Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ <Battleship Thebes>
⧫ <Omicron Minor>
⧫ From: <Commandant Abithar Goldman>
⧫ To: <The Order Overwatch>

<Liberty Navy and Wild encounter>

<I was just coming on duty on the Battleship Thebes preparing to check Omicron Minor out for any irregularities. No sooner do I get to my Anubis and start pre-flight checks than I here a system wide message from an unknown source. I was intruiged as to where it came from, so I launched and immediatly cloaked and started scouting the system. I proceeded to the Omicron Nu jump hole, but found nothing. Proceeded further to the now defunct Nomad jump gate and found some Liberty Navy ships. I remained cloaked and listened in. Sounded like they were doing some researched. Another Order agent, codenamed Entropy managed to get in contact with me and asked what was going on, and I explained. We set out to rendezvous with each other, but not before I overheard the Navy ships mention something about going to Toledo. Met up with Entropy and we both met the Navy ships at Toledo, and eventually a gunboat sized ship joined as well, although Entropy and myself were having trouble getting a reading on it's IFF. Eventually, it opened fire on the Naval ships, saying something about overriding human consciousnesses. We opened fire on it as well, and eventually it was scrapped. The Navy ships turned to leave, but not before more Order ships showed up and chased them out of Minor. >

< (Agent)> <Abithar Goldman>
The Order Overwatch, 7:31 pm 11/13/828

⧫ Attachments:

⧫ Battleship Thebes
⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ From: Ensign Eddy Narson
⧫ To: Order High Command

RDV Meeting

As ordered, I flew out to Tarancon Junker base in Omicron Minor to meet with RDV-Nightingale. I was joined by two other Order agents (Agents Dark_warrior and Tau-1) who were reckoning the system. After meeting the RDV-Nightingale the captain began a short recount of events. I questioned him on the order crafts status, he reported the weapon danged seemed to have “KNF and Auxo signatures”. The captain of the Nightingale claimed to have followed Order Overwatch instructions with the remaining Order technology. I would like to note that the Nightingale was sporting Order designed engines. I did not question the captain on this, as my primary concern was retrieved the decided Order agent as ordered. After the body was secured, I thanked the captain and withdrew from the Junker base with the two other Order Agents. We docked with the Thebes and offloaded the body.

I do not suspect foul play by the captain of the RDV-Nightingale. If anything, the presents of an Order engine mounted on the ship was odd. If I would be allowed, I might suggest an inquiry into this if Order High Command deem it necessary.

Ensign Eddy Narson
The Order Overwatch, 5 May, 828.

⧫ Attachments: Audio chatter records

⧫ Battleship Atum
⧫ Gallileo
⧫ From: Commander Robert Vansky
⧫ To: The Order Overwatch

Contraband

Good evening, Overwatch. Here is Agent Dark Warrior.

Having recently returned to duty again after a vacation, I decided to do a little patrol in the Gallileo and Kepler systems on my scout ship.

Near the Ames Research Station, I discovered a group of people. A freelancer, a Midnight Princess, a Zoner from the MFE, and one of the merchants Initially, I flew them over because my ship needed repairs, after which I promptly returned and busied myself scanning each of them for nomadic items and contraband. The zoner as well as the merchant were clean, but the respected freelancer turned out to have Xeno relics on board. I demanded clarification from the freelancer, after which I calmly asked him to throw them out. which I received a refusal. Next, I asked again, already under the threat of destruction. The freelancer did not agree, so he opened fire. I, in turn, returned to the battleship Atum, took my main ship, and advanced to the research station Ames.

On my way back, I further demanded to throw out the xeno relics one last time, but of course it was in vain. Then, I opened fire on the freelancer, and after successfully eliminating it, I destroyed the Xeno relics.
That is all.
Agent Dark Warrior
Wedjat 4, 11.05.829

⧫ Attachments: Casefile."Naughty..Freelancer".

