Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Das Wilde - recruitment opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our recruitment works based on an invite-only approach, as our ID is different from pretty much every other ID on the server and allows a great deal of freedom (which also requires a great deal of responsibility).
However, in the last few months many people have mentioned that it is rather hard to meet us ingame. This might be related to timezones, to different regions or simply to the fact, that we are a rather small faction.

In order to counter this problem and to give people a chance to become 'visible' for us and thus become potential candidates for an invitation, we will allow a semi-open recruitment for a limited period of time.

What do you need to do in order to be considered?
Just fill the form below, we will discuss it internally and if we like what you did, will invite you (sun)

Your forum name:

Your Skype details:

Why do you want to join our faction?:

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server):

A short biography of your character:

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?:

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?:

If you want you can give up to 10 links to roleplay threads (stories, comms,...) you have done/you have been involved in:

Please note that upon invitation you will have to write a story about your character or update the existing one. Once your story has been approved you will get access to a Wild ID.
Your character should somehow be linked to a region we operate in (this more or less excludes Gallia and Kusari).
Your forum name: Lucas

Your Skype details: lolmensch5

Why do you want to join our faction?: The idea of a nomad-related faction with an infinite ZoI surely is interesting. It gives room for lots and lots of RP around Sirius, and will surely make for nice encounters for both ends.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): Since I don't have many characters with background, I would create a new one. Adrian Wulf

A short biography of your character: Adrian Wulf was born on the 21st of May 804 AS on Planet Manhatten, in New York. As the only child in a family of normal workers, Adrian had a relaxing childhood. Adrian never had alot of interests, and especially the space was a place that he surely never wanted to see or visist.
When Adrian turned 12, his parents gave him a book about the space. It was an old one, around 15 years actually. It was dusty, but Adrian was fascinated by it. The lecture included alot of pictures of the space, as well as some Planet's and Stations. Adrian was so fascinated by it, that he in fact wanted to visit space now. Obviously his family lacked the money to get a spacevessel and so Adrian was forced to abandon that dream for now.

After finishing school, and countless side jobs, Adrian still wanted to visit space. He was now 16, when he decided to move away from Planet Manhatten, and thus he asked his parent's if they could give him a little money to start him off. His family saw this moment coming, so they gave him a small vessel. It was small, but Adrian loved it as if it was a part of him. Furthermore, his family even gave him enough money to take a bit of cargo with him and as foolish as he was, he took 2 tonnes of Liberty Ale with him. 2 weeks after his parent's gave him the money and the ship, Adrian went to space for the first time.

With a lack of experience, Adrian flew very clumsy and a few policemen in New York stopped him to ask if he was drunk. But not only was it the lack of experience that made him fly as if he was drunk, it was actually the space that made him look away. Instead of looking where he should, he looked at Planet Manhatten, the sun and the stations that you could barely see because they were so far away.
Adrian decided to set course to Planet New Berlin.

It took him a few weeks, and a lot of nerves to arrive on New Berlin. His ship had scratches and were showing signs of usage. But that did not bother Adrian, instead he loved it even more.
Now on Planet New Berlin, Adrian is flying around every now and then to make a bit of money with trading goods in his old ship.

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: After an RP encounter with a Wilde char within Omega or Rheinland space, that then convinces the char to "join them" , and as foolish as my character is he follows them.

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?: As my PvP skills are still lacking, I would try to talk to them and convince them that I am not "a bad guy". If nothing works, then I will try to defend myself. As for ganking when I am in groups, I will abstain from that.

If you want you can give up to 10 links to roleplay threads (stories, comms,...) you have done/you have been involved in:
As I still am fairly new, there is currently only one char that I am more or less working on:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156379 <- Background of the character
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156425 <- Ongoing sideRP of the character
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156445 <- a Transmission for the sideRP
Your forum name:

Vex.

Your Skype details:

mario-silver1

As a Nomad player Veteran, Wilde RP has been very appealing to try, i feel like i'd make a good addition to the faction.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server):

Albert Fenz - He's been part of my newly created Rheinland born character who is currently present for a month now.

