Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roddy and Rita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ahoi there mates! As you know, the talkative pair Roddy and Rita, of the Jammy Dodger, a crashed Rheinland Gunboat, have been flying aroudn sirius chatting to all they see. Now Im gonna post a story here soon, but i want you guys to post stuff here about them, what you like about them and what you dont, so basicly some opinions and such! I especial want some from those people who i talked to!

The story is comming so, so stay in touch and remeber Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

OOC: in the game, dont talk to me as Quintinius~Verginix when im playing as Roddy and Rita, it makes for better RP ;)
Qunitinius~Verginix,Nov 9 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:Ahoi there mates! As you know, the talkative pair Roddy and Rita, of the Jammy Dodger, a crashed Rheinland Gunboat, have been flying aroudn sirius chatting to all they see. Now Im gonna post a story here soon, but i want you guys to post stuff here about them, what you like about them and what you dont, so basicly some opinions and such! I especial want some from those people who i talked to!

The story is comming so, so stay in touch and remeber Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

OOC: in the game, dont talk to me as Quintinius~Verginix when im playing as Roddy and Rita, it makes for better RP ;)
[snapback]43630[/snapback]

They reminded me of a retired couple roadtripping in their RV. Travel to warmer weather :P
I've seen them on the server before and i wondered... Seemed pretty in RP to me. very friendly... Maybe a bit too friendly... but otherwise very nice. ooc: lol
Roddy: Ahoi friends! Rita and I have been away the past few days, taking in the sights of New Tokyo, but we expencet to be launching off the planet sometime this morning asap.

Rita: Im glad to see all of the responses to us have been good, and we haven't managed to tick off too many of you guys.

Roddy: Now I'm compiling a little story of our adventures and for those of you who have been patiently waiting, dont worry, its almost here!

Rita: So Safe Flying and Good Hunting to you friends!

OOC: yea i was on a trip down in the US, so I'll be seeing you guys server side soon!

EDIT: I have a question that needs desparate answering! Can a gunboat mount turrets like the skyblast b? I was under the impressin that it was allowed.......
Yea, it can. Anything up to class 8 turrets of ANY kind
New one on me ... Supposed to use anything with Gunboat in the description, otherwise
we will go back to people using a ship full of tizonas again, and quite a few of us can
remember just how popular that was ...
Just because you can mount it, doesn't mean you have to ...

Hoodlum
True, I didn't mean that one SHOULD mount any weapons they want on a GB, mine is all gunboat weapons, im just saying that you could.
Shouldn't you two be riding around the Jammy Dodger Mk2?
OOC: well the thing is mate i was told by many people (this was a while ago) that you can use fighter turrets on gunboats. dont ask who, because i forgot

Roddy: Yngen, I know that we should be in the Jammy Dodger 2 but unfortunatly the spray paint ran out. (I ran outta letters, i think the limit is 23 but im not sure)
Igiss himself said he made it that way to give Gunboats an edge over fighters. Its allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7