Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---- Incoming Transmission ----
---- Sender: Ensign Katie MacDonald ----

*Katie speaks slowly, and with laboured breathing*
Yesterday was... Eventful.
Myself, Admiral Kelt, and 3 other fighter craft were going to recon Newcastle, for suspected Nomad Ruins, but, in Tohoku we encountered 2 Nomad craft.
We engaged them, and after the 1st had been exterminated, the 2nd destroyed my ship, and that of another pilot, called Captain Wallace. I was badly injured in my pod, was serious injuries, internal bleeding, plasma burns, the works.

Wallace kept me alive the entire time, giving me morphine, even an improvised blood transfusion to keep me from going into a coma.

We were out there for 30 minutes, until we were rescued by the carrier Olympic, and I was given medical attention.

I'd like to thank Captain Wallace, without whom, I don't think I would be here...

Ensign MacDonald out.
---- Transmission Encrypted: High-Ranking Officers Only. ----
---- Sender: Doctor Lennard Harfield ----

Ensign Katie MacDonald, discharge report.
Case Doctor: Dr. L. Harfield

Ms. MacDonald had suffered severe injuries, and was near death when she was brought on board the Olympic. A full list of her injuries follows.
  • Deep laceration in the Abdomen
  • Massive shoulder damage. (Shrapnel)
  • Severe leg damage, Torn arteries. (Shrapnel)
  • Plasma burns, Chest, 3rd degree
Several other minor injuries were recorded.
After a period in the ICU, Ms. MacDonald was fit to talk, and sit up, and take food by herself. Within the next 24 hours, her condition improved exponentially. As of now, she has been discharged from the Medical unit on Toledo, and is ready to go back into active service.

My advice is to keep her away from hand to hand combat, and ground assaults for a period of 2 weeks, to allow her shoulder and leg to fully recover.

End of Report.
[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

Very well Doctor Harfield, you did an awesome job, again. The Admirality will send the agent MacDonald on some safe patrols in Omicron Minor, in the area which are the most protected. We know she will never accept to stay in a bed for two weeks so... *laughs*

Happy to see you back Katie. You gave your best again that Nomad vermin. We know our duty isn't easy everyday and the situation in Tohoku proved it, sadly. But you are still alive ! And it's the most important. Every Order agent is precious... We promise you will be assigned back to your normal mission after 2 weeks. Good luck !

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..
' Wrote:---- Incoming Transmission ----
---- Sender: Ensign Katie MacDonald ----

*Katie speaks slowly, and with laboured breathing*
Yesterday was... Eventful.
Myself, Admiral Kelt, and 3 other fighter craft were going to recon Newcastle, for suspected Nomad Ruins, but, in Tohoku we encountered 2 Nomad craft.
We engaged them, and after the 1st had been exterminated, the 2nd destroyed my ship, and that of another pilot, called Captain Wallace. I was badly injured in my pod, was serious injuries, internal bleeding, plasma burns, the works.

Wallace kept me alive the entire time, giving me morphine, even an improvised blood transfusion to keep me from going into a coma.

We were out there for 30 minutes, until we were rescued by the carrier Olympic, and I was given medical attention.

I'd like to thank Captain Wallace, without whom, I don't think I would be here...

Ensign MacDonald out.

--Incoming transmission--
--Ship ID: Salvation--
--ID: Captain Wallace--

Greetins Agents,

It's very nice to hear from you Katie, glad to see your still alive in kicking. As for the whole incident I was just helping another agent in need is all. I'm sure you would've done the same for me, or any other agent. Take care Katie, live a long and prosperious life. Wallace out.
***Incoming signal***

***Transmission received, opening...***

Ship ID: [O].Lazur , The Order fighter pilot.

Today there came a Corsair into Omicron Minor. He was flying with a Nepthys.
He just entered our guard system without asking permission. He did not even identify himself.
He said he's going to buy a new ship. I went there to look for him, he undocked from Battleship Apophis
with The Order bomber vessel. I told him that he isn't allowed to fly with our ships, and he replied
with: "Too late."
I lost him in the Delta system. The name of the vessel was something like 'Excelsior'
Any higher The Order Agent should deal with this i guess.