Albert Fenz was born on Planet Hamburg Central hospital. Soon after birth Albert was taken to Orphanage, he knows nothing about his parents, who for some reason have left him there right after birth.
He has been curiously searching for his long-lost parents during his time as a teenager. As he grow up, he became less and less interested, and rather hoping life would present him the opportunity itself to meet his parents one day. Albert always was an extrovert type of person, he always had positive company wherever he went.
When Albert turned 17, he enlisted to Rheinland Military, to serve his homeland for the greater good.
Nowadays, Albert is 29 years old and has been curiously turned into introvert type of personality and has been signed off Military Duty. Everyone he ever knew and been friends with, know only that he's now a lone Freelancer, lurking in the shadows, and hardly ever contacts anyone. One of his best friends thought there was something that happened to him in the Military.
(To be Continued...)

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?:

My first character would be based in Rheinland and in the Omicrons, he would be infected during his flight, or maybe part of a Military program, as i'm still developing Roleplay behind that

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?:

As i was a Nomad player back when "Keepers" existed and presently being part of a "K'Hara" faction, i think my heart is fulfilled with overwhelming love from others.

Latest RP with setting up Liberty Rogues and some of my unorthodox Liberty Naval captain in the Omicrons.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155649 - Call for new Recruits for LR-
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155796 - First contact with our potential future ally (LR-)

Providence presence in the Omicrons.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1945052 - Captain Phil Adamson Biography (Work in Progress RP)

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155239 - Core inRP repairs and allowance
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155807 - Alabama Repair request & Equipment mount

Your forum name: PRJKTLRD

Your Skype details: You got it.

Why do you want to join our faction?: Because I don't play (dedication to serious RP development) any other factions for a while, except Commune that I lead. To be precise, some 3 years already. Since I play around, I sticked to this Nomad/Wild side even if I never played as Nomad or Wild. That basically means, if I would get in, my character would be very active in terms of RP, forum as well like Nomak was.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): Joachim Garraud, a.k.a. Nachtschwarmer.

A short biography of your character: I will get you one much good if I pass and I am required to write one so that I could get the ID. (wait)

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: It was created in 2012-2013 as an indy, then I got invited to [RM] by request due to my work and no app required- something like special op. Then those guys helped me out get some real in-game background and later to make good application and get me transferred to the old BDM| . There I got mission to take 5 more men well trained under special wing dedicated to me to be cleancers of the battlefield in that time Texas, Bering and Hudson. Good old times.

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?: I think you know about that. (wait)

I think I did most of these. (wait)

(07-15-2016, 12:47 PM)The Commune Wrote: [ -> ]
Neural Net Archives:

1. Transmission from Sisterhood of Dreams/ Relations
2. Communication with Gabriella Casta (101st)/ Invitation for uprisising
3. Transmission from Shine-Jun Kirishiki (Crimson Cross)
4. Transmission from Agent Tiger (Division 9)/ Coronado Issue
5. Communication with Inquisitor Tomas (Crimson Cross) / Invitation to join Coronado event against Crayterians
6. Transmission to Erikasaria Espinosa (Crimson Cross)/ Sharing the transcripts regarding 101st - Auxesians relations
7. Transmission to 101st/ Declaring hostility (Ghosts of Razgriz)
8. Re- establishing communication to Threewinds (The Oracles)
9. Establishing communication with Enma Loyola (The National Council of Malta)
10. Declaring the friendly relations/ alliance with Dexter Flynt (The Alcatraz Rogues)
11. Transmission from Paul Richter/ Re- establishing communication/ operations (Das Wilde)
12. Transmission from Agent Unschuld (Das Wilde) / Questioning Doctor Thalia Thorn
13. Transmission from Angel Cara Kendall (Fallen Angels)
14. Communication with Red Rose (Division 9) / Subject: Missing
15. Transmission from Detective Wolfram Kruppstahl (RFP/ Das Wilde)
16. Transmission from "The Rat" to Dave Synk- Equipment delivery
17. Transmission to National Council/ Request for Sarissa battleship
18. Transmission to Paul Ricther (Das Wilde)/Request for the battleship parts
19. Transmission to Dexter Flynt (Alcatraz Rogues) / Arranging the shipments of the parts for the Sarissa battleship project
20. Transmission to Jimmy Fattore "The Rat"/ Requesting the arrangement of materials for Sarrisa battleship project

edit: Oh yeah, stories:

Character profile: Jared Nomak - click (there's as well more linked in this thread)

The rise of the Overlord - Nomak's background in- depth story - click
Your forum name: TheShooter36

Your Skype details: you have it

Why do you want to join our faction?: Being a Wild offers interesting RP possibilities, eithergoing subtle or frenzied mayhem it offers something that is not possible with other ID s, also being nomad related adds flavour. I want to try something other than "conventional" humans and Wilde offers that exactly.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): John Holdan

