Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cortez Assault | GRN vs BAF/LN/CR | Saturday, May 19th 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I am available to log a VHF for either side to assist balance. I don't know how this will end up, so If I'm needed, please give me a shout.
A GRN|Raptor should be available.
I will bring a lynx
Daphne Page or some variant
Bomber-BAF. (Cdre E. Steiner)
Might I suggest making the Cruiser/Battlecruiser category seperate categories? Cruisers and battlecruisers are very different ships, thus affecting balancing if say, one team loads all of their slots with battlecruisers while the other team has say, one battlecruiser and two cruisers.
Hello ,is there any way LSF id may participate in event ,since its happening in Cortez ,pls. I think i ll have time and maybe i d like to join the event with LSF id battlecruiser or something smaller.I just say if there isnt a special reason for them not to be listed as event factions ,i d really like to join with my LSF indie and do not see why LSF shouldn't be a part of this.
(05-13-2018, 06:43 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]LSF is alright, as GRI is allowed as well.
(05-13-2018, 08:32 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2018, 05:43 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]// Since GRN has a smaller playerbase than all the factions that can shoot it in Cortez, I'll kindly ask to look at the current status of balance before registering another counter-GRN ship.

and please tell me your gallic ship names. The current status of registered ships is unacceptable, 0 GRN caps against 11.

RNS-Gascogne (valor)
(05-14-2018, 04:06 AM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]Might I suggest making the Cruiser/Battlecruiser category seperate categories? Cruisers and battlecruisers are very different ships, thus affecting balancing if say, one team loads all of their slots with battlecruisers while the other team has say, one battlecruiser and two cruisers.

First fill up Gallic cap slots for battlecruisers, gunboats and cruisers, then we'll consider adding more.

(05-14-2018, 12:39 AM)GrnRaptor Wrote: [ -> ]A GRN|Raptor should be available.

Fighter?

(05-14-2018, 04:20 AM)Elune Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,is there any way LSF id may participate in event ,since its happening in Cortez ,pls. I think i ll have time and maybe i d like to join the event with LSF id battlecruiser or something smaller.I just say if there isnt a special reason for them not to be listed as event factions ,i d really like to join with my LSF indie and do not see why LSF shouldn't be a part of this.

LSF is allowed.
If nothing comes up, I'd like to come on a Lynx (Pourquoi)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13