Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Event: Gold rush in Omicron Delta + CONTESTED status!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Miner ID Scientific Data Pool
ShipAmount
THP Subsidies (THP|Bank#1 has the data on it)192
XY
Total:192
Considering that a lot of people have all of "not much" sci data, the time has come for someone to try to do some sort of grassroots thing or something. May as well be us.

Anyone wanting to pool their sci data towards the Miner ID PM this account or or post below.

The goal of this is to provide a public ID with a mining bonus for as many people as possible. As such, in the interest of fun, THP is subsidizing roughly 38% of the required amount. We can't do it alone, so yeah, if you're sitting on a meager amount of Sci Data you can't really do anything with, invest it in this. Remember to attach proof that you have the stuff.

Here's the link.
Well, again, that's sort of the point. There is a LOT of sdata on the server right now, but very few people have a ''pile''. To get these bonuses for IDs, people will need to pool together.
(11-19-2017, 08:34 AM)Triple Hazard Pay Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]
MIner ID Scientific Data Pool
ShipAmount
THP Subsidies (THP|Bank#1 has the data on it)192
XY
Total:192
Considering that a lot of people have all of "not much" sci data, the time has come for someone to try to do some sort of grassroots thing or something. May as well be us.

Anyone wanting to pool their sci data towards the Miner ID PM this account or or post below.

The goal of this is to provide a public ID with a mining bonus for as many people as possible. As such, in the interest of fun, THP is subsidizing roughly 19% of the required amount. We can't do it alone, so yeah, if you're sitting on a meager amount of Sci Data you can't really do anything with, invest it in this. Remember to attach proof that you have the stuff.

I like this idea and i want to give contribution to, but Unfortunetly i dont have single SD, lol. But, i can give monetary contribution, i will dodate 200 M in science data gathering.
Means, if somone has 200 M worth of science data for sale, dodate it here, and i will pay him/her , just provide name of character you want money for me to send. Or, admins can simply add 200 M SD worth to the pool from my main traders/Bank Accounts i use in my ship dealer thread.
Sure i can donate. Have about 60 sci data from a alberta event yesterday
Now this is what I like to see. If I had Sci data or enough money laying around, I'd donate.
I suggest the interested parties follow the instructions in the main post and make the appropriate IRP threads regarding collection of research in order to prepare the mining operation. You can then link the thread here with the character on which you have the sciencedata on.
I would like to work out a RP and a bonus for Zoner, everybody who wants to contribute in content or SD is invited and may contact me.
Attention.
The SData requirement has been adjusted with accordance to the new prices for the ore.
Still 1000.

EDIT: Oh, one line has 500 now, but another still has 1000.

~Fixed.
Omicron Delta has now been given a CONTESTED system status. Any PVP death suffered in this system has a cooldown time of 30 minutes, instead of two hours. Happy hunting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7