Part 1: Pre-Crayter

"I was born at Planet Los Angeles. I was an average fighter pilot when i was at West Point Military Academy. I don't know what caused to LSF wanted me in their ranks but i accepted. Worked as an LSF agent until Liberty-Rheinland war started. Gained some stealth experience by the way and improved my piloting skills. When the war started i enlisted to Liberty Navy for fighting against Rheinland. When i was in LSF, was hearing news from people in taus called Crayterians struggling against an invading force. When that invading force which call themselves Gallic Royal Navy moved against Bretonia and obliterated Kusari Naval Forces in Leeds, i thought leaving Navy and joining to bretonians for helping them and all the people who suffered. But i was needed to defend Liberty, i couldn't leave my people. When Crayterians moved to Coronado i decided to join them after liberty-rheinland war. With Hudson-Bering incident leaded to a truce, i left Navy and headed to Coronado. To help all who suffered from Gallic invasion in taus."

Part 2: Post-Crayter

"This is my journey until Crayter Military. In Crayter Military, i fought Royalists, lots of Outcasts, Aliens and infectees for more than a year. I rose in ranks over time, became a Major, commanded squads and killed even more royalists. Seen my men dying, nyxes blowing to pieces. I thought i was doing good. However recently, started to have some ins and outs with Admirality. After some time, i was forced to leave Military, and i chose The Council to continue, to find a new home among their men and women.

Part 2.5: Mysterious Transmission

*Holdan, after a long day in Omicron Tau, returned to Tau-23... Approached at Cali Station with an odd looking 'Agama' Council Heavy Fighter. It was rather unusual to do mercenary work for an ex-military pilot like him, however sometimes life screws up people and it happened to him as well. After both Crayter and Council turned their backs, he wandered aimlessly in the darkness of space. When he started to be a merc again, he held almost no morals, filled with depression, desperation and rage, he started to take oddest of jobs and drinks, as well as drugs, even from groups that he hated once like Gallic Royal navy and Outcasts, drinks and drugs included... His last mission was a scout mission for people of Maltese Nation in Omicrons about lalest Crayter movements. Crayterians didn't bat an eye on sight of a Council vessel of course, he went in and out as he wanted. While on the way, he saw his PDA beeping and blinking. After arriving at Docking Bay III, he got out of his Agama and opened the PDA to see a message named 'Lighting a candle' from an unknown source. As he read the text-only message, a thought formed and he realised his desire to be a 'new man'... *

( https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...ohn+Holdan -> Referred as the "mysterious transmission" as he wants to know its source since he got)

Part 3: Signals, Comms and The Order."

"However after some missions and serving under Sergeant Savoie for some months i started to receive signals and a mysterious transmission from unknown sources. I still dont know the source of signals i received but when i tried to answer it i couldnt get a response. I thought joining Order was the best course of action after i retired from Councili to fight with the inhuman Core, the aliens and protecting humanity. I want to continue my cause with dignity and honor. By serving the Order i serve humanity itself and both of my people indirectly. Now i also hope Order can be a home to me."

Part 4: Post-Order

"After working for the Order for nearly 3 weeks, i realised they wouldnt help me with the signals and the mysterious transmission. I left them in the hopes of searching the transmission that called me... somewhere, or to... someone. I dont know. I hope i can search the source of transmission and be a better man than i was, i want to be part of a better cause, i want a place i can call home..."

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: A Wilde operative could guide Holdan to source of the transmission under disguise, then introduce themselves to him, depending on how RP flows, either Holdan gets himself willingly "to a higher state of being" or having it done forcibly.

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?: By counteracting their need to Show overwhelming love with even more potent love that is enough to spread into every corner of universe in the form of "enough dakka". Jokes and references aside, i am used to being on the receiving end of overwhelming love. Note that i am not that good on snub pvp.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...ohn+Holdan -> Fleet Admiral Richard's report and briefing. From 1 year ago when CR was still allied with Auxesia.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...ohn+Holdan -> "Ambrosia" Bar, Sabah Shipyard, See page 23 and 24 for the parts John Holdan involved in.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> Commodore Kalh returning the Crayter origin weaponary onboard Amenhotep back to Sabah as a kindness and Admiral Richard answering.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> Comm between 72nd Fleet Commander Santiago and (during the split of CR) Armed Republic of Crayter Rear Admiral Richard(yes, the current Fleet Admiral Richard we are talking)
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> (Interim)President Fiona Payne, announcing official elections and ARC Rear Admiral Richard supporting her for an united Crayter.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> After the initial break of Rapier Squadron, Richard offers them a base of operation among Armed Republic of Crayter.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> Richard contacting with Council General LaFlamme about the recent events (of that time) and explaining what is the split organization that came under him.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...d+Republic -> Fiona Payne contacting Richard for receiving his support about the upcoming elections.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=153295 -> Michael Richard finally having some time after regaining Tau-44 and contacting Rio Umeda for having a better solution than old clunky cybernetics.
//Okay, let me try.