⧫ Damascus Research Station
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Commander Valentin Róka
⧫ To: Mission Commission

Reporting completion of two Assignments - Order|LV-Tanis

[Image: Order-Overwatch.png]

Mission: Keeping our friends close.

[Image: Logistical-Undertakings.png]
Type: Logistical Undertakings
Repetition: Repeatable - Once per week.
Offered Reward: 15,000,000 Credits
Difficulty: Moderate

Description: I and my crew took the Logistics Vessel Tanis out from the Orbital Dock above Akabat on a supply run transporting Kemwer Munitions to our Bundschuh allies at Geneva Base in the Cologne System. Our route took us from Mu, to Beta, then through Sigmas-19 and 13. Then we took special care to remain hidden in the asteroid fields from Frankfurt, to Dresden, then finally to Cologne. Then returning via the same route 3 times. We report no contact or issues with the Rheinlanders though at two points a GMG| transport vessel did attempt to stop us for inspection. The first time on our way into Rheinland, and one on the return trip. We are happy to report that the GMG vessel did NOT get in cargo-scan range while we were carrying weapons, but was able to observe our rather mundane cargo of Argentium Silver on the way back. Operational Security has been preserved. After this encounter we decided to take an alternate route through the lower Omicrons and Omega-55 to finish the assignment. We stopped by Heisenburg Research Station each trip to load up on cargo for the return trip.

Cargo Delivered: 20,000 units of Kemwer Munitions
Return Cargo: 10,000 units of Argentium Silver for the production facilities onboard Damascus Research Station and 10,000 units of Human Organs for use by Order medical staff on Akabat.
Visual Customs Logs: DOWNLOAD

Mission: Sustaining the Taphanhes' Stronghold

[Image: Logistical-Undertakings.png]
Type: Logistical Undertakings
Repetition: One take (per Agent)
Offered Reward: 15,000,000 Credits
Difficulty: Easy

Description: This assignment was fairly easy compared to our previous weapons delivery. All assigned cargo was transported from Akabat through Zeta and Delta to Taphanhes' (Known locally as Dabadoru). We chose to deliver and extra 1250 units of Hull Segments to the station as well rather than run with our hold half empty on the final trip. We stopped by Freeport 11 each time to load up with cargo for the return trip. We encountered no issues until the last trip on our way home after completing the assignment where a Core Battlecruiser wordlessly chased us into the Freeport No-Fire Zone, then left as enigmatically as it had appeared.

Cargo Delivered: 5000 units of Kemwer Munitions, 2500 units each of Food Rations, Water, and Oxygen, 1250 units of Hull Segments.
Return Cargo: 15000 units of Reinforced Alloys For Damascus Research Station
Visual Customs Logs: DOWNLOAD

Rewards Payable to: Order|LV-Tanis

Commander Valentin Róka [Order|LV-Tanis]
The Order Overwatch, 00:15 SMT 15-MAY-830

⧫ Attachments: Files attached to Mission Panels above.

[Image: Final-Wedjat.png]

⧫ Dabadoru Station
⧫ Omicron Delta
⧫ From: Agent Dark Warrior

Mission - Shadow of the past

Good afternoon, this is Agent Dark Warrior. I am here to report on the successful completion of the mission.

The course of action is as follows - initially I followed to Omicron Iota. Near the gate, I activated my cloaking device. Upon reaching system, I flew out toward Sector G-3, not far from the planet Xerna. There I found an unstable jump hole leading to Omicron Major.

Then, traveling around Omicron Major, I circled most of the system and also made a kind of map of where Delta-3 was located, including my entry and exit points, Omicron Major, and search locations. Overall, the operation was successful, with the remains of Delta-3 located near Massive Gate. An interesting fact is that the radiation levels there were high, which damaged my scanner, but regardless of this circumstances, it still worked with only minor interruptions.

