Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cortez Assault | GRN vs BAF/LN/CR | Saturday, May 19th 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Will not be able to Participate Sad
Remove the
RNS-La.Avignon slot
Nvm
Need more gallic caps, where are all the Valor pilots? If it stays as unbalanced as right now in 2 days I'll have to forcefully pull out some of the members on Allies' side, unless someone volunteers.
I learned about this event only now. Just missing the game for a while due to personal circumstances.

It's disgusting to see that nobody of 6th| not registred. It's disgusting to see that none of the 6th not tried to do apply. Nevertheless, I wish everyone good luck on this event!

Next time this will not happen again.

-
sign me up as battleship slot gallic valor will give the name abit later
Added and updated. We could use another valor in which case I'll switch back to the cruiser, other than that it looks alright. Please please please, do one thing:

If you can't make it for the event, let us known beforehand so we can balance it accordingly. The sooner the better.
Quote:Also, the sun corona only starts doing damage at 3k. Even though the fight seems close to it, it shouldn't impact the fight.

Sun Corona: 8k radius from the center of the sun
Sun Low Damage: 5k radius from the center of the sun
Sun Kill Damage: 4,5k radius from the center of the sun
Physical sun model (where you can bounce off) is 2k radius from the center
Hey folks, real life stuff has come up and I need to drop out of the bomber slot. Sorry all.
I'm not participating (I have no character for either side), and although I would have liked to take a Camera Ship and watch the fireworks, I can't because I'm going to a birthday party.

Is anyone planning to record this?
I'm comming with a camera ship, as usual when capital ships are involved. The video will be available on sunday, then. I guess Antonio and Wesker and a few others will record their perspective, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13