Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomb Launchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So why not?

Would be great to have bomb launchers in the game

Bombing run!

[Image: B-2bombingrun3.jpg]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ALL MY YES!
I would like two for each Osprey I own thank you
I like it
This would be an interesting tactile weapon to have on a bomber, Maybe have it so 3 shots down the shield of a battleship and a further 3 would completely drain the Battleships power core (6 shots for a heavy BS)
(03-14-2017, 07:17 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]This would be an interesting tactile weapon to have on a bomber, Maybe have it so 3 shots down the shield of a battleship and a further 3 would completely drain the Battleships power core (6 shots for a heavy BS)

3 shots to deshield a battleship would be quite op imo, considering wide availbility, cheap price and being available at literally every id, it would put bss in unpleasant situation. They're already rather bad against snubs, having them deshielded in 3 shots in order to start nova/snac spam is kinda unfair
Hey those are pretty good. Now just make them launch downwards so we can do proper bombing runs.
(03-14-2017, 07:33 AM)Mr NPC Wrote: [ -> ]3 shots to deshield a battleship would be quite op imo, considering wide availbility, cheap price and being available at literally every id, it would put bss in unpleasant situation. They're already rather bad against snubs, having them deshielded in 3 shots in order to start nova/snac spam is kinda unfair

I was merely communicating and idea, I'm not a balance dev, let them figure it out.
(03-14-2017, 08:10 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 07:33 AM)Mr NPC Wrote: [ -> ]3 shots to deshield a battleship would be quite op imo, considering wide availbility, cheap price and being available at literally every id, it would put bss in unpleasant situation. They're already rather bad against snubs, having them deshielded in 3 shots in order to start nova/snac spam is kinda unfair

I was merely communicating and idea, I'm not a balance dev, let them figure it out.

I've got a strong faith in in terms of balance (sun)
(03-14-2017, 08:02 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Hey those are pretty good. Now just make them launch downwards so we can do proper bombing runs.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6