Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forlorn Hope Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Forlorn Hope: Feedback

[Image: 38D58jU.png][Image: bdPNNCO.gif][Image: uMXO5RO.png]

Welcome to Forlorn Hopes Feedback thread. We are always looking for constructive criticism and advise, so feel free to leave a reply here concerning that. In addition, if there's something you think we did wrong, or a situation you believe we handled poorly, please leave a message here detailing it so that we can deal with it and either fix any misunderstandings or ensure that it will not happen again.

You can find links to all of our pages here. Any information found in these links would still be encrypted and only accessible to those who have the needed clearance. We do our best not to meta-game you, please treat us the same way.

Primary Faction Pages:

Communications:

Stories and Projects:
Alright, I believe that covers everything, however, if you believe I have missed a link important to the Forlorn Faction, not just one or two of its members, let me know and I'll review and add as needed. A final note, please allow us to respond to any queries or issues you bring up, or that are brought up by someone else. This thread is intended to allow us to grow as a faction and players, lets keep it civil. Finally, there is no template for posting here, I'll personally take the time needed to sift through whatever walls of text are generated.
Bump. As likely as it is that theres no feedback, good or bad for us yet, I would rather not miss it due to people having not seen this thread.
I like your BBcode/formatting skills.

Otherwise, I can't really say anything about your ingame stuff etc.
Dont worry, we'll come looking for you in game to fix that. Thanks tho!
Hi, I did not read all the documentation yet but it seems promising.
Actually, I see some opportunities to cooperate with The Seraphim (a zoner group doing humanitarian projects).
This leads to my question: I saw you also have a seraphim wing, do you intend to use this name officially for your roleplay or is it more for internal use between Forlorn members? In the first case, I guess it could bring some confusion to players not involved in our groups.
Hey there. So as it happens, when we came up with the name we had no idea your group existed, and mere minutes after posting the story, we saw you for the first time. We have a wing of ships (11) that are named Forlorn|-Seraph.X. Hopefully this isn't too close to your groups naming convention and will not lead to any confusion. Apart from that, Seraphim wing will mostly be referred to on the forums themselves. If you think this may still be a problem, please pm me and we'll work it out together.

Apart from that, we'd love to get some rp going with you, and we thank you for the nice feedback as well c:
Hi, I must confess we are not active at this moment, some real life issues prevent me connecting. Actually, I am just following what's happening on the forum. About the name, I guess this won't be a problem, the ship names are indeed pretty differents: our tag is (>S<).
I hope I'll be back soon on disco.
I do like to see how active you guys are. It's really cool. Feels like every second comm is a Forlorn related thread, which is cool. Shows that people appreciate playing and roleplaying with you guys. Keep up the good work.

Only bad thing is that you don't use the Gran Canarian Blue Panda as avatar. (sun)
Thanks for the feedback Sombs, we're really trying our best to get as much good RP going with as many people as possible, so I'm glad that its working Big Grin as for the avatar, that's yours and Foxgloves thing, we don't wanna steal your thunder there Tongue

Btw, to Everyone, if you feel like there could be some RP to be had between Forlorn and you/your faction, drop us a comm, and if you're unsure of if it would work, drop me a pm and we'll make it work.
Sneaky little bump for those out there who might have feedback for us but haven't yet seen this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3