Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RS | From: Direktor Zorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WpBz8ED.png]
[Image: lxVIpPdm.png]

Rheinland Federal Police – Bundesgrenzschutz

[Image: 4YTJfn9t.jpg]

SENDER: POLIZEIDIREKTOR EARL ZORN
PRIORITY: █ █ █ █ █
RECIPTIANTS: Mr Mayer & RS Board Members
SUBJECT: Called to give testimony

Encrypted Video Transmission

Guten Tag Mr Mayer and board members of RS,

Due to recent events, I request that you be available in the upcoming weeks until this inquiry is closed. You will be requested to be present at the inquiry for your defence, to give a testimony, answer questions, and to provide insight on certain matters.

I have the authority to do so, given to me by the Bundestag Link. The reason why you are being requested is that Direktor Enfield made a statement, and allegations against yourself and your company. When approached about what was said, Direktor Enfield was not forth coming and didn’t enlighten the situation. In order to resolve this as fast as possible, I will be allowing you to bring in one communication device in order to get documents, recordings or any other evidence without having to leave.

Please see below the concerns that will be addressed at this inquiry which will require for you to take part in:
- Corporate manipulation for their profits (RS)
- Lobbyists within corporations, I presume for Imperial motives (RS)
I would like any evidence pertaining to your involvement, and if you have any information pertaining to topics not directly related to yourself. Please note that I have provided focal points for each Rep involved, but does not limit them to give intel or not)

If there is any volunteers that would like to start, they are welcome to inform me. If no one is willing, I will Start with Direktor Enfield, and work my way through the Reps. The date for the inquiry will be communicated later this week once, everyone involved responds making themselves available.

The current list of individuals to call forward to be interviewed at the inquiry:
- Head of ALG – Ms Atzenbruck
- Head of DHC – Mr Mannlicher
- Head of Kruger Mineraliens – Mr Kramer
- Head of Republican Shipping – Mr Mayer
- Admirality of the Rheinwehr – Adm Hetzer & VAdm Kreuzer
- Direktor of BDM – Dir Enfield
- Head of DoD

Regards

TRANSMISSION ENDED

E Zorn
Direktor Earl Zorn
Bundesgrenzschutz

[Image: vmnYejo.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: piTBA4b.png]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Neu Berlin
ENCRYPTION:SecCo II
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: COO Uwe Richter
SUBJECT: Bundestag Inquiry

Guten Tag Herr Zorn,

I must apologize on behalf of Herr Mayer, he is currently out of communication range seeing to Republican Shipping interests outside of Rheinland. However, he has been informed of your request, and I can assure you he will do his utmost to make himself available to your Inquiry at the earliest possible convenience. As the Chief Operations Officer, I have been delegated the task of appearing before the Inquiry on his behalf until he is available. I can assure you of Republican's full and open cooperation; I can assure you that the allegations against us are without grounds, and we aim to see them disproven in short order!

Uwe Richter

TRANSMISSION ENDED