Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: vL0ure2.png]

Identification: Ethan Fox
Ranking: Chief Executive Officer

Greetings mister Nikolai i have read you application and looks quite good you have been ACCEPTED welcome aboard

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::
(01-21-2017, 09:54 PM)White Shipping Wrote: [ -> ]
White Shipping Company Recruitment
[Image: 2gjZkzS.png]

You want to make money? This is the place for you!
Join the White Shipping Company! Recruitments are OPEN! Don't waste the occasion, come and enlist today!

Use the template found below and apply for WSC in this channel! Quick, run to the nearest office and enlist NOW!

Name: Carlo de Antonio

[color=#FFD700]Age:

[color=#FFD700]Application Job: FIGHTER[✓ ] SUPPLIER[✓]

[color=#FFD700]Current Ship:I have several ships. For example: Bergelmir from the Rheinland Military, Large transport, this is just a basic ship with 2000 cargo.

[color=#FFD700]Biography: Carlo De Antonio was a famous guy for his smuggling and trading actions. He was born at Planet Malta in the Omricon Alpha sytem. At the time his father was a major in the army. When Carlo entered to the age of 18 then his father decided to teach him how to fly a ship. Carlo learned so fastly and he picked up every significant knowledge which was necessary. After that, He joined to a trading team. In the beginning, he only went for short routes. He also tried to take some illegal stuffs like Cardimine. He never got busted. By the time, he spread out his routes and finally he got the oppertunity to visit New York. In New York and its surroundings he had to be really careful because the police activity was high. Once when he was trading some illegal stuffs the police stopped him and for the first time and he got busted. He sentenced to prison for 5 years but he didn't spend such a that time in the jail because the war broke out. He wanted to get rid of the jail and he realized the shortest way out of the prison was to join to the Navy. They accepted his requestment. He learned how to fight and use different rockets. The navy had a great opinion about him. They just simply couldn't imagine how he was imprisoned.]

[color=#FFD700]Why do you wish to join us?Yes, I do!

[color=#FFD700]5KYP3 user name: Demoman120
[Image: urS1VZp.png]

Identification:Barks Brookings

Greetings mister Carlo i have read you application and looks quite good you have been ACCEPTED welcome aboard

[align=center]:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::[/
Name: [Johnny.Oak]

Application Job: FIGHTER[ X] SUPPLIER[ X]

Current Ship: [CTU-7f]

Biography: [Nothing is known about this individual, except that he was serving the Nomads when he was captured, his memory erased.He recalls only last 39 years of his life, from the moment he was captured and then partially healed by the holly medicine man on planet New Tokyo, regaining some of his memories.. Now , Johnny Oak , after doing freelance infantry mercenary job for 20 years, wants to get as further away from dirt of the planets , and serve WSC ]

Why do you wish to join us?: [I wish to make a career as a pilot and will gladly serve WSC]

DSCORD user name: [Johnny.Oak]

DISCORD user name: [pothead#5544]
Name: [Milliath]

Application Job: FIGHTER[X] SUPPLIER[X]

Current Ship: [Hegemon]

Biography: [I would like to keep my past in secret, as it is very dark and kind of unlawful. Anyway, that was so long ago and much has changed since then. I decided to run away and find a quiet place where I could stay knowing it's safe. So i ended up here, in old good Penn, making my living as a Miner.]

Why do you wish to join us?: [Making money out of Mining and Trading sure sounds interesting. I've heard (and promised of) huge profits you make here, in WSC.]

Discord user name: [Milliath Spooner#4629]
(08-17-2018, 05:43 PM)NoDeal Wrote: [ -> ]Name: [NoDeal]

Application Job: FIGHTER[X] SUPPLIER[X]

Current Ship: [Sunburst]

Biography: [I like to join to this function!]

Why do you wish to join us?: [Making money out of Mining and Trading sure sounds interesting. I've heard (and promised of) huge profits you make here, in WSC.]

Discord user name: [shadow2220]
[Image: VhxmWZA.png]

Identification: Barks Brookings

Greetings mister Milliath well resuming your application i asume you have to tell me more about you when we meet and of corse you have been ACCEPTED in our ranks

Sincerly
Barks Brookings, CEO
White Shipping Company

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::
Name: [Echo418]

Application Job: FIGHTER[ ] SUPPLIER[X]

Current Ship: [Sumburst]

Biography: [Born ON Planet Toledo. Evacuated During Nomad attack on Planet Toledo. Lost parents in Nomad attack. Currently, Mining Helium In Pennsylvania System. ]

Why do you wish to join us?: [Want to work with Big corporation. That will help me in making more discoveries in the field of Mining. ]

Discord user name: []
Name:Elvis Williams

Milliath can not find you in the discord to give you this number #XXXX
(08-17-2018, 06:35 PM)Elvis_Williams Wrote: [ -> ]Name:Elvis Williams

Milliath can not find you in the discord to give you this number #XXXX

Pardon, fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6