Your forum name: Mr.Mike.

Your Skype details: Lost. I`m playing with Discord. But if it's required, I'll try to unearth the login and password Skype-account.

Why do you want to join our faction?: Unlimited ZOI, the ability to combine nomad weapons and human ships.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): MND|RNC-"Rokh"

A short biography of your character: The cruiser "Rokh" was built by the Rheiland Military in 821 AS. Commanded them at the time, James Whistler Covic. The cruiser managed to visit not in one battle. On the ship there was a change of weapons, crew...

And then that day came: in 824 AS cruiser was destroyed by the superior forces of the Red Hessians. Part of the crew was saved, and a part was lost. Among the survivors was the captain of the ship, who transferred his crew to the gunboat "Oder", naming it in honor of the deceased cruiser - "Rokh". The commander himself decided to devote himself to the service in Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts. He promised his crew to return. The crew of the ship waits for its commander and wanders through space.

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: Well, I have a high asset and experience in PvP and RP. You can infect this ship in Sigma, Omicrons ( Omicron Delta, for example ).

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?: I love in return.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=152562 - My n00b-faction 6th ( I do not know if it's considered ).
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=153849 - Negotiations with Crayter Military.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1940472 - Comm with Rheiland High Command.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156331 - Comm with Kusari Imperial Navy and my 6th.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156330 - More comm with Crayter Military.
https://imgur.com/a/woD0P - Biography of my Liberty Navy character.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=156447 - Here he was already involved. Answered on behalf of the faction.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155115 - Comm with Sirius Base Construction.

P.S: All links with negotiations - there I answered either from myself, or on behalf of the fleet.
Your forum name: DarkTails

Your Skype details: darktails0 (Dark Tails)

Why do you want to join our faction?: The thought of Wilde RP has always interested me. Granted, back when I first started Disco, with so many Wilde and K'hara running around I thought it was more open than it really is/was. Even though the factions were invite only, I was still interested, and have grown so much since I had last contemplated the idea.

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): Erika Halle; Existed for 3 months now.

Born in 07/03/800 A.S., Erika had been born to a relatively well off family in Rheinland. Father a excellent accountant and mother a stay at home wife, she grew up in considerable standing. Well respected amongst her peers, talented and performed well in school. Her younger years panned out normal for any other young girl, average childhood alongside loving parents and family left her in a good state of mind for her later years.

In her teenage years, she was very patriotic, but wasn't susceptible to propaganda given by terrorist organizations. Seeing some reports of Hessians, she fantasized about who they were, picturing them as heroic miners fighting for the greater good. This soon came to pass as her fantasies were broken apart by seeing the brutality of Hessian forces during the uprisings in Dresden. Another group that sparked her imagination was the Alster Union. The Unioners, she pictured, as workers who had been dismayed by the government and corporations and took up arms against them, fighting for what they believed was right. Once more, these fantasies faded, but not through finding acts of violence, but through renewed patriotism.

After reaching adulthood, Erika joined the Rheinland Military, she was thrust into action on the onset of the war with Liberty. Fresh from training and without much combat experience, she was assigned a frontline squadron deployed against the Libertonian forces. Offensive actions in New Hampshire, defensive actions in Hamburg saw Erika and her allies being whittled away by nonstop assault and deployments, leaving her and her friends tired and exhausted. She made many friends in the Rheinwehr, but lost equally as many during the fighting. One friend, Ulrich, managed to survive the war, as he was inside a medical bay of a battleship when war was officially over. Erika was relieved that the conflict had finally ended, but it hadn't come without a price.

She herself didn't escape uninjured. Defensive action in Hamburg left her fighter crippled, and left shoulder severely injured. While she managed to heal to a mostly normal level, she has extreme difficulty raising her left arm above her head. Amazing her psyche remained unscarred, for the most part, by the war. Continued contact with now retired Ulrich has helped in some regard. Following the war, she received various awards and accommodations for her service against Liberty, and ultimately chose to retire from the Rheinwehr, ending her service record.