I also attach photo from the onboard camera

After figuring out the location of Delta-3, I headed towards another unstable hole, discovered during a flyby near the Unknown Planet. I ended up at Omicron Lost, and from there, I flew to Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta.

Agent Dark Warrior / Commander Vansky
Wedjat 4 16 MAY 830

⧫ Attachments: Sh.of.past.log

⧫ Giza Military Command
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Agent Rogue
⧫ To: The Order Overwatch

Reconnaissance Report

Guten abend my most honorable Comrades,

On the evening of the previous day, precisely at 2000 hours, as part of my customary reconnaissance mission targeting designated and classified areas, I inspected one of regions covered in dense radioactive nebulae, having the ability severely numb any scanner, known to be a haven for the activities commonly associated with the Nomads and their loyal sympathizers. Native, Resheph-modified Reconnaissance scanners noted that during this operation, the initial focus of my attention was fixated upon an individual whose affiliations suggested a close association with the so-called "Core," being the notorious low-class radical Bounty Hunter remnants.

The individual in question, identified by a name indicative of its origin within the Coalition, Anton_Petrovich, was observed actively engaged aboard a formidable Gallic mining vessel. It is worth mentioning that the vessel itself was extensively armed, boasting a formidable array of weaponry, including a complement of missile salvos. Significantly, the subject's proximity to an exceptionally sensitive location indicated one of two possibilities: either a deliberate endeavor to scrutinize further into the Quarantined Systems, or having just emerged from one and being momentarily caught off guard by my unexpected presence.

Upon subjecting the individual to direct questioning, it promptly became apparent that their psychological well-being was compromised. Deliberately concealing essential information, they veiled their genuine intentions for occupying such sensitive premises. Although I entertained reasonable suspicions of Nomadic influence, the scarcity of material evidence necessitated that I issue a serious caution concerning our Protectorate and proscribe their admission into the Quarantined Systems. Before I could ponder on my straightforward orders, a new subject materialized on the scene, identified as "MidPoint," outfitted as an armed Core bomber and assuming a bold defensive posture in support of the Freelancer subject. Thus, the fundamental story underpinning their collective presence became manifestly unequivocal.

The sequence of events remained unsettled beyond that junction. Despite the issuance of explicit directives aimed at preserving the life of the radical Bounty Hunter, the subject promptly disregarded such orders, thus becoming the primary focus of my offensive maneuvers. The individual in question retreated into the designated Quarantined System—Omicron Iota, with the careful presence of the Freelancer in pursuit. Shortly after, as anticipated, a situation emerged wherein I found myself confronted by a numerical disadvantage, battling against two adversaries simultaneously. I incapacitated both subjects, duly addressing their blatant disrgard for the importance of the Order's Protectorate, where such ignorant individuals are typically associated with the Nomad infiltration into the colonies.

The Freelancer, however, chose to align with the aforementioned terrorist, ultimately succumbing to the same fate—death. As if scripted by some unseen hand, an unidentified Wild gunboat (Gish|Aoi) appeared to the scene, armed with the hybrid weaponry associated by the Nomads, swiftly was recognized as an infected entity. Mindful of the lack of armaments at my disposal capable of countering such infested warships, I retreated, refraining from direct engagement due to technical disadvantage. Thus, this record holds a certain message, serving as a reminder, and a instructive anecdote to all those who contribute to the multiplication of this annoying disease throughout the colonies.

Colonel Rogue
The Order Overwatch, 16-MAY-830

⧫ Attachments:

;

⧫ Battleship Aleppo
⧫ Sigma Star Cluster
⧫ From: Agent Rogue; Order Overwatch
⧫ To: Order Overwatch

Reconnaissance Report

Guten abend the Order Overwatch,

Yesterday, I conducted a covert infiltration operation within the O-Rho system, diligently surveilling for hostile signatures. Consequently, I expeditiously detected a hostile engagement involving multiple Corsairs bombers engaging the radical Core vessels. Employing strategic positioning, I maintained a static surveillance approach until the terrorists received reinforcements, at which point I swiftly targeted and prioritized their annihilation. The Corsair vessels, despite exhibiting proficiency in combat, succumbed to disabling by two enemy warships equipped with anti-snub weaponry, intent on eradicating our forces in union with several accompanying fighters.

