Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Mini-Event] - NEMP Bomb: Freeport 11 (Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: Freelancer_2017_01_13_00_00_05_947.png]
The optional conditions have been met.
The freeport will be given three indestructible POB weapon platforms.
At the middle of the next month there might be a similar event in order to keep them.

We are victorious once again. [Image: QlnwAeT.jpg]
I would of posted a pic here but cant get it to work , so just ignore to post or delete it please
(01-13-2017, 02:19 PM)ALG Wrote: [ -> ]We are victorious once again. [Image: QlnwAeT.jpg]

Um. Good job?
That is the default delivery message.

The one you were looking for was the "You have made the final delivery. Congratulations."
[Image: wHcEFb1.jpg]

Made final delivery of the Electronics Replacements =)
(01-14-2017, 05:20 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2017, 02:19 PM)ALG Wrote: [ -> ]We are victorious once again. [Image: QlnwAeT.jpg]

Um. Good job?
That is the default delivery message.

The one you were looking for was the "You have made the final delivery. Congratulations."

Hey don't know if its worth meantioning but I actually got the final delivery congratulations message with the OBSC|-Loch.Ness.Monster , I got the screen shot and have it up on imgur, just can't seem get the link for the pic to work for some unknown reason :S . Heres the Link if it helps. Its on my Imgur account. http://imgur.com/a/hMUeW
Wasn't there some eldritch Zoner counter offensive that wanted to take off, like, on the weekend? Also, will those supplies simply float to the Freeport or will there be something that actually shows how the supplies are being taken over? I mean, the fact that the deliveries would be completed was an uncontested fact from the beginning, given the problem of people just being able to F1 their transports until Core was either killed or logged off again, or simply doing the deliveries in the middle of the night. Will there be an actual chance to prevent any of this or is it simply dependent on one side but not the other?
EDIT: nevermind, my mistake...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6