Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Mini-Event] - NEMP Bomb: Freeport 11 (Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(01-18-2017, 06:39 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind throwing it into the next vote to allow Zoners and Core engage each other within the Omicrons, except for Transports.

Go for it.
Omicrons are better with more conflict.
Oh and, as I forgot the main point I wanted to write about:

This event was really nice. Disco hasn't felt that active in a long time. Loved it!

I think that - for future events - there could be some sort of incentive for the opposing force, like a kill bonus on ships that carry the event cargo? (if that is possible). Core players somewhere have a point when they say: we had no real reason to go aggressively after transports, even though the blockades were at times really tight.

I also liked the surge of forum rp that was generated. That was where Zoners excelled.
I would have liked it even more if Zoners had also challenged Core in space more, but I guess this is too much to ask these says (without a ZA) Big Grin
And, I -loved- the AoI move with the NEMP to pour gasoline into the fire. Great move.

Jack
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6