Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Event: Gold rush in Omicron Delta + CONTESTED status!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It is a bit strange that factions like Order and Core can't get the bonus, given that those are factions that are literally in range of that field. I know the idea is to promote corporate piracy, but still.
They can still transport the ore. And interact with the players who mine in the area.
Stop expecting every single ID to be multinational during these events. Some people will get bonuses, some will not.
But they cannot mine it. -
first edit - Spazzy deleted his comment about how Core and Order can still transport it.
Second edit - and now it appeared again.
Can Zoners, Order, Core apply for the bonus?
(11-18-2017, 06:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]They can still transport the ore. And interact with the players who mine in the area.
Stop expecting every single ID to be multinational during these events. Some people will get bonuses, some will not.

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event? Excepting the one in which you Stranded some Zoner ships in New York while the ship we were chasing for more than an hour was killed.
Non-Mining IDs that have Omicrons as their specific ZOI (read: non-zoiless factions) may also apply.
First post edited.
(11-18-2017, 06:21 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 06:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]They can still transport the ore. And interact with the players who mine in the area.

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event?

When their leaders were nice with events.
EDIT: To elaborate. Over my time as event coordinator I take mental note of which groups are the less qq inducing with events.
(11-18-2017, 06:22 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event?

When their leaders were nice with events.

Evasive answer.

When was the last time Order, Core or Zoners had a nice event? Excepting the one in which you Stranded some Zoner ships in New York while the ship we were chasing for more than an hour was killed.
Last few events weren't so bad. Or well, the mini events anyways. The Cultist and nomad incursions worked out just fine.
(11-18-2017, 05:46 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The bonus may only be applied to IDs with existing mining bonuses such as but not limited to:

Core has mining bonus to Iridium Ore and a non-Sirius wide ZOI, so Core does count as possible bonus ID? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7