Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: LSF Agent Johny Leroy:.
.:Location: Manhatten:.

Trevor Manson

Your Application is also under review, please have patience and wait for an answer.

Best wishes

Adviser of Homeland Security Johny Leroy

.:End of Transmission:.
Francis "Squints" McClintock,

We have reviewed your application and we are glad to announce you that you have been accepted within our ranks. Please fill the following form, we will give you access to our sectors shortly after it is completed.

If you need any other information, please contact us. ((pm or skype))

Congratulations,
David Copperfield.

---

Mahai,

We are deeply sorry to inform you that your application has been rejected by our evaluation team. Some fields weren't filled with coherent information, suggesting a bad documentation when you completed it.

Our sincere apology,
David Copperfield.

---

Trevor Manson,

Your application is still under review, you may receive an answer very soon.

Best regards,
David Copperfield.
Hi ho Silver! I won't let ya' down, Director!

I thank you mighty fine gentlemen for this opportunity. I'll buy yous all a round of beers at the tavern if I ever run into ya there. See ya in space.

-Squints McClintock
[u]Profile

Name: Calum Cartlidge

Date Of Birth: 21 October

Sex: Male

Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy Wepons Developement Team

Skills: 29 Degrees in Engineering , 7 Years in wepons Developement

Military History: Liberty Navy ....

Place of Birth: California Minor

Department Interested in Joining: Research & Development

Questions

Have you ever piloted a fighter/bomber craft?

Yes , fighter & Bomber

Why do you wish to join the LSF?

To ensure that liberty is safe for everyone .

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?

No never .

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?

New Ideas/Desighns for wepons used by Liberty to fight crime .

Family was wiped out during the nomad war , join Liberty Police for several weeks for acadamy training .
Built by first space ship at the age of 18 , first space wepon built at 21

OORP Part :

Ingame names: Ferloseul, Atom, Miner.Satel
Skype/Xfire username:cart505

Timezone:GMT : London

How long have you been playing freelancer?
3 Years

How much do you know about the RP of the LSF?
Enough to RP along/with side them

What should an LSF member do (Tasks, RP style, etc)?
Scan , assist ships within liberty that needs it ,Patrol , responded to pirate threats .

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?
Yes

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the treads if so.
No

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters?
Yes

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken?
Yes

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction?
Yes Very much

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules in your own words if possible. (sometime better wording is impossible, we know that)

No Mods (apart from discovery mod )
Dont use two diferant accounts at the same time .

No abusive Lanuage
OOC shuld be in party or private chat

PVP is allowed freely in connicient
once destroyed you cannot re-engage

Will you be active at least once a week?
Yes

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your fighting skills?
6 , Room for inprovement

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your in-game Role-playing skills?
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: LSF Agent Johny Leroy:.
.:Location: Manhatten:.

Calum Cartlidge

Your Application is under review, please have patience and wait for an answer.

Best wishes

Adviser of Homeland Security Johny Leroy

.:End of Transmission:.
*******Application Withdrawn *******
(( IC Information ))

* Name: Jack Norris
* Date Of Birth: 780
* Sex: Male
* Previous Jobs: Hitman
* Skills: I survived the Nomad War
* Military History: I served at first as a government hitman, and I then turned hitman cum military, eliminating 'infected wings' before being forced into hiding.
* Place of Birth: Manhattan- the planet of sex and lights
* Department Interested in Joining: Department of Homeland Security. All I want to do now is defend us from the rising threats of war and xenophobia.

All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

I am currently flying a bomber, Upholder class. A 'thank you' present for surviving the War.

When the Nomad contingency had grown too great for mere hit and run and assassination, I had to go into hiding- that saved my life and my humanity. I have, since then, been working as a military contractor, but now, my son has been killed by Rheinland pirates while on a diplomatic mission. I want to do my part now, to prevent things like that from happening to other families.

Do you have a criminal record, or have been in trouble with the Liberty law? If so, for what reasons?
When the Navy, Police, and LSF were full of alien, I had some -major- authority problems. Since then, no.

Do you have any skills, competences and/or personality traits that could be useful towards the LSF?
[i] A strong will, determination, and experience.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)

- I hid out in an asteroid in the Bering system. My Falcon niched nicely into the rock. A Naval patrol flew by- and I held my breath. They didn't see me. I shuddered, seeing their eyes filled with the inhuman hatred and malice. My eyes snapped open and I saw it, the purple-blue carapace transparent in the Bering sunlight. I hit my burners- and my guns- and blasted past it, it's flesh flying off in great chunks. I fled deeper into the Sigmas, desperately running for my life. I vowed to return later and finish my business.-

OORP part
(( OOC Information))

* Ingame names: Err, a lot. Check my signature.
* Skype/Xfire username: Alexander.the.Pharoh
* Join Date on discovery server (and forum if you had an older account):Ummm.. I think I came here about 4.82-ish? My forum age is not my Disco age.
* Timezone:PST (GMT - 8)

How long have you been playing freelancer? Since ~2006

How much do you know about the RP of the LSF? A fair deal. I've been around for a while

What should an LSF member do (Tasks, RP style, etc)? For starters, NOT hang around Alaska and pew pew Order, Nomads and traders. They would act similar to LN by means of patroling and national security, but they would do so with a more refined Roleplay. Also might forray into exo-Liberty environments for special ops.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery? Of course.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule in the last 6 months? please provide links to the treads if so. I have never, in all my history, been sanctioned.

