Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Petition to cancel the "Hellgate" Inverness event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(03-12-2017, 03:20 PM)Mr NPC Wrote: [ -> ]I have to agree with Ghost. The PvP part might be interesting, however, the trading part is rather a pain in engines as it is right now.

I do not see ships belonging to your account having attempted the trade event.
I'd have to agree with . The situation here is not cool and he should be able to voice his opinion instead of being blocked out for an event he is participating in in such a scale as this.
Hello.

The Order|, under my direction, will be backing and cooridnating with the Indie Factions, as well as other Officials, to participate in this event. This being said.

Officially, the Order is demanding the amount of required supplies be lowered. 500k is hands down too high for the distance, the amount of people literally looking to ruin our day, and the fact it's a battleship, not a station.

Freeport 11 needed 200k and has been attacked by a fleet. Atum was NEMP'd and probabbly struck. 500K is too high.

I'd post this in the Event Thread but for some reason, it's locked.

As Order| 2iC, I have taken over.

I demand the amount be lowered. This isn't a request. This isn't fair. What's done is done, but 500k is hands down the most ridiculous amount for THE SMALLEST BATTLESHIP CLASS BESIDES THE TOGO.
Well, take into consideration that you don't want the event done in a day or three either.

But I still think the selling price should be higher for motivation.
(03-12-2017, 04:06 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Well, take into consideration that you don't want the event done in a day or three either.

I'll be blunt.

I don'tcare about the time. Considering our transports have to go through more hostile space to get to inverness NO MATTER WHICH WAY WE GO (kusari/rheinland) sellprice means nothing. Nothing.

battleships SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE PARTS THAN A STATION. I'm sorry, that's ridiculous and frankly biased to ensure you get 100 kills before what little we have (considering it is locked to the Order IDs only) gets even a tenth through it.
(03-12-2017, 04:10 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 04:06 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Well, take into consideration that you don't want the event done in a day or three either.

I'll be blunt.

I don'tcare about the time. Considering our transports have to go through more hostile space to get to inverness NO MATTER WHICH WAY WE GO (kusari/rheinland) sellprice means nothing. Nothing.

battleships SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE PARTS THAN A STATION. I'm sorry, that's ridiculous and frankly biased to ensure you get 100 kills before what little we have (considering it is locked to the Order IDs only) gets even a tenth through it.

You may not care about time, but there's some people who may not be able to participate in the event. Timezones too, chill. But since there's so much risk, there should be more reward, that's why I was suggesting higher prices.
(03-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 04:10 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll be blunt.

You may not care about time, but there's some people who may not be able to participate in the event. Timezones too, chill. But since there's so much risk, there should be more reward, that's why I was suggesting higher prices.
I know of timezones Nyx, believe me.

Even with higher prices, 500K before you kill 100 Order/Gaians. I seriously don't think that is possible.
(03-12-2017, 02:31 PM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 02:28 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 02:10 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]knowing that Order| and GG| and their indies are very rarely logging and even more rare operating in Inverness.

What's the point in having Atum around in Inverness then, if Order rarely plays there?

Whats the point in having Galia, if nobody ever plays there?

P.S. Nice avatar~

Damn you, fair point. Time to fire things up in there too. Also, thanks.

Though there is still a difference between multiple assets distributed roughly evenly throughout a non-Sirius-wide ZoI than most of assets lying in a certain region with a single ship far away in a Sirius-wide ZoI. Inb4 drawing parallels between Order and any Gaul faction.

(03-12-2017, 04:04 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I demand the amount be lowered. This isn't a request. This isn't fair. What's done is done, but 500k is hands down the most ridiculous amount for THE SMALLEST BATTLESHIP CLASS BESIDES THE TOGO.

(03-12-2017, 04:10 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, that's ridiculous and frankly biased to ensure you get 100 kills before what little we have (considering it is locked to the Order IDs only) gets even a tenth through it.

Why not raise the required kill score up to 250 or sth instead? Sure it may be unrealistic (another thing defying IRL logic, yes), but on the other hand both activities reward more cash in total if kill score is raised for balance instead of trade score lowered.
The official stance of HF is what Justin said before.
I didnt take part in planning the event since the lead changed only recently so this is mainly based on his work and accordingly he had the word here.
Also apologies for the late answer but I have to work today of all days so I might answer late to forums/skype.
(03-12-2017, 03:08 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 03:04 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Answered that on Skype. It's worth noting that this was something had actually discussed with . That isn't hearsay; I've seen the logs.

Then I was effectively forbidden from input, denied any ability to consult it with anyone else by devlead himself and entire thing had not even got a green light from me.

So what?

My opponent now has to consent to being BOMBED?

Didn't know Conn rules applied through the rest of the server.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15