Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Helghast, HF, SCRA negotiations thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Qunitinius~Verginix,Nov 26 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:AW: nay

HF: Yea, if they do then SSO come for SCRA

Helghast vs SCRA only: NAy, we need allies

Who even cares: Yea, because Koolmoo is right, we both get more memebers.
[snapback]46052[/snapback]

Thank you Sir Verg, and good morning. I saw your HF friend Tank walking up the hall.. perhaps we can get this out of the way quickly, and move on.

More coffee?
And this makes me wonder if the HF's voice has been heard for the warring parties to end hostilities? Should the war remain in place the HF will side with the Helghast and call upon their Ally the AW. I would not like this war to continue but I will fight if I must. All it takes is one side to end the fighting and the whole thing stops. If we must fight...

We control the sugested systems except HF being the system in this conflict that has a home system something must decided upon this for the AW is in Vesupucci and so are several HF warships. I think if the war continues we need to set up a rule system.

Defending forces are bound by certain rules. If an HF defense force is defending Vespucci with three members against four SCRA/SSO the HF should be allowed an all capital ship force even all BS force for that matter. Defending forces should have an advantage but attack forces also need an advantage. Attack forces should be able to outnumber defenders by some amount if not 2 maybe three players assuming the defending force has an all capship force.

fighters should have lives seeing as they always outnumber caps. Maybe a fighter pilot can die 3 times a cap can only die once except gunboats which should be allowed two.

HF: Nay (unless this fruitless conflict continues)

AW: Nay (unless this fruitless conflict continues)

SCRA vs Helghast in general: (Nay we need to be allies again maybe we can have some kind of pvp practice to keep skill up trying different scenarios and perhaps we should unite and delcare war on some lawful faction there are many to choose from)
"Tank, Lad. Have some more coffee.

"You're getting the cart a bit before the horse there witht the strategy suggestions, but let's recap the voting on the present motion.

"With all eligible parties voting:

AW: Out of it unless the other party escalates.
HF: Reluctance to continue, but will if necessary.
SCRA/Helghast duke it out: Mostly in favor, but if HF participates, that's out the window.
Care?: The consensus is that some sort of resolution by combat will stir the juices of the new crops of freelancer, forcing them to enlist in droves... perhaps.

"The third item more or less dictates the others, so I suggest that after you've wiped the crumbs off your mouthes, Mcintosh and Verginix should caucus on the matter, and report back on their decision.. Fun for two.. or free-for-all.

"We will recess and nosh while the two primaries decide."
"Oh, and try the Canarian strawberries. Scrumptious!"
I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to be voting here or not, so if someone could tell me it would be helpful..
Dab,Nov 26 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to be voting here or not, so if someone could tell me it would be helpful..
[snapback]46064[/snapback]

Dab, I have you registered as an "interested party" only. Unless the petitioners, SCRA and Helghast indicate that they want AW to be included in future votes, I'm afraid you're here for comment only, and limited to the motion before the conference at the time. Hope that helps.
ok im going to make this really clear.

Tanktarget, i want you to stop being wishy-washy and declare your intentions.

none of the "will continue if necessary" stuff, because that doesnt make it any easier for us.

i want you to say whether or not, yea or nay, you will be involved in this war. even if you do get involved, i dont think anyone else wants the AW in this, hence the votage earlier in the thread.

just 2v2. keep it nice and clean, no confusion over who's actually in this et cetera.

I think he is saying that if Helghast and SCRA are gonna fight each other, that he will join in on Helghast's side. But he doesn't want the fighting to happen at all.
hmm, but he did say is that HF will drag the AW into this, which we dont want.

if he doesnt want to fight, then power to him, i dont want him to fight either if he doesnt want to.

this is just for fun now, i think we've got all the crap sorted out for now, and i think that Tank needs to realize that.

if the HF isnt going to be involved, that would make things much simpler, so im still waiting to hear that from tank.

regards,
Aeon
I won't directly bring AW into the battle they will defend any HF under attack in their vicinity or if they ask for help that's what allies do. If this war continues I will fight for the Helghast I said that pretty clearly I think. I don't want to continue but I will if the war does I want/need the 500mil that Helghast is paying me. I would prefer that we all get along cancel the war and attack some other faction to release our anger and to add some excitement to our factions that's my intention to reunite our alliance and kick someones *** for fun any takers?
ah tank... i think you missed my point about the AW... we dont want them involved at ANY level of the conflict... if you read what has been said earlier in this post, you'll see that everyone voted against involving them, even if they are your allies. this isnt really an rp fight anymore, its just for ****z, so dont involve them.

i understand that you will fight for the Helghast, yes you did say that quite clearly from the beginning and it has never been in any doubt.

however, im warming to the idea of not having the HF participate, seeing as you are so reluctant. if you dont want to fight, then just say so in formal terms, and the discussion will be over. there is no trick question involved, just say no, and thats it.

and hey, if you want a cease fire write one up and we can sign it, then you can go after someone else.

but trust me, after all the flak we got from the Helghast and HF previously, the SCRA is definetly not interested in being allies with you any more.... end of discussion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6