Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EFL S.P.A - Information Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: uMZ0VkU.png]
EFL Pétrole et Machinerie
Société Par Actions

EFL S.P.A is a Gallic industrial mega-conglomerate with major focuses on fuel production, heavy industry and shipbuilding, it mostly operates within Gallic space. It is partnered with IDF Shipping whom provide a majority of its logistic support.

ID: EFL~ S.P.A- - - IFF: EFL Oil and Machinery - - - Tag: EFL~

Histoire

The exploitation of Gallia’s natural abundance of oil allowed for its rapid expansion and across the stars. During the third century, the Crown became a significant shareholder in the newly formed corporation, EFL Oil. The company was established to ensure centralized control and access to the discovery, extraction, and processing of the valuable resource.

Over the following centuries, EFL Oil grew quickly, absorbing several competitors as well as a few prominent shipbuilding and engineering firms, leading to the renaming of the company to EFL Oil and Machinery. With this sequence of mergers and acquisition, the corporate giant became the prime manufacturer of Jump Gates, Trade Lanes, Docking Rings, and major space station project, effectively now holding a monopoly on Gallia’s infrastructure.

In recent years, additional military contracts allowed for EFL to greatly increase its shipbuilding capabilities which in turn required it to upscale its own internal security division to maintain production quotas amidst local unlawful activity. With the downfall of the Monarchy, the company went through a period of instability due to geopolitical uncertainty, but quickly rebounded after the formation of the Gallic Union. Under the new government, the state still owns sizeable control of EFL stock but to a lesser degree then the Crown had.

Départements

MANUFACTURING - Manufacture

The bulk of the conglomerate’s activities fall under the Manufacturing Division, whose enormous scope includes the 3 sub divisions of Heavy Industry, OIl & Power, and Technology. Heavy Industry entails the construction, development, deployment, and maintenance of their shipbuilding interests, space stations, and infrastructural projects. Oil & Power as its name implies oversees the extraction, processing and refining, and implementation of the natural resource throughout Gallic technologies. The relatively small operations of the Technology branch develop the needed electronics and software to pair with the rest of the division’s projects and is closely involved in the proprietary Gallic Jump Gate development and maintenance.

The bulk of the companies transport fleet is overseen by the Manufacturing wing as well, though EFL prefers to outsource as much of its shipping needs to its main partner IDF Shipping.

SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - Ventes et Développement des Affaires

The Business Development sector of EFL is a staffing and logistical masterpiece. Tens of thousands of Gallic citizens are employed within this division alone making all the necessary connections of internal operations as well as external partners, giving rise to the popular joke that the BizDev wing is a “well oiled machine”. All sales related deals are also handled within this division.

RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - Recherche et Développement

R&D religiously strives to better EFL operations through advancing technological capabilities, researching alternative methods and processes, and creating new innovations for deployment across the Gallic sector. It also houses the Exploration Wing, who delves into the far reaches of the black in search of new resources to bring under the sprawling reach of EFL.

SECURITY DIVISION - Division de la Sécurité

The incredible rise of the corporate giant gave equal rise for the need to train, supply, maintain and deploy its own security forces, rather than outsourcing to hired hands. The sensitive nature of some of the tightly held tech secrets were also a substantial motivating factor to keeping this division well funded.

Current security forces, due to its close affiliation with the Gallic Government, also have access to highest grade military gear and ships, giving them significant edge over their civilian counterparts in other companies and ensuring their dominance against piratical forces.

Postes au Conseil

Président du Conseil - Victor Camara

Partenaires

[Image: 2zpQAOO.png]
⚜ ILE-DE-FRANCE SHIPPING ⚜

IDF Shipping is the leading Gallic shipping company, once occupying over 55% of the civilian space transportation market. In the past Crown had a significant stake in their operations with a stock share of over 40% but the current regime has given them major independence but yet keeps an eye on their activities. They are the closest partner of EFL Oil and Machinery and extensively participated in building the system of Gallic jump gates and trade lanes and continues to assist in maintaining the current infrastructure.

Autre Diplomatie

Allied
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Gallic Navy, Gallic National Intelligence, IDF Shipping

Friendly
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ALG Waste Disposal, Gallic Metal Service, Daumann Heavy Construction

Neutral
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Everyone else

Unfriendly
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Bretonia, Kusari and Liberty Forces and Corporations

Hostile
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ageira Technologies, Gallic Brigands, Maquis, Outcasts and their allies

Communiques

Liste

- Leader (1iC)
- Deputy (2iC)

- - -
Looks nice, we need more factions in Gallia.

I have some question about ZOI and BB codes.

Double ZOI Tau-53 is Gallic Border-worlds
and this
[Image: a5R1Bl8.png]

And Quick question. What is your "Autre Diplomatie" with the Enclave?

I will think about join this. (sun)
I'll fix the double ZoI.

Also, I do not have that issues with the bb code with my view.
[Image: 2f1db9869f3c6b52e8bc48cd5ad53841.png]

EDIT: Our relationship with the Enclave is likely going to be that of playing the political game. Essentially keeping them sufficiently friendly so that if they regain power we would not suffer the consequences, for the mean time. But not be so transparent about it that the Confederacy could catch wind.
(03-22-2020, 12:01 AM)EFL S.P.A Wrote: [ -> ]I'll fix the double ZoI.

Also, I do not have that issues with the bb code with my view.
[Image: 2f1db9869f3c6b52e8bc48cd5ad53841.png]

I tested with zoom, 25% works good and 150% too.
Well, may be it's my monitor problem.
hello and good luck with the following
It's always good to see a new Gallic faction...
good luck
It's "The Maquis", like the IRL historical cell-based freedom fighter organisation. "Marquis" is a rank of nobility, unrelated.

The writeup looks good otherwise. Good luck. Do you have a public Discord server though?
(03-22-2020, 01:54 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]It's "The Maquis", like the IRL historical cell-based freedom fighter organisation. "Marquis" is a rank of nobility, unrelated.

The writeup looks good otherwise. Good luck. Do you have a public Discord server though?

Fixed the typo.

I'll also add discord into the post.
List Rheinland factions too, because they buy blue packs.

Good luck!
(03-22-2020, 02:18 AM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]List Rheinland factions too, because they buy blue packs.

Good luck!

They're neutral, for now.
Pages: 1 2