Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Incoming transmission...
Subject: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
Starting transmission...
Greetings. As required, sending my application.
APPLICATION:
Name: Ryan Daniel Winter
Information: Born on planet Leeds. His family kept the military tradition, but he did not go to serve in the Navy. At the age of 19 he inherited small transport from his uncle. Former lawyer, currently he's engaged in trading.
Reasons for joining Gateway: Want to join a traiding company.
Desired division: Logistics
END OF APPLICATION

//Ingame name: Ryan.Winter
S.K.Y.P.3: redemption.denied
---Incoming transmission---
///Starting transmission\\\
Good morning respected gentlemen! Please consider my resume.
APPLICATION:
Name: Vassen Coriver
Information: A native of the planet New London. He grew up in a good family, a talent to business and logistics. Previously had the experience of flying medium-sized transports.
Reasons for joining Gateway: Want to join a traiding company.
END OF APPLICATION

Skype name: to PM
:::Incoming transmission:::
APPLICATION:
Name: John Remington
Information: Was born at Planet Cambridge. Worked in Interspace Commerce, then DSE. Has experience and knowledge of good trade routes.
Reasons for joining Gateway: Want to join one of biggest trade company.
END OF APPLICATION
Skype name: PM me.
Hello, This is Gateway EXEC Susan Forder, I would like to get some extra info about you.

Susan Forder out
(06-09-2013, 11:51 AM)aakopa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, This is Gateway EXEC Susan Forder, I would like to get some extra info about you.

Susan Forder out

Which "extra info"?

:::Transmission end:::
(06-09-2013, 11:55 AM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2013, 11:51 AM)aakopa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, This is Gateway EXEC Susan Forder, I would like to get some extra info about you.

Susan Forder out

Which "extra info"?

Hmm... Example: where did you grew up? why did you become trader? Why did you select Gateway Shipping (Interspace is bigger than Gateway), ...

Susan Forder out

The question refers to all?
(06-09-2013, 12:05 PM)Silencer Wrote: [ -> ]

Susan Forder out

The question refers to all?
Yes all of you.
:::Incoming Transmission:::

ID: John Remington

Well, i left Interspace because didnt like their... way. DSE is not traiding company, so, i too left it... I want to join Gateway, because you can trade everywhere, and you partnered with one of the biggest(or even the biggest) mining company in Sirius - IMG.

(06-09-2013, 12:10 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]
:::Incoming Transmission:::

ID: John Remington

Well, i left Interspace because didnt like their... way. DSE is not traiding company, so, i too left it... I want to join Gateway, because you can trade everywhere, and you partnered with one of the biggest(or even the biggest) mining company in Sirius - IMG.

John Remington you are accepted! Welcome aboard!

Susan Forder out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29