Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Mini-Event] - NEMP Bomb: Freeport 11 (Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(01-16-2017, 08:02 AM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there some eldritch Zoner counter offensive that wanted to take off, like, on the weekend? Also, will those supplies simply float to the Freeport or will there be something that actually shows how the supplies are being taken over? I mean, the fact that the deliveries would be completed was an uncontested fact from the beginning, given the problem of people just being able to F1 their transports until Core was either killed or logged off again, or simply doing the deliveries in the middle of the night. Will there be an actual chance to prevent any of this or is it simply dependent on one side but not the other?

As to the counter attack, there was - sadly I got pulled away this weekend longer than anticipated and did not have much time to log on. Not to say that others couldn't have organized it, but given I made the post to counter-attack, and then wasn't there, looks bad (Damn RL).

I'll try to get something in the works soon.
Good. There are not enough corpses yet.
The delivers have been made and so the Freeport 11 is operational once more. Even more so, since the optional conditions were met as well, it has gotten a slight upgrade.

As for the delivers, the message about completing the delivery is slightly misleading. If it says that you have completed the deliver, it just refers to the message you got at the start of the trip - that you have completed said delivery.
The players who manage the last delivery are the ones who get the additional line of "You have completed the final delivery, congratulations!"

Anyway, I will be removing the scoreboard as soon as it gets un-borked by alley, so I can allow you to save the results for the deliveries.
Mines and torpedos can damage/destroy them, what is not intentional, so don't fire stuff on it.
Nah.
They are gonna get zoner dessie defenses courtesy of
Yessssss!
Thanks for the event, I'd say it went pretty good and a lot of people are happy myself included. Time to get myself another NEMP bomb in the future.
Get your damn dirty EMP bombs away from it! Anyway, great event. Was fun. Need to get my butt in gear and find time to resolve the RP and figure out what is going to happen with Core/Zoner relations, or if Zoners finally have a perma-enemy. Smile
I wouldn't mind throwing it into the next vote to allow Zoners and Core engage each other within the Omicrons, except for Transports.
Let me chat with other Zoner leaders and Core leadership to see if that is something we want to push forward.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6