Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Taylor Cartner

Application Job: FIGHTER

Current Ship: Eagle

Biography: My name is Taylor and I was born on Planet New London. I don't remember much from my childhood. I know that I was type of a kid who likes to explore. My life image is based on protecting innocent people who try to survive in this cruel world full of danger.

As I was getting older, smarter and mature, I knew what life was preparing for me. I didn't really like the education system on Planet New London, so my parents moved me to Planet Manhattan, New York. It was a long road to success. There I finished High school together with the flight school academy. I bought my first ship, which is Eagle and I still have it nowadays. I really fancy that ship, can't forget all of the memories from my first flight on it. My experience in space is amazing, I'm really amazed. I like how the universe works, all of these natural phenomena. Thing that I don't like is the people that fly in it, causing bloodshed, hatred. I heard for this so called organization White Shipping Company, heard for their success. I like how this organization works. I would really like to join WSC, to protect innocent people from getting slaughtered as well as to improve our economy. Also I would include my wish to establish contact with new people with hope I'll learn something new.

Why do you wish to join us?: First of, to improve your economy. Second. Defend civilians. Eliminate all of those who threaten us.

Discord user name: ~Chio#5220

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Barks Brookings
»Location: Planet New London. New London
»Subject: Recruitment
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Taylor Cartner i have read your application and i am here to inform you that you ACCEPTED in WSC welcome aboard, get your ship and we meet at New London!!

-Barks Brookings
CEO , White Shipping Company
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6