Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Lotus Cartel / Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-14-2017, 06:56 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]My my.. finally Outcasts to actually meet soon? Guess it's about time to mobilize the Maltese Exiles again, wohoo! (sun)

Also don't hesitate to come to Ainu. There is always time for some partying :3
Any and all Roleplay is good roleplay, so I am sure we'll see each other soon enough.

(12-14-2017, 06:57 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]I think you made the right choice in choosing to use a new name, but referring to the Blue Lotus Syndicate in your write up. It shows that the faction has a history, and yet wishes to start a new chapter under a new name that pays homage to days gone by. Well done and kudos!

Thank you, that was what I was thinking, very happy to see your comment, thank you mate.
Is this for real?
While i was sharing idea and looking for recruits you were doing this ,I am amazed by this and a two other things called IRG|Warden and Harpy-1 . Good job .I will finish my RP and Lore regardless of this.
I am a little confused,
I am more then sure you can finish your RP and lore despite me making this faction.
Or what do you mean?
Also Ramirez ,nice job will you name him Gonsalo? Will you make cardamine? This is very frustrating and i dont want your answer because i do not care what you have to say .I was informed by discord to check this out and now i m having heart arimia .This is last time i wrote inside your logs ,i just want you to know how i feel (even so you dont care) ....Seems i should have rushed an unfinished lore ,I didnt imagine this will happen.Goodbye
I have got in peace with Nomad part being unavailable for me .I am not giving up on my incoming outcast RP cause i m working days on writing correct lore ,so I can get outrun buy you ? You should also take name Carrera since u started with Ramirez ,I mean i havent published my RP so I dont exsist ? U can take everything based on others idea? Even in your comments you can see that you are not the first to think of this .I am sad this is happening ,angry and sad ,more then ever about K'Hara or nomads.
Hey man, I did not intend to either hurt or steal from you.
This roleplay is actually already existing since 2008, this faction comes from an OLD faction(s) that I and others ran from 2008-2011 something.

And regards to my character, he has also existed since that time.

And of course I care man! I never intended to actually hurt someone from an faction idea, this is something I as well have been working on for awhile now. Ever since coming back to Discovery.
I have been awakened from my slumber.

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet write up. I'm explaining it to over Skype now to prevent senseless clutter. In fact, I don't even see any problem between groups, having read over the lore of both Cartels.
(12-14-2017, 11:27 PM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: [ -> ]I have been awakened from my slumber.

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet write up. I'm explaining it to over Skype now to prevent senseless clutter. In fact, I don't even see any problem between groups, having read over the lore of both Cartels.

Nice to hear mate, I am glad that you are explaining things, cause I honestly do not want to cause any harm because of this. Trust me on this.
Nice.

I woulda found an excuse to change cartel to a t word but i cant think of any. THINK OF IT BLT YESSSS BLT FOR EVERYONE.

look forward to rp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5