After this critical encounter, I eliminated two targets—a bomber and a fighter. However, left to my own devices and partially compromised due to a momentary lapse that the enemy warships miserably exploited, I found myself caught in a two-on-one predicament. Nonetheless, I competently neutralized both fighters, thereby executing a successful tactical withdrawal to secure the mission's success. Afterwards, I concluded the Harbinger of Doom operation employing a resilient hybrid combat strategy, despite sustaining damage beforehand to the eye-to-eye battle, ultimately destroying two additional radical subjects. Afterwards, my retreat was a necessary strategic decision owing to the absence of adversaries of equivalent caliber, specifically fightercraft. I deem it also essential to communicate that the warships tactically disengaged following the barely-doable neutralization of the Corsairs, with a subset of their ranks that had been eliminated by the three Corsairs bombers beforehand. This cowardly maneuver greatly favored my operational objectives, presenting opportune circumstances conducive to the unhindered execution of the assigned mission.

In adherence to the principles of operational security, I practice caution in revealing plans prior to their conclusion. Currently, an active reconnaissance operation is being conducted to discover direct activities of all entities operating within the Rho region, in response to credible intelligence indicating the intrusion of Rheinland government vessels in the area. Vigilant scrutiny is being directed towards all vessels transiting or traversing through this region, particularly those charting a course towards Nauru or analogous established waypoints, as they fall within the purview of direct surveillance. It is under reasonable suspicion that prospective carriers of illegitimate Nomad contraband shall be subjected to the regulatory jurisdiction of the Protectorate. The rationale is obvious: to proactively impede the proliferation of Nomad infestation deeper into the colonies, directly disallowing unauthorized means of acquiring any technology or materials that may pose a similar menace. For the fallen warriors of Toledo.

Colonel Rogue
Task Force "Crimson Serpent", 4th Battlegroup, 18-MAY-830

⧫ Attachments:

;

⧫ Battleship Thebes
⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ From: Agent Dark Warrior

Mission: Hungry for information

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. This is Agent Dark Warrior.

I would like to report to you on the successful completion of the mission because I have your "secret" package with something incomprehensible in it.

In brief, I found Dr. Schultz in the Omicron Minor system, somewhere deep in the cloud. She flew some sort of detour route, eventually making it to Battleship Thebes.

As I understood it, that base was the "peculiar" one. So I approached one of the guards at that base. He, in turn, handed me a package with something very secret. For some reason, I think there is something tasty in it, but I'm not going to open the bag. For some reason, I think it was something tasty.

In general, thank you for your attention. I will pass the package from my hands.
Agent Dark Warrior / Commander Vansky
Wedjat 4 18 MAY 830

⧫ Attachments: omnomnomnomnomnomnom.file

⧫ Epernon Base
⧫ Orleanais
⧫ From: Commander David Wolfe
⧫ To: Order Overwatch

Reconnaissance Report

Fellow Agents,

Just wanted to share information in regards to the exploration of the Tau-61 system. Before I delve into the patrol and what we found, I wanted to lead this report with some good news and a bit of a side project. It appears our dear friend, Commodore William Storgen left us one last gift on one of his last patrols. Heavy Explosive Ordinance was found by one of our agents prior to exploration. Given the situation, it appeared that the last pilot to have said ship was our Commodore. Given the lack of legality of said ordinance in the Gallia systems, the contraband was extracted via the Aleppo and secured in Mu. Paying one last respect to our Commodore mid-flight in a fashion that he would approve dearly of (one would hope).

