Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Petition to cancel the "Hellgate" Inverness event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
FAO: Thyrzul

TIL OORP numbers, transports and free-access indie capital ships equal exact INRP strenght of NPC faction. By this logic, Outcasts would had annexed Kusari by now.
(03-12-2017, 01:07 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 01:02 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 12:49 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]that has us fly the very few (almost non-existent) transport fleet across entire Sirius

Does this mean Order in general is barely or not at all capable to support one of their own battleships far away from the rest of their forces via a quite ineffective, costy and long supply line? Or is it just that the Order playerbase doesn't really like to properly represent that helluva stretch of forces and fly all the way to where Atum is, but otherwise pretty fine with their extension of influence provided by the location of that ship because it's more convenient that way?

Just saying, according to FLCompanion the shortest route between Taba and Atum with a 15k credit profit is about 40% more profitable than the average ore route.

I cant answer your question but as far as i am aware. INRP the Atum was in a location that could not be found. In a location that was heavily hidden and was unable to be found.

I mean, if we would "know" about hidden bases, just like that, would unlawful bases even exist within House space or, would they be destroyed? I mean, considering that Houses have fleets, and pirate organisations within them are only small portions of fighter squadrons, and couple of destroyers. Some ulwaful organisations do not even have anything larger than gb, if they even have them.
(03-12-2017, 01:06 PM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like if you are going to organize an event, everyone involved, ie Attackers and Defenders, should be involved in the planning. As it is, this "Event" seems more scripted to have a guaranteed outcome of victory for one side.

You just summed up this whole farce for everyone. Good try Aux, The Order will not play your conceited little game.
At least the Zoners took it on the chin, jeez.

It's not like you stand to lose anything from this.
(03-12-2017, 01:10 PM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 01:06 PM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like if you are going to organize an event, everyone involved, ie Attackers and Defenders, should be involved in the planning. As it is, this "Event" seems more scripted to have a guaranteed outcome of victory for one side.

You just summed up this whole farce for everyone. Good try Aux, The Order will not play your conceited little game.

Well for sure it seems like "one-of-those-events".

Urh. Disco.
(03-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]FAO: Thyrzul

TIL OORP numbers, transports and free-access indie capital ships equal exact INRP strenght of NPC faction. By this logic, Outcasts would had annexed Kusari by now.

Try not to twist my questions into implied logic and just answer them, would you?

Don't try to apply logic to Disco. That's a thing I learnt long time ago.
(03-12-2017, 01:13 PM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]At least the Zoners took it on the chin, jeez.

It's not like you stand to lose anything from this.

Jayce, the thing is that Zoners had at least some chance against the attackers. Order does not stand any chance, as the event wasn't set up propertly.

Events were supposed to be constructed and agreed between groups, and to give fair play especially, in these times when community is not so much populated, than in old days.
(03-12-2017, 01:15 PM)Calo Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't try to apply logic to Disco. That's a thing I learnt long time ago.

Can you please stay away from posting such bullcrap?
The Zoners didn't agree to me and the boys demolishing the Freeport.

Twice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15