Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Event: Gold rush in Omicron Delta + CONTESTED status!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"Furthermore, the bonus will also add the following line to the ID: "- May engage in corporate piracy against non-allied lawful ships within the Omicrons only." for the duration of the event."

Does this mean only lawful corporate targets will qualify as piracy targets to people with the bonus?
So Kruger can't pirate Zoners, but Zoners could pirate Kruger?
Zoners aren't corporate.
They aren't eligible for the line. I've made it more clear in the OP.
lose of connection after selling planetoid ore when trying to undock from planet crete
(11-18-2017, 06:54 PM)LORD CHRIS Wrote: [ -> ]lose of connection after selling planetoid ore when trying to undock from planet crete

Sorted.
Hey Spazzy, seems we can't mine the ore into the cargo holds of other ships.
Of course.
There are no bonuses applied to IDs yet. Read the first post.
Alright, had too many questions on this.

The ore field does drop ore, but it is slow. You need to apply with SC to get the ''proper'' bonus and the ID line, depending on the ID.
Sounds really interesting.
Sadly I am on family weekend atm.
Will try to get IMG ID into this Sunday, Monday.
I hope that the bonus (for 1000 SC) is valid for a few weeks, if not months.
1000 SC is damn hard to get and Omicrons is not really that easy to pull off, even for organised groups. Smile

Plus: the investment is like... 2,5 billion... which is also not really too cheap. Big Grin
Does the field stay forever ?
Does the bonus stay forever ?
Well done to the Devs and Admins for putting this on. Methinks some of the whiners are a bit cheesed off, but I aren't! Scrap for recycling... now if only .:j:. and JM would get 1000 SciDa...

Great event !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7