Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura|- Central Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Top_zps2cade014.png]

To: Samura Central Communications
Subject: Bowex Optronic Arrays contract

Konnichiwa honorable ones,

Business opportunities seem to rise everywhere this days, which is good of course. This time they rise in Bretonia when the Border World Export offered Samura Heavy Industries a very lucrative deal with possibilities of future ones. No way we were to pass on this one and let it fall into competition hands. Thus we have already completed this, or have completed it yesterday to be precise. The Kensei and the Hideko were involved in completing it. While we worked separately we did the job non the less.

We started from Planet Honshu and through Rheinland and Omegas we made our to Bretonian Space and New London system. Canary Wharf Station awaited us there, it's docking master granted us access and quartermasters handed us good money for that Optronic Array delivery [1]. They also offered us a high grade Gold Ore to take on our route back. We took that and headed back to Kusari space the same way, through Rheinland. Due to the high price in Rheinland as well, we decided to sell Rheinlanders the Gold ore [2] and buy from them the Premium Scrap which would help nicely in Yokohama production and ship building [3]. We have repeated the say not so eventful journey to Bretonia [4], [5], [6], [7].

Due to the lack of Premium Scrap on station in Rheinland on the second convoy run we decided that we would take a direct way to Kusari, through dangerous Tau systems. Not to worry, we haven't been seen. [8], [9].

As per request of Ayumi Nakayima, the captain of Hideko, I'm adding visual evidence of Samura|-Hideko, but unfortunately, due to ion storms some shots are lost but two were saved. It's safe to say that all 40,000 units of Optronic Arrays have been safely delivered to Canary Wharf Station in perfect condition. [1], [2].

Until transport services are needed again...

Sayōnara,
Daichi Hirasawa

[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Bottom_zpsad7750bb.png]
[Image: t5p3xc.jpg]

Subject: Ore export

Konnichiwa honorable Directors of Great Samura Keiretsu,

Recently I have exported Platinum ore form Shiojiri Storage Depot to Planet New Berlin in Rheinland.
Shipment: 4900 & 4950 & 5000 units Platinum ore
That would be all for now.

Sayonara,
Hirohisa Yaguchi

[Image: 2ic7hj7.jpg]

[Image: 1vJZT1P.png]
Subject: Departure
Encryption: High

Good day.

I am pretty sure that the events developing in Bretonia have reached the upper echelons of Samura already.
The situation out there is... Dire. With those things taking positions in Newcastle and New London it's only a matter of time before they launch something bigger. And despite my past with the law of Bretonia, I am not willing to stand by and watch as my home falls into chaos. Therefore, I'll be immediately departing to Edinburgh, and later deeper into Bretonia to lend wathever help I can. I apologise for any issues it may cause, and I will submit to any consequences once the situation stabilises and allows me to return.

With regards.

Flora.

Message end.

Subject: Return

Good day.

I am extremly sorry for the sudden, unnanounced leave. I hope it did not cause any large complications or endanger anything or anyone, given my security posting.
I've just arrived at Freeport 6 and I'll be heading to Tsushima shortly. Should there be any consequence you see fit for my actions, I'll report to Tsushima's security office.

Regards.

Flora.

Message end.
[Image: z14UAe4.png]

Konnichiwa honorable Gentlemen,

The following is today's flight plan of the Ichikawa with delivered goods to Kusari, Gallia and Rheinland.

1.: 3685 Units Uncut Diamonds from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to Roanne Production Facility, Gallic Metal Service, in Lyonnais

2.: 3685 Units Ultraalloy from Roanne Production Facility, Gallic Metal Service, in Lyonnais to Misaki Station, Samura Heavy Industries, in Rishiri

3.: 3685 Units Platinum Ore from the Xuaming Trade Center in Nagano to Planet New Berlin in New Berlin

4.: 3685 Units Silver Ore from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin to the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais

5.: 3685 Units Magnets from the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais to La Charite Space Port, Ile de France Shipping, in Rishiri.

6.: 3685 Units Platinum Ore from the Xuaming Trade Center in Nagano to Planet New Berlin in New Berlin

Flight log

Sayonara

[Image: MURfzPe.png]

Konnichiwa again Gentlemen,

Another flight plan of the Ichikawa with delivered goods to Kusari, Gallia and Rheinland.

