Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps - SCEC| Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In the wake of some factions to the vote, I'd like to kindly remind the esteemed Admin team of our existence. Thanks in advance for consideration.
We are well aware of you.

Thank you for the reminder.
Will be added to the next vote, 1st June
Updated ID based on the feedback.
Main changes:
- can not engage in House Space if piloting cruiser or something bigger
- Battleships added to allowed ships instead of one flagship (the ship still will be one, but more flexibility for faction RP and SRP is provided without necessity to poke admin team)

Feedback/criticism is more than welcome.

To do list:
  • update the lore with the recent developments
  • update the roster ships and pictures of the members

P.S. same changes introduced in Unofficial Group Thread.
I haven't had many encounters with you lot, but they've been good. It's good to see some depth coming to the Coalition.
Good news. You passed. Find attached the full ID we've accepted.

Code:
- Can target ships belonging to factions considered hostile to Coalition anywhere, except transports.
- While using cruisers or battleships in House Space, can only attack in self-defense.
- Can demand Cardamine, Liquid Cardamine, Artifacts, Nox, Nomad equipment, Nomad remains, Alien Organisms, Terraforming Gases, Robotics, Jump Gate Parts, Trade Lane Parts, Scientific Data and attack if ships refuse to comply.
- May retrieve data
- Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo
- Cannot ally with lawfuls.
- Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.

Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships.
Congratulations and happy birthday, Gardarik! Smile
Woo! Congrats guys, keep up the good show! C:
Congrats!
I didn't plan the birthday part I swear
Pages: 1 2 3 4