.... Many years later and many ships later i joined the recruitment program that your company put out i started with a low lvl trans and worked my way up to a shire that is when i met a felow Zoner named Jake Winslow he said he needed parts delivered to his base in Omega 9 so i said shure and started helping thats when i met Gyrados he was working on a official contract and could not say any thing negitive abought gate way so he sugjesed that i join completly so here i am

Motivation for joining Gateway:

To make it official i have been running as an independent with gate way for some time now

SKYP3 contact protocols:

Shadow Walker
CLOSING TRANSMISSION
DE-ENCRYPTING
SAFE SKY'S
TRANSMISSION ENDS
Good day Mr err Shadow Walker,Strange name you got there.
Oh where are my manners! Let me formally Introduce My self ,Names Murdock Mcflanagan Director Of operations For gateway,And Capitan Of the Gyrados Shetland Train,*grins* Aye I remember you and Vouch For you,Your Résumé/Allocation Looks Good.I'm. Sure my CEO will Approve it.Feel Free to Use Oceania's Bar in the Mean Time!
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System

Greetings Mr......Walker. Hmm...

So, you've been operating as an affiliated contractor with Gateway, eh? Well, that's an excellent start, sir! Now it's time for you to join the big dogs with the company and make a name for yourself! Your endorsement by McFlanagan there also goes a long way. So, cutting to the chase, your application meets with approval, and you are hereby authorized to report to Kensington Shipping Platform in New London for maintenance inspection and refit, and we can get you up and running from there.

Welcome to Gateway!

-Stuart out

::End Transmission::

// send me a contact request on Skype...there's like 30 Shadow Walkers on there and I don't feel like asking which on is you. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29