Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps - SCEC| Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks anyway i think he would really happy enough Big Grin
YEAAAA BOIIIIIIISS, WE DID IT. Thank you so much to everyone that supported us, much love. Now, the sKEKing will be intensified <3 <3.
Grats SCEC. Y'all deserve it.
(07-19-2018, 08:29 AM)The Sovereign Wrote: [ -> ]Good news. You passed. Find attached the full ID we've accepted.

Code:
- Can target ships belonging to factions considered hostile to Coalition anywhere, except transports.
- While using cruisers or battleships in House Space, can only attack in self-defense.
- Can demand Cardamine, Liquid Cardamine, Artifacts, Nox, Nomad equipment, Nomad remains, Alien Organisms, Terraforming Gases, Robotics, Jump Gate Parts, Trade Lane Parts, Scientific Data and attack if ships refuse to comply.
- May retrieve data
- Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo
- Cannot ally with lawfuls.
- Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.

Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships.

What about Hypnotainment Bands?

https://discoverygc.com/wiki/Coalition_ID
Yes, Hypnotainment Bands in basic coalition stuff. Also, Jump Gate Parts and Trade Lane Parts called by another way right now, and tbh i dont even sure if we need it, since Jiang Xi rings ended. Btw idea was about demanding some high-tech equipment dont produced anyhow in Coalition for industrial espionage, so there mostly listed thing like it. Idk btw for what there artifacts, but sure Nox and Cardi could be usable for masterminds production Big Grin
Maybe that list better somehow clarify in future.
Thanks everyone who supported and put trust in us! Special appreciation to Admin team who despite long and tedious process of dealing with forum stuff found time to put us to the vote, and of course big thanks to my SCEC guys who made it possible, you are true MVP for me.
Also kudos to everyone we had nice RP with! Hopefully, it will continue.

Expeditions await!

P.S. coincidence, but it really fell onto my Birthday. Nice present!
Congrats SCEC
Congratulations. I didn't have many run ins with you, but I hope that will change in the future.
Congratulations guys.
Build a nice Tempest
Pages: 1 2 3 4