Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps - SCEC| Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Congrats to the SCEC peeps, deserved it a lot.

P.S: SKEK - knows it :333
congratz dudes
Nice job, folks! I haven't had the chance to run across y'all yet, but that's partially due to my lack of time available to log in-game time lately. Perhaps one day we shall meet up and have a chat!

I do have a question: What does the line "May retrieve data" refer to? Since Scientific Data is referenced as one of the items you may demand from others, I presume the "retrieving data" part to be something separate.

In any case, Conga-Rats! (That's a pun-like way of saying: Congratulations!)
(07-19-2018, 03:30 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, folks! I haven't had the chance to run across y'all yet, but that's partially due to my lack of time available to log in-game time lately. Perhaps one day we shall meet up and have a chat!

I do have a question: What does the line "May retrieve data" refer to? Since Scientific Data is referenced as one of the items you may demand from others, I presume the "retrieving data" part to be something separate.

In any case, Conga-Rats! (That's a pun-like way of saying: Congratulations!)

Retrieving data refers to any kind of data, be it information or actual stuffs in game or inrp and also Thank you <3 much appreciated.
A little belated, but Top SKEK to you lot - Congrats on Officialdom.

Hoping Ouroboros and SCEC can have some little discussions sometime inRP in KuSpace.
Post updated:
  • Diplomacy
  • Roaster
  • Lore
  • Removed content related to unofficial status
Post Updated.
  • Lore Updated.
  • Fixed RP links.
  • Roaster Updated
Pages: 1 2 3 4