Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Event: Gold rush in Omicron Delta + CONTESTED status!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I do like the idea of those factions requiring to hire/ally with mining factions. APM still can do RP around it, so I don't see a problem.

PICKET
(11-18-2017, 06:28 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
PICKET

The MVP of mining events.
(11-18-2017, 06:28 PM)Implosion Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:21 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]They can still transport the ore. And interact with the players who mine in the area.
Stop expecting every single ID to be multinational during these events. Some people will get bonuses, some will not.

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event? Excepting the one in which you Stranded some Zoner ships in New York while the ship we were chasing for more than an hour was killed.
Last few events weren't so bad. Or well, the mini events anyways. The Cultist and nomad incursions worked out just fine.

Yeah, but if you are to compare with what other people get, we always get the short straw. The last thing that caused massive influx of players in Delta was something that was not planned by admins.

(11-18-2017, 06:22 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:21 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]They can still transport the ore. And interact with the players who mine in the area.
Stop expecting every single ID to be multinational during these events. Some people will get bonuses, some will not.

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event?

When their leaders were nice with events.
EDIT: To elaborate. Over my time as event coordinator I take mental note of which groups are the less qq inducing with events.

So, that means that since people qqued, you will never give them any events? 10/10
Don;t give events -> people qq about not having events -> you say they qqued = nice circular thingy we have here.
(11-18-2017, 06:28 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I do like the idea of those factions requiring to hire/ally with mining factions. APM still can do RP around it, so I don't see a problem.

PICKET

(11-18-2017, 06:31 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:28 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
PICKET

The MVP of mining events.

He's ready
Yes, I am not going to make events for them.
might. Nor is their choice to apply for official events disabled - I have not received any requests for events from your named factions, so it seems as though they have no interest in them either.

Stop being outraged by things that are meaningless and trying to defend groups who don't need your defending. They are big boys and can fend for themselves.
(11-18-2017, 06:28 PM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 05:46 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The bonus may only be applied to IDs with existing mining bonuses such as but not limited to:

Core has mining bonus to Iridium Ore and a non-Sirius wide ZOI, so Core does count as possible bonus ID? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.

Yes.
(11-18-2017, 06:35 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am not going to make events for them.
might. Nor is their choice to apply for official events disabled - I have not received any requests for events from your named factions, so it seems as though they have no interest in them either.

Stop being outraged by things that are meaningless and trying to defend groups who don't need your defending. They are big boys and can fend for themselves.

So for Fulda, GMG requested to be in an event? And I am not outraged at all, I'm just sad to see the bias.
(11-18-2017, 06:41 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:35 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am not going to make events for them.

So for Fulda, GMG requested to be in an event? And I am not outraged at all, I'm just sad to see the bias.

Fulda was the combination of something Aoi did and the Story-Devs. That's something different.
i keep losing connection after undocking from crete after selling some planetoid ore and buying for mining arrays.
(11-18-2017, 06:44 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:41 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]

Fulda was the combination of something Aoi did and the Story-Devs. That's something different.

Oh, I see. Well, in that case... I am sorry for spamming here ( mods, you can delete all my comments). I'll let the "big boys" discuss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7