Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Comm System (GuildComm)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission

Subject: Tech request

Hello Guild Leadership. Our faction has prospered in your capable hands!
Sadly my Bomber has not prospered in mine. I regret that I am constantly having to repair my Bomber. I do not understand why as my 2 Nyx heavy fighters have been only reliable. After giving it some consideration, I have decided to ask permission to fly a Kaichou Bomber, manufacted by the GMG. I realize that in acuality I may end up with similar problems in a Kaichou as I have now. Such is life, when purchasing spacecraft.

May I have your blessing on purchasing 1 Kaichou bomber from the GMG? I would use my own funds for the ship, and would in no way request any funding whatsoever from Guild funds.

Continuing to reap Sirius' bounteous harvest,
Caledorn

End Transmission
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]IMG
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: brigid.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
What a fight. Adrenaline is the drug of my choice, really. No other stuff needed today after this. So, what happened? I can't be made to follow protocol now.

So, lots of Outcast were coming into Tau 23 when I was alerted. Not the massive warship assault that we had to deal with during the last days, but a mixed group of snubs and gunboats. I love gunboats. My Roc loves chewing them up, biting big, jucy junks out of them. I can't claim all of the following gunboat kills, but I admire them for their aesthetic beauty and I am kind of proud for snapping these pictures.

The end was inevitable: 4 Sabres saw me, after I had managed to constantly stay in the fight for 1h and 20 minutes, and took me out. I made it half way into docking bay 2, but then the engines blew up.

[Image: keel1.png] - [Image: keel2.png] - [Image: keel3.png] - [Image: keel4.png] - [Image: keel5.png] - [Image: keel6.png]

Brigid O'Shaunessy
Java Defense Force

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
Comm ID: [color=#66FFFF]Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters
Recipient ID: Caledorn
Source: Jakarta Colony
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Tech Request

Caledorn your request is being granted.

Keep us informed about the development of the talks in case you need the active support of IMG.
---~~--- Channel Open ---~~---
---~~--- Sender: Julian Du Pancake ---~~---

[font=Agency fb] Bonjour employeers!

Dead corsair, is good corsair.

Scan

Kill

8.000.000 credit worth claims in the omega sector to go.

Signed,
[color=#FF9900]Pancake

---~~--- Channel Closed ---~~---

I was on my way from filling anther contract for a different group when I noticed this little corsair rookie:

Scan

Kill

About a minute after his death anther one showed up

Scan

Kill

4.000.000 credit worth claims in the omega sector to go.

Signed,
[color=#FF9900]Pancake

Anther dead corsair, a lucky one actually. He lost 4 weapons before dying.

Scan

Kill

2.000.000 credit worth claims in the omega sector to go.

Also, this Renegade doesn't seem to be in your list: #### - It's an Asco with additional armor plating making it 4 times better and 3 zoner gunboat turrets - rest of the weapons I do not remember. Although I have no evidence of it, I trust that my word on it is enough.

Signed,
[color=#FF9900]Pancake

Ah, the last dead corsair which will seal the deal. And you know that a good ending, comes down with a good story - so let me tell you the story of "The Corsair Who Wanted Other Corsair But Got Killed" - Long name I know.

I happily flew around in Omega 11, when a corsair rookie came by and I, the good host, destroyed his ship and locked him in the cargo bay inside his eject pod. Then anther corsair arrived, this time not a rookie. The nice man asked from me to drop the corsair, but I told him I want to make a soup out of him! And well how fortune I am to be talking with a corsair non-rookie, with my great hope of getting the infamous recipe for nice corsair-soup, I asked - And how rude the answer was with gunfire none the less! Funny part I wasn't even going to eat it!
So the following events happened:

I scanned him

Then I made him go pop

Signed,
[color=#FF9900]Pancake

Comm ID: [color=#66FFFF]Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters
Recipient ID: Julian Du Pancake
Source: Jakarta Colony
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Tech Request

Impressive work Pancakes. Consider your request granted. Further claims on IMG bounties, should be reported to the Bounty Board where you will normally receive your payment.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]IMG
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: brigid.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
I know, the report is late. Guess what? I was too tired after yesterday's fighting to write and fell asleep. I'll keep this short, too.

So, the last 2 days we fought in Tau 37, a lot. And if I say "a lot", I mean a lot. I only have a few guncam shots of the two main fights that I was in, there were smaller skirmishes, too.

1. Rorry's Renegades bite the dust:

Rorry's Gunboats were spotted in T37 and hit by an IMG| bomber squad. The squad suffered heavy losses due to gunboat razor hits, but with CR assistance scrambling, and a Council vessel, they Gunboats could be destroyed. Losses on IMG| side: 2 Roc bomber craft.

[Image: rr1.png]

[Image: rr2.png]

[Image: rr3.png]

2. The SR)- Samarran Raiders got their heavily armoured Slave liner wrecked

[Image: sr.png]

Another of their very agile SR) Sabre fighters succumbed to CR Gunboat missiles that were incredible efficient. I admit, I was astaunded by the amount of damage they did to the fragile vessels. IMG| losses: none.

3. A [M]- Molly is caught on camera smuggling slaves towards Alpha

After having disengaged my bomber after the last gunboat target was downed, and only fighters remained, I flew back towards the T23 hole in T37 when I made contact with the Molly Pirate Transport, carrying large amounts of Slaves towards Alpha.

[Image: molly_slaver2.png]

Alright, that's my report of the last three days, actually, as today I did not fly any missions... so it was my last twi active days, actually. You get what I mean....

Brigid O'Shaunessy
Java Defense Force

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
+++Incoming Transmission+++
//Downloading message 1%...............20%...............45%............DONE!

//encoding message 1%...............40%...............70%............DONE!

Posting message:

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, i got some shots of a pirate busted and gunned down in O-7

Here you go, laugh at this guy ... Pirate transport loaded with weapons taken out by a Titanic ship with transport turrets.

Also i would like to thank my comrades who helped out in taking this guy out , who was actually trying to pirate an indie ...

[Image: imotep_kill.png]

//Transmission Ended