After extraction, Black Squadron (myself included) alongside recruit Eddy Narson and FoxTrot-9 took to the exploration of Tau-61 after discreetly moving through Gallia undetected. The half-dozen of us were able to jump to the system undetected and proceeded with surveillance of the system. About halfway through the recon mission, something didn't sit right with me. Besides the rumors of Nomad Vagrant activity in the system I felt a strange prescence come over me. It felt as if said prescence was sitting in the cockpit with me. As it progressed, I felt a pain in my skull, right behind my eyes. A voice began speaking to me in a sound that I couldn't even begin to describe. The exact words I cannot remember, but I will never forget the sound and the pain. Of course, many of you can guess what the voice was from. Sure enough, not too far away we encountered a Nomad Vagrant Capital Vessel of some sort. Though the numbers were in our favor, the firepower was not something we wanted to chance and, seeking shelter, we took refuge in the nearby ice cloud whilst Black-1 processed the data from our reconaissance. The cloud seemed peaceful enough, though with the recent encounter and the general atmosphere within the cloud, I still felt rather uneasy.

Something is indeed lurking in the Tau-61 system; that much we came away with. Will be available upon request for further scouting and research of the system. Until then, anyone who wishes to venture in there I beg, don't go alone and be advised with extreme caution.

Commander David Wolfe
The Order Overwatch, 20-MAY-830

⧫ Attachments:

;

⧫ Battleship Aleppo
⧫ Independent Worlds
⧫ From: Agent Rogue; Order Overwatch
⧫ To: Order Overwatch; Wedjat

Operation Serpent's Eye

Guten abend the Order Overwatch,

Due to the rather bold infiltration orchestrated by the Nomads, precisely, their Vagrant loyalists, penetrating deep into the heart of Gallia and its adjacent margins, thorough investigations that had been led by the Order Overwatch have compelled us to commence mandatory covert operations. With the indomitable backing of the Wedjat Division, our undertaking was of mankind's importance—to undertake direct reconnaissance in precarious zones, accurately scrutinizing subjects who have somewhat managed to evade the intelligence radar, in particular, the Nomads and their miserable adherents. Furthermore, our operation aims to further probe the "growing" infested subjects of prominently Gallic heritage, known as the squadron of "La Division Vipere," a vague gang comprised of aforementioned individuals infected with mystery.

A segment of the Black Squadron was unleashed, with a relentless pursuit of upholding stability deep within Gallia's core star cluser, where the squadron is tasked to inspect into the covert activities. The OCV Aleppo, vainly leading the Task Force "Crimson Serpent," the 4th Atum's Battlegroup, serves as a fortified stronghold for the central command, seamlessly connected with Wedjat's interconnected reconnaissance operations. Armed with cutting-edge indigenous technology, this terrific Order-made weapon unleashes damnation upon any menace daring to trespass upon the human colonies. Under my candid authority, The Aleppo has been entrusted with a vital mission—to rendezvous with the squadron in the depths of Gallia and secure the acquired packaged. This specific material is an additional key to research success for our explorations at the Damascus Research Station, accompanied by Alexandria's Black site. Our presence remained in absolute secrecy, rendering us invisible and evading detection. Available time period was low, and our stay remained momentary, rendering it virtually impossible to be intercepted. Upon the successful acquisition of the package, I promptly issued my agents with explicit instructions, choreographing the operation's every move.

After the conclusion of the instructional dialogue and the successful reclamation of the secured package, the cargo was promptly jumped towards the Damascus Research Station. Afterwards, I promptly maneuvered the Aleppo into a secure stationary stronghold within the Independent Worlds, a move made with acute cognizance of the underlying motives. Attached herewith is an extensive mission report, delivered by my agent, whose presence proved vital throughout the mission, explaining the choreographed arrangement of the rendezvous site with the rest of the Black Squadron.

