Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair capital ship. WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Corsair capital ship
https://p3d.in/Y6upV - 0.1.0
This looks awesome, like a very well fed Imperator. Is it planned to be a battlecruiser or a carrier?
Can't wait to see what it would look like with a texture. Looks really good so far
Looks pretty interesting, where do you see this fitting in? Seems a bit too big for destroyer, and sair's have something for most other classes....
wow that looks pretty great actually.
Guys, no idea. You decide.
Thumbs up mate, I guess I would place it as BS, if it would be up to me. Great work. Regards.
Well, I guess I vote for a new light/medium fighter battleship? Although, a thinner model might help the preafeact in all those asteroid fields
Could as well work on them all.
Its true, but I was commenting with Skorak just now on TS that, as he implied on my comment, we could work on the BS platform, although it would help the BS with the asteroid fields to be thicker, I was wondering would that thickness and size affect and give this BS OP effect against other BS's or Dreadnoughts? Just an opinion though, if you have any spare time to think about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6