Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on the RNS Montmorency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

ATTACK ON THE RNS MONTMORENCY
Gallia Event

[Image: HraoIPj.png]

Rule Changes
● The Council may demand the commodities needed for the repair within their ZOI and attack ships that refuse to comply.
● Orkney is now CONTESTED TERRITORY: All PVP deaths suffered by non-generic IDs in this area have a reduced cooldown of 30 minutes, instead of the standard two hours. You will be prompted by a warning about this when you enter a CONTESTED system.

Background
After their finished preparations, the Council has finally struck a target with NEMP weaponry. The RNS Montmorency has taken a heavy blow and the Royal Navy has requested immediate support to repair the damages. Gallic corporations are sent out to deliver repair materials to the nearby Fort Albi. Of course such weakness is bound to be exploited by the GRN's opponents. The Council and Bretonians will most likely abuse the weak state of the Montmorency

Description
Official Faction Event
The event will start on the 13th of April. Fort Albi will receive goods to repair the battleship. There will be bonuses for the mentioned IDs for both kills and shipments.

As usual, we invite the official factions on either side to organize the participants via Skype and Discord as well as promote overall activity and presence during the event.

The event will end when all shipments arrived.

Rewards for leading either score will be an Armor Upgrade X for 3 Months or 350 Scientific Data.
The three below that will receive 150 Scientific Data.
Top 4 get forum titles that may be passed down to the next person on the scoreboard should you not wish to change yours.

Other rewards may be introduced over the course of the event.

Bonuses
Trade Event: Repair commodities need to be delivered to Fort Albi.
Combat Event: Gallia law enforcement(GRN, GRP, GRI) get a bonus against the Council, Bretonian Privateers and Bretonian forces within Orkney, Tau-23, Languedoc, Edinburgh and vice versa

Registration Required - NO

Montmorency Repair Parts from Haute-Seine Shipyard, Picardy to Fort Albi, Orkney
IDs eligible for the Trade Event:
GRN, GRP, GRI, GMS, EFL, IDF

Profit Per Unit: 4 500+1 500 Bonus

Engine Components from Yukawa Shipyard, Honshu to Fort Albi, Orkney
IDs eligible for the Trade Event:
Anyone

Profit Per Unit: 4 000+1 000 Bonus

IDs eligible for the Combat Event:

Gallic Royal Navy ID
Gallic Royal Police ID
Gallic Royal Intelligence ID
vs
Council ID(+official)
Bretonia Armed Forces ID(+official)
Bretonia Police(+official)
Bretonia Intelligence
Bretonian Privateers

Kill Bonus - 10 000 000

As usual, the admin team would like the participants to please keep in mind that any attempts to prevent opposing players from earning score during the event will be considered as cheating and dealt with as such.
It's time to blow off the dust from our liners. <3
*malicious laughters can be heard*
Join Council today!
Any chance to add a sell point for confiscated material. Like for Privateers, say in Providence station in Edingburgh?
Is already in my prepared files
As WAY more of a Tau faction than BAF, can CR participate?
I told them. It's not that hard to nuke New Paris.

But they nuked a Battleship.
Actually, I'm surprised that CR aren't included on this at first glance.

I might cause the Gallics some trouble on my Junker, or I might not. If I do, killing blows will be happily handed off to the bonus-eligible IDs! This is good RP fuel.

We shall see what happens in the days to come!
(04-10-2018, 07:57 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm surprised that CR aren't included on this at first glance.

I might cause the Gallics some trouble on my Junker, or I might not. If I do, killing blows will be happily handed off to the bonus-eligible IDs! This is good RP fuel.

We shall see what happens in the days to come!

Junkers do have a bone to pick with the Gallics, seeing as how Trafalgar in New London was blown to bits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13