[CLASSIFIED]
ALEPPO Ref: OPSEC/MI-GAL/830/05-20 Wrote:

» TASK FORCE CRIMSON SERPENT
Intel Codex: Alpha Sentinel
Pertinent Actors: OCV Aleppo, Black Squadron, Foxtrot 9, Ensign Eddy Narson
Approximate Coordinates: Gallic Star Cluster
Operation Classification: Reconnaissance
Priority Status: High
Leadership: Colonel Rogue, Major Aaron Kellner (Black One)

Under the explicit commands of OCV Aleppo, I fearlessly started a daring expedition, transcending the depths of the Tau sector to reach the designated rendezvous point within Gallia. The purpose of this endeavor was to acquaint myself with the valiant rest of our squadron, alongside further operatives known as Foxtrot 9 and Ensign Eddy Narson. The nature of our meeting location necessitated secrecy, compelling us to leverage the privileges conferred upon us by our partnership with the Union, thereby expediting our transfer to the southern areas of Gallia. Prior to our departure, I had conducted an analysis of civilian traffic patterns, discerning scarce disruptions in the region. This allowed us to execute our operation with remarkable discretion, actively identifying any potential lurking dangers along our path and this way neutralizing them with striking, and unexpected resourcefulness.

During our pursuit of vigilance across several sectors tense with danger, I seized the opportune moment to acquaint our agents with the bold exploits of our past campaigns within the heart of Gallia, and its borders. Fortunate were we to glean costly insights from our Gallic brethren, our Gallic Agents, unmasking the so-called "La Division Vipere" and engaging in confrontations with the Nomadic plague and their wretched infested allies. Such evidence served as the foundation upon which our mission was firmly grounded, propelling us towards the Tau sector, bearing the code number Sixty One. TAU61, where we repeatedly crossed paths with those infested vessels, Nomad-corrupted remnants of Gallic individuals, having their hands on destroyers. We carefully searched every corner of this corrupt sector, skillfully harnessing the very essence of nature's wonders, a camouflage trapping any unwelcome gaze.

The spooky depths of the TAU61 sector harbored an eerie undercurrent that defied comprehension, casting a breeze of mystery over the encrypted codes we stumbled upon, their true essence eluding us. However, the peace was shattered by a thunderous eruption of laughter echoing through the corridors of our COMMs by the Nomads—precisely, the Vagrants themselves. Fueled by intelligence, we remained acutely aware of their inherent vulnerabilities, as they hid concealed beneath a calculated facade of emotional manipulation. Their nature which we read like a book. Once isolated behind the gates of hypergate, ravaged to the very core of their existence, these beings relentlessly sought to untangle the tricky threads of our human nature, wielding the acquired knowledge as a weapon to unleash an even more merciless control over colonies. Their displays of emotion and empathy were nothing but a mockery, a desperate play to gain our trust, only to betray it through a disastrous occupation in the end.

Their machinations failed to deceive our eyes, and with swiftness, we sharpened in on the Vagrant warform, cruiser cruiser, lurking the edges of the Norwick Ice Cloud. Without a moment's hesitation, we commenced on a quick investigation, as it was within that nebulae that our subject had emerged from, hinting at some sort of concealed presence of something of our immense interest in that very nebulae. I firmly refused to issue an assault command, recognizing that the warform had already slipped through our grasp, outmaneuvering us in its escape, being fairly far-away.

Based on our observations, we made our return within the core of Gallia, armed with newfound intelligence that shall undeniably prove useful in shaping our future assignments. Major Kellner signing off.

» Access Granted

Major Aaron Kellner
Task Force "Crimson Serpent", 4th Battlegroup, 20-MAY-830

Our asset, OCV Aleppo shall relentlessly resume its investigations that align with our Modus Operandi. Soon, the Gallic Union shall stand as the very witness to our stories, and I eagerly anticipate their response—wishing to witness the sheer might they are capable to cast against these miserable alien collaborators. The sooner, the better.

Colonel Rogue
Task Force "Crimson Serpent", 4th Battlegroup, 21-MAY-830

⧫ Attachments:

;