Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Name:

Oswald Mandus

Character background:

Born on Planet Cambridge, raised by 2 Gateway employee parents, I had quite an ambition inside of me since the age of 15. I have always dreamt of constructing an installation of my own, from where I could ship goods and make profits. Now that I have come of age I am willing to do just that under the Gateway tutelage.
Motivation for joining Gateway:

I want to make a lot of money

SKYP3 contact protocols:

darkblasterx
[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

Dear Mr. Oswald

We accepted your application ! We hope you'll find the successes.  For the remaining paper work we are waiting you at Kensington Shipping Platform.

Sincerely,

Alan Separd,
CEO,
President
[Image: crow_scan_sml_recruitment_logo_by_hunorg...c93ons.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

♦ Project "Heavy Crow":

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for a new job? Looking for safe trading? Do you like adventures and challenges? Do you want profitable businesses? Do you want to defend your home against the enemies?

Break through your limits and find yourself on a higher level with Gateway.

If you feel now is the time we are welcome your application!

♦ The project description:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The war against Gallia is getting bigger and bigger therefore is dangerous and difficult to maintain safe trading within Bretonia. For this reason, Gateway has established a new division, the HEAVY CROW convoy deivison, which are armed and reinforced shipping vessels, it offers safe trade !

This creates many new jobs, the new reinforced transport ships need captains as soon as possible !

Shared ships can use at any time for different purposes but the point is the convoy, Team strength !

Be a member of the team ! Be a strong transport captain ! Join today !

//Gateway also provide financial help and start-ups to new members for their work

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Captains for the Kensington Convoy team: "HEAVY CROW" convoy division
GSE-Endeavour
GSV-Challenger
GSV-Columbia
GSV-Mercury
GSV-Gemini
GSV-Vostok

[ JOIN US ]

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]SKYP3 contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here
[/indent]
Name:

Karl Brett

Character background:

Born in Planet Erie, where I worked as an adolescent with Helium mining.
I collected what was left over from the expenses of my parents' home, and as I was about to retire I began to work in the basements of cargo ships. I love traveling through the cosmos and I knew Sirius whole! It was the biggest odyssey of my life !!
Now, at the age of twenty-nine, I have a small fortune, for working on cargo ships, my expenses were free of wages, and I was able to raise a good sum in those eleven years of work.

I want to get my own ship and do what I like best: Fly from one system to another, especially on my own ship; commanding my own itineraries in the service of a reliability company, such as Gateway.

with SKYP3 contact protocols:
wappensis

Greetings Mr. Brett,

For me, such free-minded and enthusiastic people are valuable. Your decision to apply to a team with similar mentality refers to knowledge. Based on your history I think you are experienced and capable of developing. These are the basic features we are looking for. Your motivation is fully respected. In addition, we are waiting for you to join the convoy ships' hangar too I'm sure you will be involved in the convoy projects.

Your application has been accepted !

We will notify you of the official administration in a private and secured communication channel. After reading and understanding the sent informations, according to the protocol, please contact us at Kensington Shipping Platform to finalize your recruitment !

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
[Image: crow_scan_sml_recruitment_logo_by_hunorg...c93ons.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

♦ Project "Heavy Crow":

Looking for a new job? Looking for safe trading? Do you like adventures and challenges? Do you want profitable businesses? Do you want to defend your home against the enemies?

Break through your limits and find yourself on a higher level with Gateway.

If you feel now is the time we are welcome your application!

♦ The project description:

The war against Gallia is getting bigger and bigger therefore is dangerous and difficult to maintain safe trading within Bretonia. For this reason, Gateway has established a new division, the HEAVY CROW convoy deivison, which are armed and reinforced shipping vessels, it offers safe trade !

This creates many new jobs, the new reinforced transport ships need captains as soon as possible !

Shared ships can use at any time for different purposes but the point is the convoy, Team strength !

Be a member of the team ! Be a strong transport captain ! Join today !