After a short time within the Bundschuh movement, a time that had given her a new perspective on how the other side lived, felt, and why they fought the Rheinland Government, she had returned to the Rheinwehr, to atone for her self-perceived mistakes she had done in the movement, and hunt down Bundschuh sympathizers.

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: Being a Liberty-Rheinland war veteran, knowledgeable pilot and capable combat pilot, Erika could not only bolster the Wilde combat forces, but prove to be an infiltrator due to her current ranking in the Rheinland Military. Routinely deployed to scout the Omegas, would likely get captured after being engaged with Wilde patrols.

How do you deal with the overwhelming love, which many people express by wanting to kill you on sight?: Hot plasma makes for excellent hugs for such generous love.

1. https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1925542 - Erika joining a Bundschuh cell
2. https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=150172 - Diary of my main char, Nicole Prower
3. https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=150434 - Doing an investigation - Nicole
4. https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=150835 - Building NEMPs - Nicole

Erika doesn't have much RP behind her so I included some examples of what I have done.
Your forum name: Krieg (aka Winter)

Your Skype details:
redemption.denied

Why do you want to join our faction?: Because it would be fun to play as Wild/Nomad thing once again, as I'm no longer in Aoi or K'Hara

Your characters name (this can be an already existing character, but also a newly created one - please also give an information on the duration of the characters existance on the server): Richard Rozen (was in use 4 years ago in RHA)

A short biography of your character: Not very much is known about him. He rarely talks about himself, rather going embittered. His comrades only know a small part of his story, where is told about his previous life. He was a journalist, and was releasing his own newspaper for a long time - as long as there were people that were still reading newspapers. But his symphathy to Red Hessian movement couldn't be unnoticed by law enforcers, and a struggle has started. Day by day, he was losing everything he has got, until he has got his father killed and found himself under arrest. After a while, he escaped and joined Red Hessians, blaming everyone for ruining his brilliant career.

He's a bit egocentric, but kind, and his comrades could always rely on him.

Why would das Wilde be interested in your character and how/where would he possibly be infected?: Richard was an RHA veteran, and he could possibly have some useful information for das Wilde. He could be intercepted on a patrol mission in Omega-11 or Omega-7, because he prefers to go patrolling alone.

RP>PvP. Being gentle is half the work.

If you want you can give up to 10 links to roleplay threads (stories, comms,...) you have done/you have been involved in: Everything is lost with the times gone.
Your forum name:

Your Skype details: specsgaming

I've always been interested in the idea of RPing someone who's actually able to take a move active role against people as an infectee, instead of just saying they're infected, RPing it out and trying to hide it from the officials.

Sofia Ulrich - For about a year or so, maybe longer.

Sofia was born on Planet Hamburg to a Bundestag politician father and a Daumann executive mother, the third of what would amount of a literal dozen children. She had two older siblings, both brothers, one who entered the Militar when he became of age, and the other a silent type that preferred to be the strong, quiet figure. in her 17th year, her parents were both killed by Hessians, allowing the eldest brother, Richter, to take the mantle of family patriarch.

A few years passed, and eventually he was killed by Hessians as well. With another patriarch down, the second eldest brother turned down the offer of taking the mantle, leaving it to Sofia to take charge of the family. She'd enlisted with the Militar as well, though being assigned to the Frankfurt front to better put her skills in 'petty leadership' to use. In time, she found herself transferring to the Marinenachrichtendienst, taking over command of a smaller portion of the agency's operation, Section Six. Focusing around the removal of the Nomad threat within Rheinland, Section Six began to grow slowly, Ulrich personally leading most of its operations.

Sofia is the leader of the entirety of Section Six, allowing her information from her field operatives and connections to the Bundestag. She's also a fairly competent fighter pilot, and a fairly experienced warship commander. Due to the goal of Section Six and their frequency of the Edge, it is likely she'd eventually find opposition she could not best.

By popping in AC/DC and unloading energy into them.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1938467 - Response to the GMG infectees declaration to attack Hammersee
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151116 - Bio for the Weisbaden, Ulrich's flagship
A NOTE

Ahoy.
It's week since the recruitment opportinity is open, and those who wanted to apply already did.. As for rest, who wants to apply, but for some reason delaying, we are giving one day off.
Tomorrow the recruitment will be closed.
Pages: 1 2