Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Research Group - Information & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Perhaps a name change.
(02-05-2017, 06:25 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a name change.

Definitely not! There are other Research Groups out there, I definitely won't change
my factions name because it sounds 'similar' the name name of another faction.
No offense but that ain't going to happen unless, of course there is a rule not allowing
me to have that name.
Dont be offended im just trying to think of alternative ways to help show the "Differences" from your two groups.
(02-05-2017, 06:28 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be offended im just trying to think of alternative ways to help keep the "Differences" from your two groups.

I'm in no way offended, sorry if it sounds like that. ^^
But the ORG has been founded completely independent from
the IRG and it's idea. Therefor I just won't change anything.
Not even the IRG has anything against it as far as I know.
Who cares if the Omicron Reasearch Group shares the same 2 flippin' letters as IRG.
Who cares.

Good luck, Omicron Research Group! I hope you bring some great RP to the community!
It would be nice to see some more information about you guys.

Don't really listen to what others are saying about copying or whatever. Just do your thing. Looks nice so far!
(02-05-2017, 06:33 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares if the Omicron Reasearch Group shares the same 2 flippin' letters as IRG.
Who cares.

Good luck, Omicron Research Group! I hope you bring some great RP to the community!
It would be nice to see some more information about you guys.

Don't really listen to what others are saying about copying or whatever. Just do your thing. Looks nice so far!

Thanks ^^

And yes, I'm currently working on extending the info page. There's more to come, soon.
A friendly tip:
While I agree the IRG have been lacking in RP activity for a while now, best to not include it in your thread post.
Instead, just focus about you and what you are going to RP about. You can also overlay some research as well. I dont see anything wrong with people researching the same thing. It's not copying ideas. It's just roleplaying research on the same subject.
(02-05-2017, 06:38 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]A friendly tip:
While I agree the IRG have been lacking in RP activity for a while now, best to not include it in your thread post.
Instead, just focus about you and what you are going to RP about. You can also overlay some research as well. I dont see anything wrong with people researching the same thing. It's not copying ideas. It's just roleplaying research on the same subject.

Ah yea, I was going to take it out in the next update.
But... The sooner the better, right?
it will be more professional in the long run Smile
Genuine question but do your guys ever leave Omicron Mu or Epilson?

also, please don't use battleships on snubs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7