1.: 3385 Units Uncut Diamonds from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to Roanne Production Facility, Gallic Metal Service, in Lyonnais

2.: 300 Units Silver Ore from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais

3.: 3685 Units Magnets from the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais to the Aubigny Moon in Ile de France

4.: 3685 Units Oil from the Aubigny Moon in Ile de France to the Indochine Outpost, Ile de France Shipping, in Tau 23

5.: 3685 Units Tantalum from the Vierzon Mining Facility, Gallic Metal Service, in Orkney to The Ring, Dauman Heavy Construction, In New Berlin

6.: 625 Units Silver Ore from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais

7.: 625 Units Magnets from the Montbrison Storage Facility, Ile de France Shipping, in Lyonnais and 3060 Units Sake from Planet New Toyko in New Tokyo to the Peronne Shipping Plattform, Ile de France Shipping, in Picardy

Flight log

Sayonara

Konnichiwa again Gentlemen,

Yesterday's flight plan of the Ichikawa with delivered goods to Liberty, Kusari, Rheinland, Gallia and Bretonia with a stop in Sigma 13 for a long lesson in Rheinland politics from a Bundschuh of The Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee (VWA|). Very interessting what he had to say about Munich, the Rheinland Military and Rheinland's problems. I gave him a little donation of 6 million credits for the Bundschuh's cause and he promised me to use it properly. The rest of the route to Aland was quite uneventful. Only Gefreiter Klose of the [RM] crossed my way at the Omega 3 Jumpgate in Omega 7. Just a little conversation about how dangerous the Omega's are and how important the Military for Rheinland is. A big talking point when you tlisten to a Soldier i guess. Nothing special to add here.

Anyways. Time is money.

1.: 3685 Units Hydro Gro from Shinkaku Station, Samura Heavy Industries, Tau-29, to Planet Houston, Texas

2.: 3685 Nanocapacitors from Planet Houston, Texas to the Osaka Storage Facility, Samura Heavy Industries, in Honshu

3.: 3685 Units Industrial Materials from the Osaka Storage Facility, Samura Heavy Industries, in Honshu to The Ring, Dauman Heavy Construction, in New Berlin

4.: 905 Units Cobalt Ore from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to the Narita Outpost in New Tokyo

5.: 905 Units Mining Machinery from the Narita Outpost in New Tokyo to Planet Lyon, Docking Area Presqu'ile, in Lyonnais

6.: 2780 Units Uncut Diamonds from Nassau Space Port, Republican Shipping, in New Berlin, to Roanne Production Facility, Gallic Metal Service, in Lyonnais

7.: 1380 Units Blue Diamonds from Planet Lyon, Docking Area Croix Rousse, in Lyonnais and 2305 Units Zinc from Planet Lyon, Docking Area Presqu'ile, in Lyonnais to the Aland Shipyard, Independant Miners Guild, in Omega 3

8.: 3685 Units Robotics from the Aland Shipyard, Independant Miners Guild, in Omega 3, to Planet New London in New London

9.: 3685 Units Gold Ore from the Canary Wharf Station, Border World Exports, in New London, to Planet Denver in Colorado

Flight log

Sayonara

Subject: Contract shipment
Encryption: Samura captains

Konnichiwa fellow captains,

I've delivered 4x 4950 units of rum to Tripoli shipyard as agreed in our latest contract.
Making a total of 19800 units. I think the overhead will please your buisness partner.
On my my way I took the opportunity and shipped some fine Artefacts back to planet New Tokyo.
Following are the logs of my transport schedule: Log Data

Sayonara,
Hirohisa Yaguchi

Subject: Deliveries for CTC

Hello.

Flora here. While I'm technically not part of the logistics division, i've consulted the matter with my superiors and delivered a small part of the materials requested by CTC with my private Raba transport. The materials in question are 10 000 units of Optronics.
Proof of deliveries is attached to the message.

Optronics delivered.

Message end.

Subject: Contract shipment
Encryption: Samura captains

Konnichiwa fellow captains,

This is my second delivery to Tripoli shipyard as agreed in our CTC contract.
This time I've delivered 20000 units of High-Temperature Alloy.
Here are the logs of my transport schedule: Log Data

Sayonara,
Hirohisa Yaguchi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23