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters? I do on all my characters. LSF would make no difference.

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken? I see it happen so often, I will make sure not to have it happen to me.

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction? As always.

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules in your own words if possible. (sometime better wording is impossible, we know that)

Section 2- Multiboxing (Using 2+ computers for one person) is against the rules.

Section 3- Threatening a player with a sanction can get YOU sanctioned.

Section 5- Ramming of capital ships with a fighter-bomber class vessel is illegal.

Will you be active at least once a week? More than that.

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your fighting skills? Uh, Skill-wise, 7. With my new wireless connection, 4.

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your in-game Role-playing skills? 10. All the way 10.

Once you submitted an application, please do the following things.

-Register Here
-Add me to xfire and/or skype (kingvaillant)

Will-do.

Everything else you need to know is on the liberty forums, which will be viewable when accepted.
(( IC Information ))
  • Name: David Ames
  • Date Of Birth: 784
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy Officer
  • Skills: Fully Trained in Bomber Combat
  • Military History: Served Navy since I was 19
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie
  • Department Interested in Joining: SO
All questions below must be answered, in order for your application to be considered.

Yes, To Join the Navy, I was Trained to Pilot Fighters, And after serving the Navy for 8 years, I was promoted to Pilot an Upholder.

In all my years as a Navy officer, I had seen many LSF Officers and I had always envied the Discipline i witnessed In the Force.
While Things are getting More difficult - and everyone know it - Navy is becoming weaker over time, But Serving Liberty is more effective If it is under an Organized and Disciplined Flag. Thus I want to Join LSF in order to serve Liberty better than before.

No, Obeying the law and respecting officers of Law was first thing I was thought.

Good knowledge of Liberty Space and some other parts of Sirius, and enough experience with Fighter crafts.

Tell us about yourself, that wasn't already put on the application so far. (//short bio of the character, minimum 2-3 lines)

Completing my trainings in West Point Academy was my start, with Joining the Navy I Started with a Guardian, continuing to Higher Ranks, I was given an Upholder, which helped me serve Liberty for years, I fought for Liberty for years, standing between Liberty and any outside treat, either Human or Non-Human, or Any Inside treat such as Rogues and Xenos was how i spent my life for Liberty.

More questions will be asked to you, during your interview. If this application is approved, you will be put in our AIT ( agent in training) course for two weeks, where we will determine if you're fit to be a agent in the LSF.

(( OOC Information))
Ingame names: used "Navy.aerelm" for some times, but I Renamed the char to "David.Ames", for better RP.
Xfire username: aerelm
Join Date on discovery server (and forum if you had an older account): Dont know the exact date, but it's been around 5 - 6 months now.
Timezone: +3.30

How long have you been playing freelancer? For more than 2 years now

How much do you know about the RP of the LSF? Had seen enough LSF guys around to know Major Key Points of LSF RP

What should an LSF member do (Tasks, RP style, etc)?
Patrol, Scan, Defend Civilians and Traders from Pirates, Defend Liberty from any threat that another House might make.

Have you read AND understood the server rules of discovery?

Yes, and I always check the rules once in a while in case if there are any updates.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned for violating a server rule?

No. I'd never been Sanctioned or even received a Warning.

Will you agree to uphold the server rules at all time on your =LSF= characters? Yes.

Do you understand that violation of these rules could result in your removal from the LSF, depending on the rule broken? Yes, but that will never happen.

Do you agree to respect all players on the server, admins, and members of this faction? Yes.

Please state 3 rules from Section 2, Section 3, and Section 5 of the discovery server rules in your own words if possible.
  • Section 2: Using any Mods other than Discovery, or editing Game files to change anything in-game is considered Cheating.

• Section 3: OORP Chats should be only used when really needed and the subject cant be directed to in any RP ways, OORP chats should be Marked with "//"

• Section 5: A Fleeing Player (a Player Using Docking Rings, Jump Gates/Holes, Trade Lanes or Moving 10k away from the fight) Should not Return to that System with any of his/her chars for next 4 hours while any other player involved in fight is still in the system.
Will you be active at least once a week? Yes.

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your fighting skills? 7 (and still working on it)

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your in-game Role-playing skills? 9.5 (I rarely use OORP talks in System or Local chat)
Jack Norris,

We are pleased to announce your acceptation within the LSF. We hope you shall enjoy your new career. Please report yourself to our office located here.

Congratulations,
David Copperfield

----

David Ames,

We have forwarded your application to our evaluation team. You may receive an answer in the following days.

Good luck,
David Copperfield
David Ames,

Forgive us for the long delay. At least, in return, we are glad to announce you a new career within the LSF. Please go at the following address, our office and fill proper documents.

Congratulations,
David Copperfield.