Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Research Group - Information & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(04-22-2017, 07:56 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, just wondering but how come ORG| immediately quick-dock whenever a Core approaches? I'd be interested to hear the reasoning, and then try and work a solution around that.

You see it's frustrating going to all the way to Mu to raid under the assumption that there are several Caps in there, ORG or otherwise, only for the ORG ones to dock. And that has ranging effects from either leaving us with nothing to interact with, or ORG leaving several indies/Order| to fend for themselves with us having overprepared for them.

Is the reasoning RP based or is it something else? Regardless of which, I'd really like you guys to consider staying on as most of the time ORG| are representing the bulk of the organized Order cap response.

I've never docked when I've seen the |Core approaching, nor have I ever seen any other member of ORG quick dock, that being said I can only speak for what I've seen. Though there was an interaction in Delta not too long ago where the RP interaction with one of the |Core members left much to be desired. A member of ORG was present for this as well and they didn't quick dock nor did they run to a station as soon as they seen |Core log.

@ Foxglove I can only say that waiting to have a gank force is outsmarting the enemy as is running away, it's called a tactical retreat. Why in RP should we fight an enemy when we know there's high chance that we will loose? it'd be much more in RP for us to wait until there's a much lower chance and then strike no?
This Page just received a major rewrite and design update, I hope it's the end of this Design Identity Crisis. Tongue
All Major ORG Pages on the Forum also were updated to the new design scheme.

Please continue to use this Thread for feedback until I set up an actual Feedback-Thread, again all feedback is welcome (especially since I love to make stupid mistakes).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7