Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Meme-related and other OORP names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It has come to our attention that there are quite a few characters with names containing obvious meme-related or otherwise OORP-related content.

Considering that this is a Roleplay server with a set of guidelines for character naming, we will delete all ships that do not meet these guidelines in 7 days, this should be enough time for you to rename them.

As I can forsee that a lot of people will ask 'Is this name ok?', I will give you a short hint.
If you have to ask if a name is ok, then you likely should change it to prevent the character from being deleted.
Bank characters that we can definitely consider as such will likely not be affected.
You break my heart, Tractor Dude.
Mundy, Paul, let's rethink the idea of the OSI infiltration squadron. I think we should rename OSI-John.Cena, OSI-Chuck.Norris and OSI-John.Rambo to something else for the time being!
John Cena already is in the XTF.
I think I would need to go through my ships to tell which ones are meme-named. I'm pretty sure none but I would have to check.
(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]John Cena already is in the XTF.

Then we suggest you rename it before he does turn invisible.
Is [RHA]SOA-Stormtrooper ok? Stormtroopers arent just a star wars term afaik. They were a legit term (at least in some ww1 movies i watched) for german soldiers. But i could be wrong.
About time.
(12-15-2016, 03:25 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]About time.

Indeed.
Goddammit, now I have to rename my cloaking.cloaked.cloaker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11