Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cortez Assault | GRN vs BAF/LN/CR | Saturday, May 19th 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
so 3 people cant come because of RL reasons, GRN have 3 battleship atm
I suggest to reduce battleship amount to 3, Cruisers to 1, Gunboats to 1
Well Crud. I was looking forward to it (and as much as I feel the Roi needs a good curbstomping), but I feel for the sake of balance that it'd be best for me to drop out.

Best of luck to the rest of you.
Disregard my previous statement : The crisis has been averted and the Téméraire is still in the game.
Updated the list (hopefully right). The situation is not that bad but we could use another gallic cap. We start in 2 hours.
Goddammit... Please re-disregard my previous statement, the crisis was apparently not completely averted. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
(05-19-2018, 04:53 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]Goddammit... Please re-disregard my previous statement, the crisis was apparently not completely averted. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

a soldiers life.. jaja...
I guess RNS-Meduse can assist Galic side if one Valor is all that is missing .

18:00 UTC is border of my logging-off time , so lets hope we will win fast .

EDIT 1 :
Ahh , forget it , my internet decided i cant play !

EDIT 2 : My net is stable now , perhaps there is hope for me to be in event after all . . .
I have to cancel, I have sudden plans. My apologies.
My ping has sorted itself out. i can make it for tday if event is still on (sun)
6th|LNS-Ferdinand LABC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13