Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1929680

My opinion is that this sort of 3rd party reporting is counter productive to whole activity cycle. I would much rather see internal LPI- rewards for catching smugglers. So you would be paying for activity rather than outsourcing it and remaining less active as faction ingame.
We have people who cannot log constantly to track smugglers all the time.

We also have people who send us transmissions where they managed to scan the smugglers whole and ask us for a reward.

The thread was created to make things a bit easier for all lawful and law abiding parties.
(09-22-2017, 02:24 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1929680

My opinion is that this sort of 3rd party reporting is counter productive to whole activity cycle. I would much rather see internal LPI- rewards for catching smugglers. So you would be paying for activity rather than outsourcing it and remaining less active as faction ingame.

I think this is a fantastic idea. It's a tip line to the cops that pays rewards for solid info. Maybe it'll up activity in the LPI-, maybe not, but it's a good idea overall. Maybe now people will report to there and we'll stop getting QQ about people reporting smugglers to the navy.
My only issue with your system is it won't add anything to the RP environment, see RFP did the same thing, and what it resulted in was JM| members silently flying around taking screen shots of smugglers near jump holes without responding to any sort of RP or even RPing that they were taking the photos. I foresee the same situation occurring due to your payment system.
(09-22-2017, 07:41 PM)thisDerius Wrote: [ -> ]We have people who cannot log constantly to track smugglers all the time.

We also have people who send us transmissions where they managed to scan the smugglers whole and ask us for a reward.

The thread was created to make things a bit easier for all lawful and law abiding parties.

Then it is poor solution to solve faction's inactivity by are allowing randoms to be paid off for minimal-RP, no-consequence, no-risk kind of screenshot that only discourages other players to smuggle.
All this leads to is /rename smugglers that will not answer the Forum post where you fine them. Lots of effort in screen shooting, reporting...posting...that will get ignored and the delinquent ship renamed.

It makes it necessary for the ..."Avoid Everyone" tactic of smuggling, which is not helpful in creating RP engagements.

The evidence gathered by people not affiliated with the LPI should not be allowed to have role play consequences like an FR5. Or at least anyone reporting should have to have previously registered on the "Liberty Snitch" list in order to provide info to be used in the processing of Fines or the revocation of docking rights.
I'm going to bump this thread.

Additionally, if you have any comms that slipped through the cracks and you didn't get a reply from LPI about, please post them in this thread, they will be dealt with as soon as possible.
I just don't understand how that's more fun until waiting until the BHG are dead when you already know you've got a win under your belt?
Hey there, its been a while and with the change of Leadership I wish to bump this thread for feedback on the changes that are ensuing within the faction. Suggestions and Feedback from the Community is crucial in my opinion and I welcome it.
I was hoping you can do better than hug NPC patrols and Stations in a 2v1 to just run away after being dried of regens.
And this is not the first time that I've had this sort of encounter with LPI in the past few days/weeks. There seems to be a trend of you actively trying to make fights unfair for your enemy, or just not fun overall.

EDIT:
I hope you can do better still, even after I've not had a fun encounter with you lot so far for a while now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31