//Gateway also provide financial help and start-ups to new members for their work

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Captains for the Kensington Convoy team: "HEAVY CROW" convoy division
GSE-Endeavour
GSV-Challenger
GSV-Columbia
GSV-Mercury
GSV-Gemini
GSV-Vostok

[ JOIN US ]

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
Name:
Text Here

Character background:
Text Here

Text Here

SKYP3 contact protocols:
Text Here
[/indent]
Name:

Lancelot Walker

Character background:

My personal and professional goals are to further the industry and commerce of our blessed Bretonia. I gained my transport pilots license around 4 years ago, and have been First Officer for a private contract shipper moving goods between Bretonia and Liberty. On many occasions I have had to step up and lead in the Captain's absence, and in every instance have proved myself a capable and competent leader.

I am nearing the end of my contract and am looking to partner with a major shipping agency, and feel Gateway is the right fit. The opportunity to captain a transport is an opportunity I cannot miss, and the benefits of Gateway are worth the commitment. I will be attaching to this application the contact information of my employer who has agreed to give me a reference for hire.

I look forward to your response and follow-up discussion.

SKYP3 contact protocols:

CrubenFL

Greetings Mr. Walker,

Business with You, Sir, is equal with accepting your application. Bretonia will not lose, we will continue to free trade anything anywhere such as a unit with Bretonian backround. You can easily develop your business skills with us, a wide spectrum of options is available to earn the desired level. If things are going well, it is easy to take up positions of leadership. In addition, we are looking forward to the references. The "Heavy Crow" fleet is ready for the new captains!

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
Name:

Tangent Turner

Character background:

Tangent's Mother was an engineer for Cryer Pharmaceuticals on Planet Denver, his Father was a farmer on Planet Cambridge, his Uncle was a pilot for Gateway Shipping.
Tangent has spent almost equal portions of his life on Denver and Cambridge. Spending the harvest times at Cambridge on the farm, and the growing seasons at Schools on Denver.
The last few years has seen Tangent taking internships with Cryer Pharmaceuticals and studying Agricultural Genetics at Cambridge.

Tangent is already quite familiar with the Gateway Shipping run between Cambridge and Denver.
His Uncle, a 30 year veteran pilot for Gateway Shipping, has taken Tangent on trips on both the official Trade Lane paths,
as well as his Uncle's less than official jump routes. An official position with Gateway Shipping is the perfect career in his mind.
Traveling between Home and Home, being paid for it, and plenty of time between to work on his own genetic research.

Documents Submitted:

• Tangent Turner's Resume
    -Arrived 7 days ago.

• Letter of Recommendation
    -From his mother, a prominent Cryer Phramaceuticals Engineer, who happens to be on a minor shipping committee.
    -This letter arrived 14 days ago.

From his father, a small "Traditional" farm owner on Cambridge, who specializes in Luxury Vegetables and Meats.
    -This letter arrived today.

From his uncle, a 30 years veteran pilot for Gateway Shipping, who indicates "Tangent is a mediocre pilot at best, but he (Tangent) knows more about the products and the route than I do."
    -Strangely enough, this letter was submitted to Human Resources more than 15 years ago ... it seems to have just been sitting in some digital inbox all this time.
SKYP3 contact protocols:

I use Discord exclusively for my online communications. If this is a problem please let me know.
Name:
Kendrick Walls

Character background:
I was born on the planet Manhatten far outside the Capital City we were regulary abused by the military.Untill one day they accidently killed a person in my village and we rose up in rebellion.Once the capital got wind of us we didnt last a day.Early in the morning at first light the military rained down fire on us from space. Hours on end the barrage countinued endlessly.It countinued for the rest of the day.As the sun began to set the barrage ended and as i emmerged my village lay in ruin the only survivor.On that day i swore revenge upon the capital for all of its wrong doings towards my people.

To begin my campaign on the capital i need funds to rebel against them.So that is why i believe that Gatway shipping is the best fit for me.I believe that they can help me obtain my financial goals and and i also can help them obtain theirs.I also belive they know what their doing when it comes to money.

SKYP3 contact protocols:
I use Discord,Teamspeak and Mummble to communicate with people
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29