Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Lotus Cartel / Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you mate!
I do hope that we will be able to have some nice interactions
LWB and Landwirt...something is the same thing, you have both of those on your rep list
Black Lotus, now that's a blast from the past. The write up looks good, but how do I join? ))
(12-14-2017, 04:50 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]LWB and Landwirt...something is the same thing, you have both of those on your rep list

Oh right, cheers for that, completely missed it. Will be edited asap.

(12-14-2017, 04:54 PM)Stefz Wrote: [ -> ]Black Lotus, now that's a blast from the past. The write up looks good, but how do I join? ))

And yeah, well, I wanted to use the Old name of Blue Lotus Syndicate, but, it was never my creation so I felt like.. Well, something else <3
Until I've gotten the Recruitment Thingy-majing up, you can contact me; Here, Skype or Discord.
I'll be honest - I always had a knack for Outcast characters. Now this writeup looks pretty interesting, hope to see you around soon :3
This is nice to see, I actually had an Outcast faction in mind that I considered writing up and putting for sale but it's nice to see someone do an Outcast cartel.

Good luck.
I like the write up, come mess about in Kusari.
(12-14-2017, 05:15 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest - I always had a knack for Outcast characters. Now this writeup looks pretty interesting, hope to see you around soon :3
Oh I am sure you will mate!

(12-14-2017, 05:39 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]This is nice to see, I actually had an Outcast faction in mind that I considered writing up and putting for sale but it's nice to see someone do an Outcast cartel.

Good luck.

There is always a good thing to have a Outcast group flying about after all Wink

(12-14-2017, 05:41 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]I like the write up, come mess about in Kusari.

Will do!
My my.. finally Outcasts to actually meet soon? Guess it's about time to mobilize the Maltese Exiles again, wohoo! (sun)

Also don't hesitate to come to Ainu. There is always time for some partying :3
I think you made the right choice in choosing to use a new name, but referring to the Blue Lotus Syndicate in your write up. It shows that the faction has a history, and yet wishes to start a new chapter under a new name that pays homage to days gone by. Well done and kudos!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5