***Transmission terminated***

***Signal lost***

Opening secure link-up.
Secure link-up engaged.
Callsign: Jester
Placement: Recon, Covert Ops

[Image: jesterskullie3.jpg]

"I almost forgot how cold it is on Toledo. Well, I'm getting a little shooting range and trigger time down here, but I'm sending my debrief across a secure channel on how and what we did out in the Omegas. Letting the scientists at Chillmark have a look at the artifact, and letting them copy the intelligence I was given by the Zoners. Here it goes, uploading the report now."

------------------------

At 2300 hours, I, Jester was contacted by Zoners allies, Marvin and an unknown pilot of the 'Viaticum' gunboat. Admiral Marvin insisted on a planned excursion into Omega-58 to collect a Nomad artifact that is being used to complete construction of a Nomad Gate. Marvin had prepared a specialized Exo-Skeleton suit to compensate for the gravity this artifact caused while active. After taking a standard loadout of a pulse rifle, pulse pistol, and a small assortment of grenades, I agreed to help them disable the Wild's construction.

We linked up in Omicron Delta on Freeport 11, where I was shuttled privately onto the Pendulum and taken into the Omega systems, unknown to anyone else. We remained undetected by any faction's forces on the entry voyage into Wild systems. The Pendulum's Admiral, Marvin, initiated combat once we neared the gate, after light fighting. I equipped the exo-skeleton provided and the airlock was opened. The gravity well from the artifact reeled me in and I boarded the enemy vessel. After several confirmed kills, I managed to break the device powering the artifact, steal it, and make way back to the Pendulum.

The gravity field was disabled and thus I could return easily. Once on board we made way back to Omicron Delta, and had my ship quietly loaded onto the Pendulum's docking bay. From there we loaded the artifact, and Marvin himself gave me a few samples of data collected from the Wild during the fight. Compounding on that, he offered an intelligence debrief recovered from the recently discovered Gallic systems, and wished we had a look at it. Without incident, I was launched from the Pendulum's bay and made my way back to Omicron Minor, and landed on Toledo to await the proper Primary Fleet authority to take the artifact and intelligence.

End report.
To the Order High Command.

It would seem that several miners in the Penn System have acquired our Hathors GunBoats.

I request permission to contact the NTF to have permission to enter their system and reposes our Hathors.
I await your command.

Capt Tiberius
IL- Repentance
*Salutes*
---- Source: IL- Repentance ----

The two Mners with Hathors are

Krog and Demonian

I await your command

Captain Tiberius
IL-Repentance
***Incoming transmission***
***Comm ID: Steven Wilkins***
***Encryption: Very High***
***Getting key: 1b10da23agg32h44, Successfull***
***Decrypting: 0 ... 100%, Done***

[color=#003300]Today I was ordered by Admiral Tovig Kelt to assist him on a routine mission in the Omicrons.
We started as a group of five pilots, including the Admiral. Later on three more pilots catched up with our squad,
Commodore Jason Night, Captain Augustin Joule and a recruit, Astralis. As usual our first patrol checkpoint was
Omicron Delta, where no Nomad activity was detected. The squad then moved to Omicron Iota.
Shortly after the squad jumped a Nomad "Purifier" Cruiser uncloaked and ambushed. We decided to shoot it out
of the sky, and Captain Robert D'Souza got shot down. I got his pod and the Cruiser was destroyed.
Our next checkpoint was an undiscovered jumphole in Iota, which led to Omicron 99, homeworld of the Nomads.
Admiral Tovig Kelt and Corporal Will Clayton ckecked the nebula for activity and a rookie named Jakob Kuda and
myself checked the two only planets in the system.
After scanning the planets scanners showed clear and shortly after Admiral Tovig Kelt informed us about a hidden
Nomad Lair in the nebula. We flew into the nebula to take some pictures.
It showed high Nomad activity inside the nebula and some Nomad ships uncloaked. We had to leave, and flew back
to Delta double time. Back there the Nomads jumped and stopped us from moving forward. Several minutes later
they flew back to Iota and we proceeded to our last ckeckpoint- the Isis.

Corporal Steven over and out!

***Signal lost***
***Transmission terminated***