Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura|- Central Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[Image: danmitcheltop.png]

Konnichiwa Director,

following goods have been delievered:

1.: Ressources LD-14: 4700 Units Robotic Components from Planet New Tokyo to LD-14, Seto.

2.: 2350 Units Ship Hull Panels From Stokes Mining Station, Seto, to Oder Shipyard, New Berlin.

3.: 4700 Units Mining Machinery from Planet New Berlin to Helgoland Station, Sigma 13.

4.: Ressources LD-14: 2350 Units Nuclear Devices from Helgoland Station, Sigma 13, to LD-14, Seto.

5.: 2350 Ship Hull Panels from Stokes Mining Station, Seto, to Yokohama Shipyard, New Tokyo.

Sayonara

1:[Image: roboticcomponents.th.png] 2:[Image: shiphullpanels1.th.png] 3:[Image: miningmachinery.th.png] 4:[Image: nucleardevices.th.png] 5:[Image: shiphullpanels2.th.png]

[Image: danmitchelbot.png]

*transmission begins*

We have completed shipment of an additional 3200 standard units of Robotic Components. Hopefully these will be of great use.

Please see this copy of our Shipping Manifest.

*transmission ends*

*transmission begins*

We have completed shipment of an additional 1600 standard units of Nuclear Devices. Hopefully these will be of great use.

*transmission ends*
[Image: danmitcheltop.png]

Konnichiwa Director,

following goods have been delievered:

1.: 4700 Units Quantum Multiplexors from Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo, to Hamilton Station, Ontario.

2.: 4700 Units Platinum from Toronto Station, Ontario, to Osaka Storage Facility, Honshu.

3.: Ressources LD-14: 4700 Units Robotic Components from Planet New Tokyo to LD-14, Seto.

4.: 2350 Ship Hull Panels from Stokes Mining Station, Seto, to Yokohama Shipyard, New Tokyo.

Sayonara

1:[Image: quantummultiplexors.th.png] 2:[Image: platinumy.th.png] 3:[Image: roboticcomponents.th.png] 4:[Image: shiphullpanels.th.png]

[Image: danmitchelbot.png]
***incoming transmission***
***ID: Hiroshi Takeo, cpt of the ship "Densha" ***
***TO: Directors, Samura hevy industries
***Report of delivery***

Konnban wa !!

Here is report today's ship log from Samura transport vessel "Densha"

We pick up goods from Hegoland, sigma 13, and take a course to LD-14 , Seto. On trip to Seto no pirate spotted or similar treats. We came to LD-14 on time, and deliver a cargo. After that we set a point to Stokes to pick up Ship hull panels for Yokohama shipyard.
On trip to homeland,New Tokio i was notice something strange one IMG vessel named Homer was collecting some Classified intel data on system Kyushu, strange thing but that is work for KNF or KSP.
Destination Yokohama shipyard, system New Tokio was reached on record time for delivering speccified cargo.

After delivering my cargo crew take a mining machinery for some miners who will fill my cargo with some ore.

Sayonnara!!!

***end transmission***

*transmission begins*

As part of our convoy, the Yusouki.03 has completed shipment of an additional 4180 standard units of Robotic Components. Hopefully these will be of great use.

*transmission ends*
[Image: marusatop.png]

Konnichiwa,

I am pleased to see the progress on the supplies for LD-14. So far the following amounts have been shipped successfully:
6,440 of 10,000 units of Nuclear Devices
16,780 of 50,000 units of Robotic Components

And the following payments have been issued:
Kiyoshi Sato of the Kunashir: $8,980,000
Hiroshi Takeo of the Densha:$2,490,000
Dan Mitchell of the Ichikawa: $11,750,000

Signed,
Director Marusa Ryo

[Image: marusabot.png]

*transmission begins*

On our way to deliver some holoscuptures produced in the Nagano system to Planet Curacao, where OSC can resell them and advertise the wonders of said system, we encountered a strange incident. A very large Outcast vessel was laying in ambush near a jumphole, you see.

Luckily, I was able to convince him to purchase 3 of these holoscuptures in lieu of killing us all. I am hoping that perhaps the Outcasts can purchase more goods from Samura, preferably after giving up their criminal activities and at a steep markup. It is doubtful, however.

Please see this image from our scanners of the rather large ship. I suggest we avoid any other run ins with the likes of such a ship as few will have as exquisite a taste in art as a Kusari.

*transmission ends*
[Image: marusatop.png]

To the entire administrative staff of the Resource Acquisition Division:

You are hereby ordered to leave the bureaus at Shinjuku and settle over to Planet Tomioka in the Nagano system. Do it swift but with appropriate order. The Headquarter of our Division will be settled over there to be closer to the actual projects.

To all space-born personnel of the Resource Acquisition Division:

You are hereby reassigned to the following stations depending on your qualification and equipment:
  • All Big Dragons Transport and Anki freighters of the RAD are to be stationed on Sapporo Station in Hokkaido.
  • All traditional mining vessels, in example but not exclusively Scrapers or Hegemons, are to be moved to planet Tomioka in Nagano
  • All generic vessels equipped with additional mining equipment are to support our operations on Shinkaku station in Tau-29
Our Division needs to adopt to new situation to maximize our efficiency. I'm awaiting your reports.

Signed,
Director Marusa Ryo

[Image: marusabot.png]
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konnichiwa honorable employees of Samura Otomai Zaibatsu.
Recently there has been a change to the upper management of Samura which means that some re organisation must be done to better suit our new business model.
Rest assured that we will endeavor to make the transition as smoothly and with as little change as possible.

For most of you this means that you will continue to perform your duties just as you have been and continue to make Samura proud.
Your jobs are secure and you have nothing to fear from this measure.
There is however one small step that must be undertaken to ensure the continued prosperity of our family and the burden falls upon me to carry this out.

Effective immediately all station and asset management positions are hear by terminated.
Your offices will be cleaned out by the end of the day to make way for your replacements.
Your future career with Samura is still secure and we will be maintaining your employment contracts.
There will be new positions made available for each of you.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23