Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oceana Shipping Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello gentleman of Gateway , Ted PRescot here , i contacted You earlier to make some bussines arrangements. Our base in omega 9 is now more functionall so we offer to send you some hydrocarbon ore from BMM collecting point near Douglas station.
We would like to purchase Curacao tea in return nearby . As we have barge ship i am not sure if Curacao docking ring can accept so big ships so we would need rehauling assistance.

One more good thing that this enterprise will boost Bretonian economy and newly populated planet Sprague. IF you are willing to buy hydrocarbons , we will start negotiations with BMM on port Talbot to make 3 party contract. They mine , we tranport and you sell.
(01-01-2014, 04:52 AM)DragonScythe Wrote: [ -> ]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

ENCRYPTION: NONE

PRIORITY: MODERATE

TARGET ID: Gateway Shipping

COMM ID: Matrim Cauthon (Freelance Trading Convoy Leader, And Unofficial Gateway Member)

Hello,

As you may already know, one of the ships in my convoy was shot down earlier today, outside Oceana Shipping Platform. This ship was on a routine trading mission from Freistadt base, hauling 4,900 units of silver, and was destroyed shortly after attempting to dock. The shipment was destroyed as well. It is in our best interests to keep your bases supplied, and I do realize that I should have contacted you before sending a shipment, but destroying an innocent trader whilst he was defending your base from pirates is unacceptable. If this was an malfunction of your installation's defense platforms, please fix them immediately. However, if you intentionally shot our transport down, I will have to report you to the authorities, and have your base removed from the system. Or at the very least, given a very bad reputation.

Please reply with haste.

-Matrim-

***TRANSMISSION LOST***

I am not the administrator of the base, but as a Gateway member I know that Oceana is not ready to accept shipments yet. We are just setting her up and completing some modules.

We appreciate the effort and I personally am sorry to hear what happened to your ship.

I assure you that no one in Gateway had anything to do with what happened to your ship. I was not aware and doubt that anyone else was either.

In the future please contact the company before attempting to dock at Oceana. For one thing, you need to be given docking rights. The other problem is that even if you had successfully docked, someone needs to set the base up to receive your shipment.

In addition, the base defenses are temperamental so do not fire near it, not even at NPCs. I have never encountered problems with the base in my Gateway vessels, but I have seen it turn hostile to Junkers, Freelancers and other randoms that wandered near.

So we would love to start commerce between our factions and will soon be set up to buy and sell ore, but please call before you come-- don't just stop over out of the blue!
//The base is temporarily closed for upgrades. Since the rollback, we need to recover some lost cargo capacity before we will accept ore shipments. We will notify you when it reopens. Until then, docking is restricted.
Thank you for clearing that up. At the moment, we were under the impression that the base was open to any lawful trader that wanted to stop by, and I didn't see the update about undergoing repairs. We would very much like to supply your installation regularly in the future, and we could even help scrounge up some machinery to help with the repairs, but I would be sure to contact you before we send anything again. In the meantime, please remove me and my associates from your base's list of hostilities, as I would like to prevent things like this from happening again.

A funeral for Captain Samuel Jameson will be held on the 18th of this month, at Planet Denver. Should you like to attend, I will send the details.

-Matrim-
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform - Cortez System
Encryption: Low

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWELir9SGvxzoti38NTOP...sf-eFXcr8w]

Greetings Mr. Matrim.

Miles Stuart of Gateway here. I apologize about the ....unfortunate situation in regards to your pilot Mr. Jameson. Regrettable, really. I'll be sending flowers for the service on Denver.

However, in regards to your threatening to report our facility to the authorities...quite the knee jerk from what is otherwise a miscommunication largely in error on YOUR part. Times are dangerous, what with pirates, aliens, and crazy Gauls knocking on the doorstep, and we have to keep ourselves protected. And we certainly don't go opening the docks to any yahoo flying a Gateway IFF during CLOSED business hours.

That being said, Gateway certainly would like to retain your business, and will happily allow docking privileges to you and your associates as soon as repairs are finished and we are back open for business. Until then...I suggest you keep the engines hot, and the ores flowing.

-Stuart Out.
Notice to all miners:

Oceana is currently open for business and is accepting select ores. See first post for commodity and pricing details!

Shippers and traders - be advised that stocks will vary depending on availability, but you may place pickup orders for a nominal fee.
The following is a paid advertisement from:

[Image: th?id=H.4852940627445663&pid=15.1]

Greetings friends and patrons!

Gateway Shipping is currently looking for customer feedback regarding Oceana Shipping Platform.

We've gone to great lengths to provide a facility that is both convenient and strategic for miners and traders alike who are looking for a place both to sell and buy commodities that may be too expensive or in some cases too dangerous to buy locally, or for folks who may be looking for a place to make decent profit while at the same time avoiding the crazy flurry that is the daily security situation in Liberty.

As we are ideally suited to facilitate quick and easy trading between Bretonia, Liberty, and the Tau sectors, we've set our prices according to demand, but we also want to know what YOU, the customer, would like to see.

So, if you would please answer the following questions which apply to you, this would greatly assist us in serving you.

1. Have you ever visited Oceana before? If not, why?
2. What commodity(ies) would you like to see more readily stocked/available on Oceana?
3. Does our pricing seem competitive given our centralized location?

Thanks, and safe flying!
::BUMP::

see above. Tongue
The following message is brought to you by:
[Image: th?id=H.4852940633934059&pid=15.1]

Greetings traders, miners, and loyal customers alike!

Oceana Shipping Platform currently has some extra stock of Beryllium Ore ready for shipment to Planet Pittsburgh in New York, a mere 2 systems away.

We also have Platinum Ore in stock ready for shipment to Waterloo Station in New London, also a mere 2 systems away.

We also have a small quantity of New London Gin available for all your booze hounds and rum runners out there.

Anyone looking to make good money on quicker trips, now is your chance!
Greetings traders, miners, and loyal customers alike!

Oceana Shipping Platform currently is currently out of stock, excepting Liberty Ale and Gin.

Thank you to all who patronized our establishment! Upgrades are in progress, we will notify you when stocks of ore are again available.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10