Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Lotus Cartel / Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That was.. The first thing I wanted to do actually huggie Tongue BUT, I decided to well, have it be a bit more serious Wink
Rep sheet updated after having discussions with some individuals I am guessing was in charge of said factions
I started out with so much hope. then I scrolled down and saw the rest of the format. My poor eyes. Consider the following:

(Note how little I changed, and how much nicer it looks - at least imo)

I would also strongly suggest against using massive wiki images and I would also suggest shrinking down your diplo bars. The contrast isn't the best. I suggest finding a better colour contrast than the two colours you already have, but that is more personal taste. If you would like, I can make you some simple silhouette images of the ships but poke me on Discord if you want me to actually do it.

Side note: I actually had quite a bit of an issue reading it due to the colour/font/size combo. I would strongly suggest using something else.

These are just my suggestions, do what you will.
Good write up, this is how true Outcast group should be. I look forward to meet you in- game.

Took your code and used, I like it allot better then what ever mess I did. Will also get to rezing and fixing up the Ship images, cause, well, I agree.

And I will look into changing both FONT and Colour, just give me a bit <3
Appreciate your thoughts and pointers mate!

Thanks mate, I aim to please, or atleast aim to be what an Outcast is <3

EDIT: There we go, edited ships, placed theminside Spoiler boxes and edited the Font and colour.
Altered Artwork, made the colours easier on the eyes (hopefully)
Linkies to both Message Dump and Recruitment Page up
Just want to let you guys know that Serpentis is currently not available, if you want to talk/plan something about/with BLC| either contact me or Stefz over Skype/Discord.

Have a nice day Smile
I am back for the moment. May be some light fluctuations in and out until perhaps the 6th or so in January. But, you can contact me, Stefz or my man Mataró here for BLC stuff
I am unfortunately bedridden for the forseeable future, I have been diagnosed with ARVD (an heart disease, google it if you want) and will be forced to stay in bed at home for the forseeable future. Until such a time I am no longer stuck in bed and on meds and such and can get back, Stefz and Mataró are in charge. GL HF
Sound interesting. Are you guys still active ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5