Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cortez Assault | GRN vs BAF/LN/CR | Saturday, May 19th 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[LN]-Barney.Ross
if you have room add HMS-Mercian (Dunkirk)
HMS-Abundant (BAF Battleship)
BAF|MN-Eva.Flameheart - Templar VHF
O'Brain - Nyx VHF
(05-14-2018, 03:20 PM)Cuttsy Wrote: [ -> ]if you have room add HMS-Mercian (Dunkirk)

There's no room, do you have a gallic cap?

People, start looking at the list before you register. I opened a few more slots for snubs, but I won't do it for caps until Gallia gets more ships.
(05-14-2018, 07:19 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 03:20 PM)Cuttsy Wrote: [ -> ]if you have room add HMS-Mercian (Dunkirk)

There's no room, do you have a gallic cap?

People, start looking at the list before you register. I opened a few more slots for snubs, but I won't do it for caps until Gallia gets more ships.

there was actually two spaces up there when I wrote that sorry .

I'm in the process of getting a Galic Valor, just need to create some funds, I'll let you no when I do !
Either Roy_Howard (BAF Challenger) if no slots for battleships are added or the HMS-Abundant if it does (prioritize it anyways)
Going to set my alarm for this one. Orianne.Gagneux, indie GRN bomber.
(05-14-2018, 08:03 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Going to set my alarm for this one. Orianne.Gagneux, indie GRN bomber.

I knew there was good in you, somewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13