Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura|- Central Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[Image: samuraclear1.png]

SUBJECT: Blood Dragons and GMG encounter

Konnichiwa Honourable Gentlemen,

Today I conducted a routine security patrol through the Nagano system, which included stops at Xuanming Trade Centre and a patrol around our Platinum Ore mining field around Planet Shirane. While in the mining field I encountered a GMG tagged transport vessel by the name of "Aden.Walker" and a Blood Dragon Cruiser by the name of "Sagami". It seemed to me like the Blood Dragon was protecting the GMG transport while it mined in our fields, another exposure in the lucrative Blood Dragon-GMG relationship which I hope the Kusari Government would love to know about. There was also a base there by the name of "Nagoya Platinum Inc.", we're unaware if it's a registered base or an illegal one, but it is certainly newly built. If it's illegal it must be destroyed, if it's not and the Kusari Government approved it, we certainly need to have a word with them. We're unaware if this base is connected to these two vessels but if it is, I would very much expect it to be destroyed. We don't need Blood Dragon affiliated bases in our mining field. Nevertheless, the Blood Dragon had let me freely move on my way which came as a surprise, I was able to get out of there after taking a few pictures and land safely at Planet Tomioka. I am a bit shaken up, knowing I would not win against a Cruiser in my little fighter, but I come away knowing of this crucial evidence for Samura intelligence and generally, the wider Kusari House. I have attached images of the photographs I took and the communications logs. Do as you wish with it, but I have provided my advice.

Sayonara,
Kayoko Enomoto.

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment 3
Attachment 4

Wrongly posted, please remove this entry
Konbanwa Torishimariyaku.

I have been flying between Kusari, Rheinland and Liberty delivering goods as instructed by my supervisor. I am proud to report that my small transport, the Shimoda-Maru has proven very reliable and is capable of all missions so far given. My cargo runs have been the following so far:
Kyushu Rice from New Tokyo to Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart
Blue Jillies from Stuttgart to Planet Kyushu
Kyushu Rice from Kyushuto Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart
Blue Jillies from Stuttgart to Planet Kyushu
Kyushu Rice from Kyushu to Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
Neon from Pennsyvania to Planet Tomoika
Platinum ore from Nagano to Kagoshimsa.

I am continuing to scout out new routes so that this vessel may be ready to act upon all orders from my supervisors.

On another note, my vessel was accosted by two Blood Dragon vessels in the Kyushu system during my second transit of the system. I was scared this might be the end but remembering my training, I was able to appeal to their humanity and avoided destruction. Being forced to surrender three million credits, my vessel continued making way for further profits for Samura.
Sayonara,
OKADA Isamu.
Konnichiwa Torishimariyaku.

Today I took my vessel for a round trip through Sirius to make sure it's nav computers were correctly calibrated, I am pleased to say that thanks to superior Samura engineering, this was the case. My vessel has now traversed four houses as well as some independent systems. The cargo was only light for this trip with one load of H-Fuel delivered to Waterloo Station and a return load to Liberty, where I am sending this from.

I passed two Xeno vessels on the southern borders of Kusari but was lucky that they were busy pirating another poor soul and took the moment to quickly slip through. I shall endeavor to begin the next leg of my journey at the earliest time possible.

Sayonara,
OKADA Isamu.
Konnichiwa Torishimariyaku.

After receiving my new vessel, I put it through it's paces with a trip to Rheinland, my compliments to the engineers at Yokohama. I was lucky to join in a convoy with another Samura vessel and its captain instructed me of some trade opportunities I was not aware of. All up a fun trip as I do like learning, and luckily no pirates along the way.

I have a conversation with the captain of a Rheinland cruiser while I was waiting my return trip and eventually found my self in Gallia, quite a turn of events. I shall rest here for a while before returning to Kusari.

Sayonara,
OKADA Isamu.
Konbanwa,

Today is my one more busy and successful day for trade. Supplied Kyusu Rice to planet New Berlin and then take Rheinbier from planet New Berlin and supplied it to Rugen Station in Omega 3. After that returned in omega 7. Been lucky that got some valuable silver ore from a base and delivered it in Galia.
I have meet with The captain of a Rheinland Cruiser and because of him space of Rheinland was completely pirate free, so i have returned in Kusari space safely.
Makoto ni doumo arigatou gozaismasu.

Presently landed in planet Honsu and i will take rest here.

Sayonara
Usegi Kagekatsu
Konbanwa Torishimariyaku.

I am pleased to report that I have completed my first shipment towards the York Station contract. This run went without any problems and I managed to have a nice chat to some other traders along the way.
Collection from Honshu
Delivery to York Station
For the return trip, I have purchased Gold ore and delivered that to Planet New Berlin where my vessel is currently docked.
I hope this pleases Samura.

Sayonara,
OKADA Isamu.
Konnichiwa,

I am pleased to report that we have finished four more transport to York Station. The run went without incidents and problems. The last tow runs were made with a member of Samura|-. For the return trip, I have purchased Gold ore and delivered that to Planet New Berlin and then back to Kusari space for more commodities.

https://ibb.co/fumyiT
https://ibb.co/gviNA8
https://ibb.co/fe6Lxo

Sayonara,
Kaito Hikaru
Kobanwa,

I am pleased to report that I have delivered few shipment to York Station. The run went without incidents and problems. One run was made with a member of Samura|-.

Purchase: https://imgur.com/a/xLhSx8c
Delivery: https://imgur.com/a/xLhSx8c

For the return trip, I have purchased Gold ore and delivered it to Planet New Berlin and then back to Kusari space for more commodities. I will take rest now.

Sayonara,
Usegi Kagekatsu
[Image: Arata-bar.png]

Konnechi wa,

I am pleased to report that I have delivered few shipment to York Station. The run went without incidents and problems.

Purchase: https://imgur.com/T0DQgfU
Delivery: https://imgur.com/6PM4PXH

For the return trip, I have purchased Gold ore and delivered it to Planet New Berlin and then back to Kusari space for more commodities.

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatomo.

[Image: Arata-bar-end.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23